Einsteinonacid

I don’t like my last name

35 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, freeman194673 said:

@Waken

my broather, there are people who are called Dick and they keep the name and don't complain.

So what if you would have a big penis tattooed on your forehead? Then I could tell you the same nonsense you tell the OP 'the penis has no meaning, you are the one giving it meaning, stop trying to change the outer things, change only comes from within. Stop being so trivial. What would your parents think of it, they spend a long time looking for a nice tattoo and now you decide to change it'.
Why don't you drop that silly arrogance:P

Changing your last name could help you become more charismatic.

Go for it if it's bothering you that much

I considered changing my name once, since having an "Islamic" name leaves more room for discrimination...but decided to keep it. I thought If I ever lose out on a job over something like this, isn't that a blessing in disguise? Avoided a toxic work environment hehe

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

18 hours ago, Godhead said:

relax or go rage in dota lol

"haha look at me I'm condescending to others on a forum haha I'm so supersmart and supercool ??????????."

I recommend just go my a different name without changing it legally first. I've used a different first and last name for years now and I'm still conflicted about it and I still can't answer your question to this day. 

I realized I used a completely new name to forge a new identity and tried to live that. It was still me just improved. In the end, it doesn't really change who you are so who knows if it really matters. 

I hope that helps you in some way. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

17 hours ago, Einsteinonacid said:

something cooler

is that ok in your country to get a name like that? the other way round would be cooler something - how would anyone know what’s the first or the last name?

2 hours ago, Einsteinonacid said:

@remember I'm keeping my first name the same. I'm only changing my last name.

can‘t believe your parents called you something! what’s your last name then? 

by the way i‘m not judging! its an interesting name. 

if it’s only for business you can always have an artists name. you can even have an artists name in your passport. it depends on how expensive it is to change names, too, in my opinion. in some countries it’s an overly long process and expensive like a plastic surgery – you have to be careful while finding a new name, too, don’t make yourself a something hooker - that’s happening already quite often if you make yourself a brand, usually you do it in awareness about how you sell yourself. but in a lot of cases it’s just the ego in disguise. depending on what is sold, it can get nasty. don’t confuse it to be art, just because its called artists name - the criterion for that is a different one.

Edited by remember

maybe you should adapt your last name - thats been normal in history...

instead of completely redesigning your ID

upto you

its your right

@enhance I think that's the best path too. but my career idols has such cool memorable names like Steve Jobs and bill gates. elon musk.  I want one too.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:51 AM, tenta said:

Changing your last name could help you become more charismatic.

I know right, I want to be ceo of my own company I can use charisma.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:45 AM, hamedsf said:

why won't you let yourself to be a king?

Speaking of that. I want to change it Cruz. so that it relates to my favorite sage Christ. I want to be a sage like him.