Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dark11

Sages as Culture and Political Creators

2 posts in this topic

If Marcus Aurelius was a good emperor, why we hadn't led by Sages instead of the devils? Why Disney today doesn't invest in spirituality and tech with arts as new medium and interdisciplinary approach with comprehensive understanding of holistic, so instead of watching bullshit movies, we could learn about the connection between art and spirituality, by watching movies together, then experience mystical things within the campus and then inspired to promote that, by inspiring others to experience our community.

This is a very good question. Better people than you and me are trying to figure this out. It is the full-time job of spiritual teachers and conscious artists to figure out the answer to this question.

This is a communication problem. Nothing more and nothing less. It is an issue of communicating with closed-minded, unconscious people who you are actually vulnerable to. You can have a successful communication, i.e. your point can go across successfully only with the co-operation of the recipient, to the extent that they will co-operate with you.

My favorite spiritual teachers are the ones who master the art of communication with the unconscious perspective. This requires you to be able to go deep into their perspective. That way you will be able to directly show them the glitch in their matrix and give them a real shot at waking up and becoming conscious.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee