cle103

What's your favorite way to take Acid?

56 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course

Guess I am wrong then. I am certain that keeping it in your mouth hits faster though

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

1 minute ago, Ry4n said:

@Leo Gura I think it just kicks in slower if u do that

It's plenty fast if you got an empty stomach. If you just ate some junk, as morons tend to do, yeah, it will take an hour.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's plenty fast if you got an empty stomach. If you just ate some junk, as morons tend to do, yeah, it will take an hour.

Yeah, pretty fast, around 30 minutes from my experience.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

55 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

Has been there no healing with shrooms for you?

There has been alot of healing but I'm out of Shrooms and wanted to try Acid for a long while ;) 

1 hour ago, SamueLSD said:

Again, I completely disagree. My friends have eaten it whole and felt nothing. 

I have swallowed whole LSD and 1P-LSD blotters and they both always work.

If it didn't work 1. It was not LSD, 2. Blotters were inactive because inproperly stored, 3. Your friends had super-high tolerance from the previous trip or other substance.

there was a thread a few days ago about plugging LSD, a few people's experience was that the peak is higher and the trip shorter, I'll try find it

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

I have swallowed whole LSD and 1P-LSD blotters and they both always work.

I'll admit, I was making an assumption based on something I read elsewhere, and from the experiences of people I know. 

However, if you allow it to dissolve, you will trip hard no matter how empty your stomach is, and it will also come on faster. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Empty stomach. Swallow right away. 25x-NBOMe are not orally active and LSD is, so doing it this way you make sure you won't absorb many possible shady substances your dealer may put in your tab. 

Edited by Espaim

5 hours ago, cle103 said:

@outlandish @King Merk @SamueLSD Thanks guys! What differences have you noticed between keeping it under your tongue in comparison to swallowing it directly, if any? 

I actually usually stick it between my gum and my top lip and leave it there until it hits, and then swallow. But there's no huge advantage to doing it that way, and most people find that feeling annoying, so you're better off just swallowing it in the first place.

If you're taking one of the LSD produgs (1p-LSD, 1a-LSD/ALD-52, 1b-LSD, or 1cP-LSD but *not* ETH-LAD and AL-LSD) you're definitely better off swallowing it, because at least in theory, the prodrug needs to pass through the gut to be metabolized down to the LSD molecule. Gumming it bypasses the gut, so it can take longer to hit, or even become less effective if it doesn't get broken down in your bloodstream. Same goes with plugging, you wouldn't want to plug the prodrugs as it would also bypass the gut->liver, and become less effective.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@SamueLSD if you swallow it immediately you can "test" that this is LSD. Can be very handy IMO ;) 

3 hours ago, SamueLSD said:

However, if you allow it to dissolve, you will trip hard no matter how empty your stomach is, and it will also come on faster. 

Yeah, that's true. I prefer to let it dissolve in a mouth.

Whatever you do with LSD it can't go wrong. I wish 5-MeO was so easy to use as LSD :D 

@Chris365

5 hours ago, Chris365 said:

Here 

What retard would shove acid up his arse

Why would you ever do that?

That makes no sense to me

10 hours ago, dimitri said:

@SamueLSD if you swallow it immediately you can "test" that this is LSD. Can be very handy IMO ;) 

You usually can taste if it's N-Bomb. Swallowing it is probably worse because then you don't have the chance to spit it out

If you're taking LSD you should definitely use a test kit on it to screen out nasty substitutes which can be common. Since LSD is so popular it may often not be real LSD.

This is less of an issue with research chemicals and powders.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Intravenous LSD is interesting; onset of effects is at about 8-10 minutes with the time taken to reach peak effects cut by about 50%; beyond the peak the trajectory is the same as the oral route. There is no discernible rush and the intensity once peaking is little different to if the same dose was taken orally. I have experienced this once only.

The oral route is the most practical and as good as any other, and remains my favorite.