Javfly33

Please clarify me this: Its God personal or unpersonal?

48 posts in this topic

Here's what I heard in this forum:

"God is making it easy for you to wake up"

"When you wake up, you realize all of your fuck ups were just a perfect design so you arrive at that precise moment to experience the Truth"

Those kind of affirmations seem to imply that God's nature is DEEPLY PERSONAL to the life (story) of the ego.

But also I have heard in this forum:

"God doesn't care more about a human than an ant"

"Nothing matters"

"The ego mind wants to think it is special. But nothing further from the truth, because not even the "I" exists. Just surrender to the present moment. You dont exist"

Those kind of affirmations seem to imply the contrary thought.

If you guys are interested, I can give a clear explanation of why I am asking this question. I am starting to see a pattern in my life that it's making me think truly God is teaching me a lesson.

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 god is not good or bad. It is everything. If you want to suffer as god just suffer, nothing wrong with it. Additionally, realizing that you are god, i would choose to have fun. What about you?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Thoughts and views can contradict themselves, yes.

What is God to you? ...is what matters.

Also; what are you to God?

And...

Who are you when no one is looking?

You are God.

It doesn't get any more personal. You created yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  How did God create himself? I cannot quite get that

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager I think he meant the dualistic human self when he said that

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid yeah I noticed that. Are Arabian BTW ?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager I grew up in a Muslim household, my parents are from Pakistan

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid  oh yeah I knew form your name. I am  Muslim too or nondualist now haha

Mm. In the relative field it's all about relationship, but there are dimensions of nothingness, which few know, except sometimes in bed, where it's just quiet and peaceful and impersonal. 

24 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura  How did God create himself? I cannot quite get that

God is unlimited and ONE! That means it has the power to create itself prior to it having existed!

It's a mindfuck.

You created yourself even though it is impossible.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

oh yeah I knew form your name

Lol yeah i could tell

Yes, and when my body is ill does that mean I'm a mosachist who creates my body with illnesses? Or if I'm balding at a young age and am a laugh stock of my peers is because I creating it to give myself stress in my life? 

@James123 Yeah I guess I would have fun lol

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Thoughts and views can contradict themselves, yes.

What is God to you? ...is what matters.

Also; what are you to God?

And...

Who are you when no one is looking?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

@Javfly33 god is not good or bad. It is everything. If you want to suffer as god just suffer, nothing wrong with it. Additionally, realizing that you are god, i would choose to have fun. What about you

That's the thing..I think God is the present moment/Existence. I see it as a numb/null thing that is just doing it's thing 

Not something that might have intelligence 

@Leo Gura 

So God literally has intelligence, God doesn't create random stuff? Does this intelligence sometimes have in mind the ego, or it doesn't care?

Yeah, the story is deeply, intimately personal. It'll make you laugh, cry, both at the same time, it has meaning and purpose, etc. But it's just a story. It never happened, it isn't happening, there's no substance or reality there and no one for it to happen to. There's no character in actuality, it's all a dream, it's creative fiction so in that sense it's impersonal because there's no person, no character. Everything and every happening has to have a character in order to experience it in the story, someone has to appear in the story for it to have life, to be told. BUT the character itself is a fiction. 

What does this mean? 

It means you can enjoy the story knowing that anything is possible and everything is completely ok. Even when it seems it's not, it's OK. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:
1 hour ago, James123 said:

That's the thing..I think God is the present moment/Existence. I see it as a numb/null thing that is just doing it's thing 

Right in front of you in the moment. There is no differences you move your arm up or down. Whatever you do is you. Intelligence is it, ignorance is it. It is infinite. Nothing can run away from it :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@WHO IS exactly man, but maybe God is trying to show himself something by showing all of that.

@mandyjw Thanks man, I mean yeah I'm more or less in peace lately regarding what happens because I know what is real and what is not. However sometimes I wonder some stuff about my "story" and it would be nice if actually an intelligence is running the show and is not just all random. 

16 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So God literally has intelligence

Of course it has intelligence, look around you. Everything radiates intelligence. Your notion of intelligence is too human-centric.

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

It does not have intelligence. It is intelligent, infinitely. 

Your opinions and ideas about "it" are pure intelligence at play, too. 

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@mandyjw Thanks man, I mean yeah I'm more or less in peace lately regarding what happens because I know what is real and what is not. However sometimes I wonder some stuff about my "story" and it would be nice if actually an intelligence is running the show and is not just all random. 

Oh yeah, there's only infinite intelligence when there's no one to know anything. But why would it be preferable to have intelligence running the show over it being random? Only because we seek security in that. We seek security in knowing or in us believing in a powerful knower (God) who knows for us. We seek security because we identify with being separate, finite beings. We is scared. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost