Parththakkar12

Here's why I think Trump has chances in 2020

32 posts in this topic

@Bodigger

44 minutes ago, Bodigger said:

I see people use the word Blessing as well as Luck.  In my experience, Blessing is used when we are in harmony with the action, and Luck is used when we are in contention.  In my opinion, what @Parththakkar12  has illustrated, is a blessing to the collective so we can relax and know that the world is perfect the way it is at this moment.  Having Biden as the Democrat nominee makes it less challenging for people on the fence to decide on a candidate for president, is a blessing, and did not happen by chance.

I was dissatisfied with the Obama administration, but I also felt that it was a blessing to have him as president.  More than likely, had Obama not been the president, we would not see Trump as a candidate.  Therefore, Trump is a blessing, and we need him more now.  Even at Blue......

That's interesting you framed blessing and luck in that way when the blessing is often associated with something very divine and luck with probabilities that involve favorable/unfavorable, fortune/misfortune...

Let's not forget that the masses now worship is not the old man on the clouds, an empty circle, a many-limbed humanoid, a group of deities, a brain, the big bang (some places still do). It is the state, the organizations of other people, that the masses can project onto their fears, hopes, and a feeling of security of their countries, cities, and towns, their families, all won't ever be lost to unfortunate circumstances. The state is all too happy to leverage these projections for its benefits. Of course, this is all my projection, and I'm not stupid to say to do away with the state completely. The situation is such that we must find our own way of dealing with the state and continually negotiate with it for our potential, as individuals and as collective, for life improvement.

7 hours ago, Epikur said:

@Parththakkar12

I am color blind so my reasoning is the BLM and democrats crossed the line. They look like lost cause. Trump looks like the only adult in the room. 

His approval will probably be higher than ever before.

The multiple attempts at impeachment, the fbi involvement in boosting the Clinton (emails and pedo accusations with epstein), the world pandemic, WHO collaboration with the Chinese government to shield malevolence (failing to disclose the information to the world about pandemic while closing the area in China), and a number of other things leaves me to believe that it will be another 4yrs. BLM is a political play on identity politics. Weeks ago, everyone forgot what blm was. I think politicians are crooks mostly. More nonsense will continue regardless who wins. 

IMG_0128.JPG

Spiritually asleep humans feed on negativity of different forms.

It was probably a bunch of angry ' greens' who made this Trump ballon. Which I also think accurately characterizes the man. 

I see many orange-blue worldview types who intentionally name drop Trump in front of more liberal types simply to push their buttons and feed off of their anger. Angry people enjoy making other people angry. There seems to be a pandemic of angry people in the U.S. and the most angry are also the most belligerent who are not interested in working on themselves or even acknowledging their own shortcomings. Second tier folks are those who have managed to transcend and include the lower levels of the Spiral. They have the practicality and common sense of blue-orange and also the compassion of the green. This world needs leaders who are solidly into second tier.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

7 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

The multiple attempts at impeachment, the fbi involvement in boosting the Clinton (emails and pedo accusations with epstein), the world pandemic, WHO collaboration with the Chinese government to shield malevolence (failing to disclose the information to the world about pandemic while closing the area in China), and a number of other things leaves me to believe that it will be another 4yrs. BLM is a political play on identity politics. Weeks ago, everyone forgot what blm was. I think politicians are crooks mostly. More nonsense will continue regardless who wins. 

And it is this nonsense that the masses love to project on. It's such a convenient distraction that they pedestal the state as the holder of solutions against each issue, for example, the state will sanction China, will take to court those organizations, will eventually provide better politicians. These 'will do this, will do that.' are future projections of the masses. The state is all too happy to follow through with the wills of the masses, claiming itself as the new god, whose fingers can silence independent thinkers and give voice to the sheep and intellectuals they manufacture itself and craft consent to. 

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

It actually won't happen. Trump is just a phase that will be gone with the wind. And a new season will come to America. 

Trump might win the election but that's only because he is too lucky to have a weak opponent like Biden. 

Trump will soon be forgotten and America will be over Trump before Trump knows it 

I wouldn't disagree. (That's as PC a statement as you can make lol)

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Here's my way of assessing who gets elected:

The country/civilization faces a certain set of problems. Now, whoever has better solutions to those problems has the better chances of getting elected. But, in the case of today's US, the problems are very complex and systemic. Most people don't really have the cognitive ability to understand the problems at hand. Most people have no clue how to solve them, which means that their understanding of the problems is not deep enough. This is where the elites can fool the public. You can expect a rift getting created between the politicians and the general public. The devil will try to do its work in the shadows.

In such a situation, what's in the Highest and best Good for the country is for those problems to come out of the shadows into plain-view. The more clearer our view of those problems gets, the deeper our understanding of them gets, the better our solutions will be. Therefore, whoever mirrors those problems the best, or whoever causes those problems to surface more strongly will have the higher chances of winning! In this case, it's Trump. I know, this stuff can get very counter-intuitive!

In the broader scheme of things, you can consider his presidency to be bringing to the surface stuff that needs to be cleaned up. It's basically crisis-time for everyone in the world for this reason.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

5 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

And it is this nonsense that the masses love to project on. It's such a convenient distraction that they pedestal the state as the holder of solutions against each issue, for example, the state will sanction China, will take to court those organizations, will eventually provide better politicians. These 'will do this, will do that.' are future projections of the masses. The state is all too happy to follow through with the wills of the masses, claiming itself as the new god, whose fingers can silence independent thinkers and give voice to the sheep and intellectuals they manufacture itself and craft consent to. 

You see it "spiritual forums" where people behave like Vegans with a holier than thou attitude parroting and regurgitate some gurus work. Its a smokescreen imho. Distract the stupid. If you test IQ and do your due diligence checking bank accounts, THERE'S NOTHING THERE. 

I don't think that the US should return to stage blue. Society needs to evolve. Blue would bring the US down as it is already leaning towards orange and green, although there is still some blue. Blue would just sweep problems under the rug and deny rascism towards black people.

"A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong."

- Neil Degrasse Tyson

2 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Here's my way of assessing who gets elected:

The country/civilization faces a certain set of problems. Now, whoever has better solutions to those problems has the better chances of getting elected. But, in the case of today's US, the problems are very complex and systemic. Most people don't really have the cognitive ability to understand the problems at hand. Most people have no clue how to solve them, which means that their understanding of the problems is not deep enough. This is where the elites can fool the public. You can expect a rift getting created between the politicians and the general public. The devil will try to do its work in the shadows.

In such a situation, what's in the Highest and best Good for the country is for those problems to come out of the shadows into plain-view. The more clearer our view of those problems gets, the deeper our understanding of them gets, the better our solutions will be. Therefore, whoever mirrors those problems the best, or whoever causes those problems to surface more strongly will have the higher chances of winning! In this case, it's Trump. I know, this stuff can get very counter-intuitive!

In the broader scheme of things, you can consider his presidency to be bringing to the surface stuff that needs to be cleaned up. It's basically crisis-time for everyone in the world for this reason.

I see it far more simpler imho. If the economy bounces back, covid cured by rioting, serious not serious, i think Trump wins by landslide. I think the debates are going to be a blood bath. 

What sickens me is small business which coincides with my core purpose and life path. Covid crushed businesses and until recently you had to distance socially. Its ok now to riot and protest? Trump is going to rally like crazy. He's super belligerent. Atm i am 50/50. If the economy recovers, he wins. 

I am a bit baffled by people on this forum championing Trump, an unhinged Authoritarian who wanted to unleash the military on his own people.  The man is a malignant narcissist baby who does nothing but watch Fox News for most of the day and send whiny tweets demonising those who speak out against him.

If you want to blame those who are standing up to baby Dictator and the authoritarian right for all the issues, then your understanding of the issues is limited.  No institution is perfect, but the way liberals, anti-racism protesters etc are being demonised and falsely painted as some nebulous "Deep State" is ridiculous and you have been hoodwinked into looking the other way while the real crooks tear down environmental protections, hand more and more of the wealth to the 1%, remove protections for endangered species, increase military spending, dismantle democracy etc.

We need to focus on the real problems and Trump is NOT the solution because he is not capable of thinking of anyone but himself and is a crook and criminal from way back.  Want to know who Trump really is, watch "You've Been Trumped" which was made long before he became President.

Edited by Freakyboo

2 hours ago, Freakyboo said:

I am a bit baffled by people on this forum championing Trump, an unhinged Authoritarian who wanted to unleash the military on his own people.  The man is a malignant narcissist baby who does nothing but watch Fox News for most of the day and send whiny tweets demonising those who speak out against him.

If you want to blame those who are standing up to baby Dictator and the authoritarian right for all the issues, then your understanding of the issues is limited.  No institution is perfect, but the way liberals, anti-racism protesters etc are being demonised and falsely painted as some nebulous "Deep State" is ridiculous and you have been hoodwinked into looking the other way while the real crooks tear down environmental protections, hand more and more of the wealth to the 1%, remove protections for endangered species, increase military spending, dismantle democracy etc.

We need to focus on the real problems and Trump is NOT the solution because he is not capable of thinking of anyone but himself and is a crook and criminal from way back.  Want to know who Trump really is, watch "You've Been Trumped" which was made long before he became President.

Is it championing trump or is it possible people think that he's going to win? If i am a betting man, I would lean towards Trump. Its not a spiritual practice nor even a preference. If the economy bounces back, who are you thinking wins? 

Kavanagh was accused of horrible things. We had campaign on believe all women. Joe gets accused and its radio silence? No coverage. Maybe Fox. The spying by the FBI on Trump. Multiple accusations from Russian probe, the push for impeachment. Pelosi and others called Trump racist when he closed the boarder as he should have due to pandemic. Businesses have been destroyed. Many small family businesses will never recover. The move to open up business was attacked. Protests and rioting plague the mainstream news. Covid is a afterthought. It is all political. 

The economy was better before the pandemic. If it recovers, don't underestimate human nature's selfishness. People will vote for a strong economy. A woman was arrested for opening her business meanwhile rioting and protesting is free reign during a global pandemic. 

The media lost all its credibility. Anything can happen. I am 50/50 atm but since rioting and protesting is fair game, buddy will run rallys. I am still struggling why they picked Joe. 

Edited by Onemanwolfpac

@Freakyboo

16 hours ago, Freakyboo said:

Nice story, nice projections. Notice all the shadows in you coming out, and every judgment you make of Trump, the military, the state, and protesters is just you disowning those qualities in you. Every good and bad judgment is you further burying yourself.