andyjohnsonman

Rupert Spira on George Floyd

47 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or just realize you are dog spelled backwards ;)

Do you believe in coincidences?

13 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

"If we feel the love for these 2 people equally in our hearts we are then in a position to respond appropriately and take whatever action necessary" 

I like this part especially. I think pure love also enables us to tackle problems for the root cause, e.g. "What help do police truly need to be able to reform?"

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If Love cannot love hate, then it isn't Love.

*Saves quote*

I'd say I'm mostly stage green but I've started to understand the idea of higher Self-Love *in theory* better which has helped me solve some of my own problems without fully *experiencing* it... @Leo Gura are you constantly immersed in this Love now? or do you have more work to do?

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Or just realize you are dog spelled backwards

These one is outrageously hilarious ?

You becoming very creative with your messaging ?

Edited by Ar_Senses

45 minutes ago, Moon said:

@Leo Gura are you constantly immersed in this Love now? or do you have more work to do?

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And this is the key: your Love must be so strong and meta that you fully embrace everyone's unwillingness to unite and desire to slit each other's throats out of selfishness and fear.

Except, the only one unwilling to unite, and the only one with a desire to slit people's throats out is you. Those protesters aren't actually there, like a mirage out in the distance reflecting your face. 

17 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Except, the only one unwilling to unite, and the only one with a desire to slit people's throats out is you. Those protesters aren't actually there, like a mirage out in the distance reflecting your face. 

You mean basically Trump and the Looters are Leo? Also the killings in Chicago, it is all Leo killing himself?

Rupert Spira uploaded a video about this issue yesterday but today it's gone. I wonder if he deleted it or it was banned?

Yea that's why i typed it out and put it on here as I realised as i was watching it that the settings were changed to private maybe for his paid members? So I decided to type it out here as I thought it was worth sharing.

On 09/06/2020 at 8:17 PM, Leo Gura said:

And this is the key: your Love must be so strong and meta that you fully embrace everyone's unwillingness to unite and desire to slit each other's throats out of selfishness and fear.

Once you grasp that, you're seeing it properly, from the eyes of God.

If Love cannot love hate, then it isn't Love.

Agreed. And so that was my point I was attempting to insinuate. We must seek to understand and serve those we despise just as those we revere. However, this must not come at cost of our ignorance. We must apply diligent action where it is most required.

Relative reason may not trump Truth, nevertheless, Truth must still account for relative reason since reason is stemmed from it.

Edited by Jacobsrw

It’s apparent many here have misconstrued the power of what Leo explicated. 

Ultimate Love is not simply a doing that fulfils the patriotism of an agenda, it is to love all as it IS. That’s not to say nothing can be done but to understand that the action which follows is always tainted with limitation. It must, as it is self deriving from a finite self.

The love people here seem to be espousing, is a very self-aggrandising love which upholds survival in the name of human rights.

Human rights is not the act of love, it is the act of survival. And a democratic moralist one at that. That’s not to say it’s not useful or applicable. But realise it’s extremely conditional and limited. Not applying to anything beyond a western human construct for that matter.

The love Leo is pointing to supersedes human rights and the action and change which proceeds on behalf of survival. These are nothing more than merely stage green utilities. Stage green can be acted from for the purpose of a conditional love but understand, this is a limited skewed version of love, over aggrandising a human-species bias.

Love is universal and surpasses any agenda which prioritises the human.

Edited by Jacobsrw

On 09/06/2020 at 9:13 PM, Leo Gura said:

A more perfect Union ;)

Can we all just contemplate this a little more?

Please?

I have a hypothetical question:

Suppose you were present at the scene when the cop stood on the neck of George Floyd for 8 minutes. Given these circumstances, what is the highest form of love you can give?

Option 1: You speak up and try to save the life of George?

Option 2: You don't speak up because you understand that everything that is happening is part of God's plan?

Is inaction or action the highest form of love?

20 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Suppose you were present at the scene when the cop stood on the neck of George Floyd for 8 minutes. Given these circumstances, what is the highest form of love you can give?

Option 2: You don't speak up because you understand that everything that is happening is part of God's plan?

If you give options it becomes a conceptual thing in that you are choosing what you think is the highest love. So what you would do is try and have awareness in that situation and whatever you feel to do you do it. There will be blocks in terms of fear of what the police will say or that you might be arrested or shamed on camera, but this are mental blocks and if you can feel your way past these you will get to ultimate love at which point youll probably do something.

Think of it like this, when you were at school you maybe saw a kid getting bullied, maybe you didnt help, what stopped you was not you not wanting to help but the repercussions if you did help. If you give into ultimate love you will almost have no choice but to help. 

You might make the argument of what if you saw a snake attacking a rabbit in the wild, should you save the rabbit? Well in that case it is natures balance because if you save the rabbit that might kill the snake as he wont have anything to eat. But in human cruelty that is very different and i think we are they only species thats intentionally cruel to ourselves and animals for some kind of pleasure or power, in which case it doesnt need to happen and if it can be prevented it should be 

15 minutes ago, Consept said:

If you give options it becomes a conceptual thing in that you are choosing what you think is the highest love. So what you would do is try and have awareness in that situation and whatever you feel to do you do it. There will be blocks in terms of fear of what the police will say or that you might be arrested or shamed on camera, but this are mental blocks and if you can feel your way past these you will get to ultimate love at which point youll probably do something.

Think of it like this, when you were at school you maybe saw a kid getting bullied, maybe you didnt help, what stopped you was not you not wanting to help but the repercussions if you did help. If you give into ultimate love you will almost have no choice but to help. 

You might make the argument of what if you saw a snake attacking a rabbit in the wild, should you save the rabbit? Well in that case it is natures balance because if you save the rabbit that might kill the snake as he wont have anything to eat. But in human cruelty that is very different and i think we are they only species thats intentionally cruel to ourselves and animals for some kind of pleasure or power, in which case it doesnt need to happen and if it can be prevented it should be 

Thank you for the rationalizations. But you didn't answer my question: This is a multiple-choice question, not an essay question.

Option (1) OR Option (2)

If none of the options suit you, tell me what would you have done? Maybe you would run away from the situation. 

On 6/10/2020 at 10:06 AM, Jacobsrw said:

It’s apparent many here have misconstrued the power of what Leo explicated. 

Ultimate Love is not simply a doing that fulfils the patriotism of an agenda, it is to love all as it IS. That’s not to say nothing can be done but to understand that the action which follows is always tainted with limitation. It must, as it is self deriving from a finite self.

The love people here seem to be espousing, is a very self-aggrandising love which upholds survival in the name of human rights.

Human rights is not the act of love, it is the act of survival. And a democratic moralist one at that. That’s not to say it’s not useful or applicable. But realise it’s extremely conditional and limited. Not applying to anything beyond a western human construct for that matter.

The love Leo is pointing to supersedes human rights and the action and change which proceeds on behalf of survival. These are nothing more than merely stage green utilities. Stage green can be acted from for the purpose of a conditional love but understand, this is a limited skewed version of love, over aggrandising a human-species bias.

Love is universal and surpasses any agenda which prioritises the human.

You confuse love with apathy or accepting everything regardless of if it's helping or harming other sentient beings.  
If someone is getting raped or beaten in front of your face or an animal is being tortured and you have the power to stop it or protest in some way yet you don't because you purport to love everything, that is not love.  It is cowardice and apathy 

Human and animal rights are both love concepts.    Love is caring for other living things and having concern for their well being and survival. 

Love is not sitting in alone your room  and vibing on how you love everything no matter how destructive and cruel.  That is not love.  It is an intellectual construct with a sign taped to it that says "love" and thinking  -more is "higher" 

Love is a feeling. It is a feeling of caring for other living things.   That is a sacred thing yet simple thing and available to all.  

It is not this mental intellectual exercise about ideas of  "unconditional" forms or some rarified altered state 

It is a feeling that takes over and compels you to act  not a rational analysis.   

You can imagine things in "absolutes" and extremes but that is not how things are.   One person going out and volunteering to help people for 5 minutes  is more real than someone doing a 2 hour lecture on their theory of extreme love. 
People who are actually the most loving don't talk about love all day, they do it 

Edited by Nak Khid

11 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Thank you for the rationalizations. But you didn't answer my question: This is a multiple-choice question, not an essay question.

Option (1) OR Option (2)

If none of the options suit you, tell me what would you have done? Maybe you would run away from the situation. 

I'd like to think I'd attempt to stop it but I don't think I'd get too far with the 4 cops. I have argued with police before but here in the UK so americas a different ball game. But if I was to let it happen it wouldn't be because of some higher thing of letting nature play itself out, it would be because of fear, hopefully in the situation I could overcome it but who knows ??‍♂️

13 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

The actual answer is shocking:

ANYTHING you do will be the highest form of love.

It makes absolutely no difference what you do.

Ta-da! That's real Love.

Love is a tautology. Anything that exists is by definition Love. Love cannot be broken.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 13/06/2020 at 1:47 AM, Nak Khid said:

You confuse love with apathy or accepting everything regardless of if it's helping or harming other sentient beings.  
If someone is getting raped or beaten in front of your face or an animal is being tortured and you have the power to stop it or protest in some way yet you don't because you purport to love everything, that is not love.  It is cowardice and apathy 

Human and animal rights are both love concepts.    Love is caring for other living things and having concern for their well being and survival. 

Love is not sitting in alone your room  and vibing on how you love everything no matter how destructive and cruel.  That is not love.  It is an intellectual construct with a sign taped to it that says "love" and thinking  -more is "higher" 

Love is a feeling. It is a feeling of caring for other living things.   That is a sacred thing yet simple thing and available to all.  

It is not this mental intellectual exercise about ideas of  "unconditional" forms or some rarified altered state 

It is a feeling that takes over and compels you to act  not a rational analysis.   

You can imagine things in "absolutes" and extremes but that is not how things are.   One person going out and volunteering to help people for 5 minutes  is more real than someone doing a 2 hour lecture on their theory of extreme love. 
People who are actually the most loving don't talk about love all day, they do it 

I understand your sentiment but you have clearly demonstrated my point.

All action you just pontificated is subject to survival, it is not absolute. Helping or “saving” others is a relative means. Dependent on what “saving” is qualified as in its given context. Eg. Killing in one context may be more justifiable than “saving”. And regardless of whether you do or you do not save/kill is completely irrelevant to love. The state of being from which your action stems is far more important than the action that follows it.

You don’t seem to comprehend this. You assume action supersedes Being. Which is a fundamental misunderstanding of both consciousness and reality. 

One can pursue the support of others, however, without an alignment to Being it still remains classified as egoic-neuroticism or some form of self-preservation.

The central point you have misunderstood is that you assume Love is predicated on action. It is not, that is survival. Survival is ego. Love is Being.

Nonetheless, to live a conducive life one must serve others as it is the most powerful thing one can do on a survival basis. But do not superimpose the survival of the human-species as fundamental a absolute. You’re comparing contrasts of survival to the ineffability if love. This is just pure bias. Love and the expression of it, surpasses all action or words you espouse. 

Both your explanations of love and apathy a merely limited human constructs with no independent existence.

Edited by Jacobsrw

On 6/12/2020 at 5:57 PM, JosephKnecht said:

Whichever option feels the best to you after you've woken up to the fact that the whole situation is a part of You. George Floyd who is getting killed is a part of you, the police officer with his knee on Floyd's neck is a part of you, the other police officers around are a part of you, the recorder is a part of you, all the protesters are a part of you, all the rioters are a part of you. Even the collectives of the White race and the Black race are a part of you.

Once you've truly woken up to all of this, then you will have the perspective of integrated, Infinite consciousness. From this perspective, whichever option feels the best to you will be the highest form of love.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee