Kinjal

What is ANGER!

59 posts in this topic

@JessiChell But the emotions you're generating from your core is actually real either you pretend it or not. Because, the situation where you need to show anger or being rude or being crazy to protect yourself weather you pretend it or just showing your kernel emotions in either way you're experiencing same emotions which you're not used to be. And, if you want to show some real anger from outside in a situation then also you have to generate same amount anger from inside to make it look like real. Either way, you're experiencing real emotions in your system. 

And you can't show strength because it's out of the option. If showing strength is the option then I will not come to Leo for self actualization. Then what's the meaning of self actualization? 

What I believe that showing strength is a very low conscious action. 

You're given a good point about an unknown man on the streets but what about family member and the mind games played by pessimistic family members.

4 hours ago, Kinjal said:

This statement what I'm arguing about. So when I have said that dont tag any emotions (love or anger) as satanic or godly I meant by that statement.

that didnt make any sense at all to me.

emotions dont start from humans, emotions are spiritual first, and spirituality comes from the planet via god and satan -> to humans.

it is self empowering belief to believe anything starts from you.. there is a before......

trust me how i know that.

Edited by enhance

21 minutes ago, enhance said:

that didnt make any sense at all to me.

emotions dont start from humans, emotions are spiritual first, and spirituality comes from the planet via god and satan -> to humans.

it is self empowering belief to believe anything starts from you.. there is a before......

trust me how i know that.

god and satan is the same, there is no before you. maybe behind you or above you?

there is no source but the source, it’s all itself to itself. whispering: trust me how i know that.

Edited by remember

54 minutes ago, remember said:

god and satan is the same, there is no before you. maybe behind you or above you?

there is no source but the source, it’s all itself to itself. whispering: trust me how i know that.

there are millions of years of history before i was born.

god and satan are brothers from the same.

difference of opinion.

Edited by enhance

13 minutes ago, enhance said:

there are millions of years of history before i was born.

god and satan are brothers from the same.

difference of opinion.

no, different ego trap. different identification of i in other.

@enhance @remember

Who is god? I'm the god. Okay.

Who is devil? I'm the devil. Okay. 

Then what is emotion? hmmmm...

There is no existence of emotion by itself. I create my emotion by my thoughts. Oh wait, I'm confused. I have created so many emotions by my thoughts. Oh no, my emotions are important because that's my identity but how can I share my emotions with others. Okay, I have got an idea. I will do indexing to all my emotions. Like,

I'm feeling happy-HAPPY

I'm falling in love-LOVE

I hate you.-HATE

How can he/she do this to me, I'm so furious. -ANGER

etc.

In short, there is no existence of emotions without me. I'm the creator of my emotions.

Edited by Kinjal

@Kinjal why ask why? rage does not need why, it does not need how. rather ask where does it arise from.

@Florian yes, I know. Because anger is helpful for you in your situation when you're in fearful or terrified. But, it's a temporary solution. I would say that it's a low conscious action.  

@Kinjal in general it’s a difficult question. if it hurts, it hurts. if you need to roar then roar (mooji said that). keeping a warm heart and a cool mind was sth like a virtue once. in this forum sometimes heart melt down is propagated - but i‘m actually thinking it depends, if you suffer then open it up let it all melt down, although heart energy is like a driving force, if you calm it down too much there might not be enough fire to change anything. anger and meditation are a good team. i‘d recommend you to do practices on dependent arising while meditating and journaling.

Edited by remember

12 hours ago, Kinjal said:

@SamueLSD How can you forgive if you don't know how to forgive?

Forgiveness is Love. 

You know how to forgive, but are you strong enough to do it? 

( The answer is yes. Even if you think not. ) 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

4 hours ago, remember said:

no, different ego trap. different identification of i in other.

sorry i am not following, i dont understand you.

4 hours ago, Kinjal said:

@enhance @remember

Who is god? I'm the god. Okay.

Who is devil? I'm the devil. Okay. 

Then what is emotion? hmmmm...

There is no existence of emotion by itself. I create my emotion by my thoughts. Oh wait, I'm confused. I have created so many emotions by my thoughts. Oh no, my emotions are important because that's my identity but how can I share my emotions with others. Okay, I have got an idea. I will do indexing to all my emotions. Like,

I'm feeling happy-HAPPY

I'm falling in love-LOVE

I hate you.-HATE

How can he/she do this to me, I'm so furious. -ANGER

etc.

In short, there is no existence of emotions without me. I'm the creator of my emotions.

satan is not the devil. *

other than that i dont understand how its possible that emotions existed before you were born.... yet emotions start with you. you are not satan. satan/ hell is planet mars, a spiritual kingdom. that is where your emotions begin... theres no travel between. it is appearance-connection. the same way magic works.

Many interpret that it's the ego or the separate sense of self based on internal images, which is the devil.

Maurice Nicoll spoke about seeing negative states in oneself. That forgiveness arrives through understanding by observing reactive mechanical reactions that arise in oneself and others.

From the Psychological Commentaries of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky 

BEARING UNPLEASANT MANIFESTATIONS

“One sign of Being is the capacity to bear the unpleasant manifestations of others. Why is this a sign of greater Being? The answer is that you cannot do this unless you have seen in yourself what you dislike in others...When you have just criticized someone, go over what you said carefully and apply it to yourself. This neutralizes poison in you.” V. 1, pp. 168, 176 

ON BEING PASSIVE TO NEGATIVE STATES

“Sometimes when one is in a bad state and attempts to get out of it and fails to do so, one can be consciously passive to it, without being negative and without identifying with it fully, having the inner certainty that it will pass provided one does not let negative imagination work and does not consent to its presence. This is a form of Self- Remembering, and it is just as if one has to wait, and knows that one has to, because it is raining too heavily and one cannot go out just at present and yet remains certain it will clear.” V. 1, p. 368

RESPONSIBILITY FOR NEGATIVE STATES

“If you are in a negative state, it is always your own fault, from the Work point of view. No matter what happened, what someone said, what someone did, we have to become responsible for our negative states—ourselves. . .When you feel the presence of negative emotions in you, as a foreign substance, as acutely as a stomach-ache, then you  will seek, for your own reasons, to work on yourself and transform your inner state for your own inner health...But this takes many years and requires a certain inner courage, an inner bravery, an inner determination, until something new is born distinct from life.”

V. 2, p. 695 

Also Almaas comments-

If You Want to Become Mature as a Human Being You Must See Your Anger

If you are interested in becoming a truly mature human being, you must conduct yourself according to the highest values you know, all the time. It is part of being a mature human being to put in the effort of conducting yourself thusly. If you believe that the integration of your realization should just happen by itself, or that it should be easy, you are not understanding what life is all about and you are behaving like an infant. To become a gracious, generous, respectful, loving, kind, and clear human being, you have to work at it. It is not going to simply happen. God is not going to do it for you. You have to put effort into it, minute by minute; otherwise you will not transform. Of course, no one is saying you have to do this; no one has to do the Work. It is your choice. If you want to do it, this is what is required. You might say, “It’s too difficult. I’m angry about it and I don’t like it.” So it’s difficult. If you want to become mature as a human being, you must see your anger, your hurt, and your frustration, and tolerate it and in spite of it live like a mature human being.

More quotes found on this page-

https://www.diamondapproach.org/glossary/refinery_phrases/anger

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

20 hours ago, Kinjal said:

Is it okay to be angry? 

Anger is the misunderstanding and displacement of ego reactions. Ego uses anger as it’s defence mechanism to protect it from threat. Feeling anger may not be so much the problem, however, acting from it is complete delusion.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Zigzag Idiot I appreciate your favor. It's a lots of unthinkable difficult works. Even Nietzsche said himself that he who has a why can bear any how. 

Why would you look in the darkest places?

Because in the darkest places you can find what still shines. If it can shine in the darkest places, then you know it's a real light.    

Edited by Kinjal