intotheblack

Will Trump be re-elected?

208 posts in this topic

@Raphael

Nobody is being biased here. It's you projecting your bias on others and then acting like they did something to you. 

You are trying to make a whole community look bad simply because you had some bitter experiences with some people. 

Maybe try not bringing up other people into your discussions who didn't even refer to you in anyway. The discussion was between me and @Dutch guy and it was pretty friendly discussion. But you had to come in between and make it me versus him..

Now you're trying to draw the sympathy card because we both reacted. Then maybe don't attack us negatively if you can't handle reactions. 

I don't wish to engage your point any further. You take people out of context. Leave me out of your discussions if you don't know how to respect the person you are talking about. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Raphael said:

I entirely agree. They are many factors on which human evolution depends on and it's twisted in many ways.

It seems you changed your mind pretty quickly.

@Epikur

I recognize valid perspectives when I see them. They are many factors, culture plays a role, geography plays a role, exploitation and abuses play a role too, etc..

This is really sad:

“We’ve never seen anything like it, at all,” said Max Kapustin, the senior research director at the crime lab. “ ... I don’t even know how to put it into context. It’s beyond anything that we’ve ever seen before.”

The next highest murder total for a single day was on Aug. 4, 1991, when 13 people were killed in Chicago, according to the crime lab.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/6/8/21281998/chicago-violence-murder-history-homicide-police-crime

9 minutes ago, Epikur said:

This is really sad:

“We’ve never seen anything like it, at all,” said Max Kapustin, the senior research director at the crime lab. “ ... I don’t even know how to put it into context. It’s beyond anything that we’ve ever seen before.”

The next highest murder total for a single day was on Aug. 4, 1991, when 13 people were killed in Chicago, according to the crime lab.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/6/8/21281998/chicago-violence-murder-history-homicide-police-crime

Exactly, nearly 500 murders in Chicago last year, and only 17 caused by the current riots, and there is so much attention to the violence of the riots, doesn't make sense to me.

11 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Exactly, nearly 500 murders in Chicago last year, and only 17 caused by the current riots, and there is so much attention to the violence of the riots, doesn't make sense to me.

Well it does makes sense to me. 

Don't you have some theories?

35 minutes ago, Raphael said:

@Epikur

I recognize valid perspectives when I see them. They are many factors, culture plays a role, geography plays a role, exploitation and abuses play a role too, etc..

You are producing empty word salads.

I just can't find substance.

Edited by Epikur

10 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Well it does makes sense to me. 

Don't you have some theories?

My theory is to do more stuff like this https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/business/15-percent-pledge-black-owned-businesses/index.html

and a lot of the violence will go away.  I know there can be problems with this method, but why not?  Even if you think there are cultural problems in the black community and have a different perspective of why that may be, don't you want a less divided and less violent nation?

16 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

My theory is to do more stuff like this https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/business/15-percent-pledge-black-owned-businesses/index.html

and a lot of the violence will go away.  I know there can be problems with this method, but why not?  Even if you think there are cultural problems in the black community and have a different perspective of why that may be, don't you want a less divided and less violent nation?

17 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

You didn't answer the question. Read careful what the question was.

15 minutes ago, Epikur said:

You didn't answer the question. Read careful what the question was.

If you mean the You part, its not much different than what you posted.  This is getting way off topic so I'm out.

4 hours ago, Epikur said:

This is really sad:

police is occupied with peaceful demonstrations they don’t have time patrolling against crimes? 

it‘s getting obvious, the antifa and left has nothing to do with it, but more like criminals who already had a high crime potential are using the chaotic situation for their advantage.

vigilante justice is not a solution not as police justice but also not as street justice and probably also not as presidents twittering justice.

everyone suffers because some police did a miserable job. although some devilish vigilant capriciousness will probably conclude differently because they don’t see the cyclicality of this.

it‘s the responsibility of the state representatives this going in the wrong direction and no one elses! not talking about the house of representatives, but all representatives, police involved in vigilant comatose streetfights with their brains switched off at the forefront, while criminals run around with weapons.

Edited by remember

1 minute ago, Dutch guy said:

@Epikur We in Europe were quite not diverse and are diversifying in a rapid rate. Everything we learnt in history is thrown down the drain. The succesfull principle of a uniform culture in the country is thrown away. This is very unethical for al the future children which will have a more difficult life. We do have visegrad countries who do not let in lots of immigration. They are the peacefull countries of the future. Trump saw this and first went to those countries in his presidency. Only later did he come to the at the moment richer countries in europe. Good signal. Well done Trump!

Well I am from Germany living in SEA. The mental gymnastics and the lies in the media and academia are crazy.

Yes lately I read Poland ist doing quite good and making progress in many areas. Hungary is making huge efforts to give people incentives to make families. I think they are doing good even if I would have disadvantages there because I come from a migrant family I think countries should be allowed to do their thing as much as possible. Slowenia  has not one mosque in their land. Pretty interesting.

9 minutes ago, Consept said:

In a couple hundred years everyone will fuck everyone and all be the same race anyway so ultimately these debates are pointless. There will be no white or any other race eventually 

Racism is just the flavor of the month. Another time there will be another topic. There is always room for wrong think.

In 100 years we are dead anyway. Though some might be sad not to be able to fight the good war.

This thread seems come  so off-topic can somebody bring it back?

3 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Racism is just the flavor of the month. Another time there will be another topic. There is always room for wrong think.

In 100 years we are dead anyway. Though some might be sad not to be able to fight the good war.

This thread seems come  so off-topic can somebody bring it back?

Well it tends to veer toward white supremacy and firmly held beliefs so thats why they go off-topic. I think a lot xenophobia and tribal thinking in terms of people being worried about immigrants is through fear of their country being taken over or the dominant people being bred out, speaking to people with these beliefs thats what im hearing. Ultimately this is inevitable  

Just now, Dutch guy said:

@Consept Your using a lot of extreme terms. Not long ago you called me a fundamentalist. Remember half of the people in America voted for Trump. Not half of the world is extreme. That's is by its definition not correct, then it wouldn't be extreme.

White supremacy doesnt have to be extreme, do you believe the white race is more intelligent and capable than blacks?

And what would be your definition of a fundamentalist?

3 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

Of course not, I never said anything like that. Why would you come up with that idea? The culture that whites have brought has proven to be better. Copy the succes-story. That has nothing to do with skin color.

OK a better way to ask it is do you think the white culture is the best culture?

And your definition of a fundamentalist