Kinjal

What is ANGER!

59 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

I think you missed the subtext.

I was only talking about anyone in this forum who probably is self-aware enough to watch out for their own ignorance.

Most people are knee-deep, neck-deep, or drowning in their own ignorance.

its vitally relevant to the thread anyway.

@Kinjal few things which come to my mind:

We are all on the different levels of development, though on the "last" level you realize that there are no levels :) 
So, Abraham Hicks emotional scale may be useful on some level of development.
You determine where you are on the scale and trying to move up step by step.
If you want detailed explanation you can read the last exercise in the book: "Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires".
The mindfuck of all of this is that:
when you are on the very top of emotional scale you realize that everything (including anger) is just Love.

Godspeed.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 hour ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Anger is ignorance.

@Extreme Z7 I have asked you about IGNORANCE because of your statement.  

Edited by Kinjal

20 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

Ignorance? I don't know.

ignorance is knowing something exists and ignoring it.

Edited by enhance

@dimitri Thank you for the book. Right now, I'm at the stage where I can't believe my mind. Because I'm not fully aware of myself. So, I'm acquiring theory to analyse things. If you're telling me about levels of development then I would say that I'm more close to newbie stage which is in between newbie and advanced stages of personal development. 

16 minutes ago, dimitri said:

The mind fuck of all of this is that:
when you are on the very top of emotional scale you realize that everything (including anger) is just Love.

Hope you're right. Right now, I have just emotional labour and pain but I have told by Leo that this is the time when you learn most of the things.

22 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Kinjal few things which come to my mind:

We are all on the different levels of development, though on the "last" level you realize that there are no levels :) 
So, Abraham Hicks emotional scale may be useful on some level of development.
You determine where you are on the scale and trying to move up step by step.
If you want detailed explanation you can read the last exercise in the book: "Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires".
The mindfuck of all of this is that:

Godspeed.

@Kinjal

1 minute ago, Kinjal said:

@dimitri Thank you for the book. Right now, I'm at the stage where I can't believe my mind. Because I'm not fully aware of myself. So, I'm acquiring theory to analyse things. If you're telling me about levels of development then I would say that I'm more close to newbie stage which is in between newbie and advanced stages of personal development. 

Hope you're right. Right now, I have just emotional labour and pain but I have told by Leo that this is the time when you learn most of the things.

a lot comes from love... anger too.

love is satanic.

so much good comes from love but not just good...

@enhance Love is not satanic. You're wrong. Love is just a part of emotions like anger. If you want to talk about SATAN, then you're a SATAN.

Edited by Kinjal

46 minutes ago, Kinjal said:

@enhance Love is not satanic. You're wrong. Love is just a part of emotions like anger. If you want to talk about SATAN, then you're a SATAN.

no you misunderstand what satanic is.

mathematics for example is godly.

satan and god is within everyone. but not in equal measure. its the nature of the planet. we are all part of the planet.

@enhance You're just saying by yourself that you're satan and god both. So, dont tag any emotions as satanic. It's up to you. 

4 hours ago, Kinjal said:

@Waken For me, it's a paradoxical answer. Sometimes maybe or maybe not.

Leo points out in his video that anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.

So, I think that for my own good, I shouldn't be angry. But, when you're in the ghetto(worse situation that you've never imagined) then in this situation I have to be angry to protect myself from other people. Again, it's my perspective. 

Seems like a fine answer to me. So why ask others if you can get such fine answers from yourself? Your life is all for you, you can choose what you want with it. It's for you to decide if angry is something you want to be or not, it's not about it being objectively good or bad. If you want to be more happy for example, than anger won't take you there but being happy will, and vice versa.

@Waken Because, I need to see it in different angles. After all, this is just my perspective about anger which I accumulate from my life, wisdom and surroundings. May be I didn't see the real meaning of life and may be I'm just trapped in maya. May be my thoughts are not lucid like water.  

Edited by Kinjal

35 minutes ago, Kinjal said:

@enhance You're just saying by yourself that you're satan and god both. So, dont tag any emotions as satanic. It's up to you. 

calm down.

i am saying Everyone has satan and god within them.

thats what i said

i said exactly what i meant.

its the dark and light of the planet.

we are this planets people.

4 hours ago, enhance said:

love is satanic.

This statement what I'm arguing about. So when I have said that dont tag any emotions (love or anger) as satanic or godly I meant by that statement.

@Kinjal Isn't anger just another emotion? Shouldn't we just let anger flow through us and relax until it does? 

Isn't every strong emotion attached to a trauma? That we must allow to flow through us? 

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

@JessiChell yes, after when I contemplate about it then I realize that its just a emotion. I have to be just being and that's the core principle of self actualization.

But, I'm talking about the situation when I'm actually in the situation and feel like, I have to show anger to manage the situation so that same situation will not create in future. In that time, I'm just so focus in that moment that I forgot what Leo have said before about anger.

@Kinjal Showing strength and showing anger are different things. You can show strength to get you through a situation. 

I've been in situations where I've had to show erratic behavior to protect myself at night from a man on the street. But it was mindfully done. I wasn't actually crazy. I gave the appearance of being crazy. 

It's different. 

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

@JessiChell From what I understand anger comes after fear, when you decide to fight whatever frightens you. Then your brain turns off and you go into fight mode. So it's an emotion that helps you fight. But as most emotions they don't really help you in the world we live in today most of the times but hold you back rather.