intotheblack

Will Trump be re-elected?

208 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Dutch guy

So when refugees come to your country, you turn them away? 

So what happens when your country is in trouble and needs help or a person from your country needs help in a minority country. What if they don't help 

Humanity doesn't work like this. 

We need to be an embodiment of the Christ message. We need to be one. 

By such divisions we cannot become one. The truth is that people want to become one. But the political parties for their own gain don't allow that and create identity politics for getting votes 

In reality getting along is not that difficult. And if you think that there is a problem of crime with minorities then only put those people in prison who have committed a crime. The entire community need not be stereotyped. 

Real spiritual growth is literally impossible without integrating everyone into a whole. How can you be stage Turquoise or even want humanity to reach stage Turquoise if you think that others shouldn't be a part of you. Spirituality at the highest level is non duality where everyone becomes one and every sentient being is unified into a whole 

There is no point in doing spirituality if it has to divide and not unite. All of the spirituality that you do is hogwash if you couldn't put it into practice. 

All these problems that you see now are temporary. In the course of unification, there is Collision, on collision there is impact scatter and damage. Some loss and problems will happen during such collisions. This is the nature of phenomenon. Once the collision is complete there will be fusion and integration and finally unification 

All of this will take time.. No 2 cultures can fully integrate without problems during Collision phase unless they are very similar and hence don't even need integration to begin with. But when opposite forces collide, there is tension and friction but eventually a state of fusion is reached. Because humanity only wants good. 

If you are going to be on a spiritual path in life, you will need to get rid of these divisions in your mind. This is no spiritual bypassing but spirituality means unconditional love and acceptance and Oneness. You can't talk about the absolute by fragmenting people into parts.. 

You can admire them for their uniqueness but you can't push them away. 

By pushing them, you are pushing away a part of your own self. 

This is the truth that is even reflected in the Bible. 

I adopted Christianity because Christianity believes in the unity of humanity. Love thy neighbor as thyself. 

I came across this after going through intense process of pain and realization of suffering in the world. I realized that the message in the Bible is not hogwash or impractical but its an ethic that we don't follow as humanity. People who say they are spiritual and are still dividing humanity into categories that are to be separated are eventually hypocrites and their spirituality is nothing more than a self serving yoga exercise to make their body look better and improve their health, there is nothing spiritual in it, just a regular self care exercise for benefit of the self and survival of the ego. 

True spirituality lies in non duality, it does not entail selfishness but selflessness. It's letting the ego dissolve and the ego is the biggest evil that divides humanity.. 

Spirituality lies in love. Love is selfless. 

That what you write might or might not be true. Probably it is just another story. I am more closer to the buddhists who say that life is mostly pointless suffering. 

Stories about humanity and love are just stories. But stories are what we have. But stories seem to reach a limit confronted with physical reality. 

If the story works for you or for one group then it's a great thing already. Stories loose their power and energy sometimes then other stories replace them. The american indians were mentioned. When they were in their war path then war stories took  over. 

Where I feel love is in the animalistic version when I see these crazy videos where dogs and lions become brothers. There are so many of them with different species. So I get that it is theoretically possible but if, when, how we get there is a different question.

I think free will doesn't exist in the pure sense. So even if I get angry if feels sometimes I am angry like watching a movie. I don't have a real choice. In the language of the forum it would be probably that god decided to play a role and he can not get out of this role and is deterministically bound to the story.

1 minute ago, Epikur said:

That what you write might or might not be true. Probably it is just another story. I am more closer to the buddhists who say that life is mostly pointless suffering. 

Stories about humanity and love are just stories. But stories are what we have. But stories seem to reach a limit confronted with physical reality. 

If the story works for you or for one group then it's a great thing already. Stories loose their power and energy sometimes then other stories replace them. The american indians were mentioned. When they were in their war path then war stories took  over. 

Where I feel love is in the animalistic version when I see these crazy videos where dogs and lions become brothers. There are so many of them with different species. So I get that it is theoretically possible but if, when, how we get there is a different question.

I think free will doesn't exist in the pure sense. So even if I get angry if feels sometimes I am angry like watching a movie. I don't have a real choice. In the language of the forum it would be probably that god decided to play a role and he can not get out of this role and is deterministically bound to the story.

In that case and by that logic, even you're a story and you should forget every story including yours. 

(Calling something a story is a very clever attempt at deflection) 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 minutes ago, Derek White said:

Somebody need to close this thread, it’s not going anywhere...

Why do you people engage those who don’t want their minds changed?

Maybe not anywhere you want it to go.

Maybe it is just a conversation (with yourself) that could be enough.

Maybe you can hone your skills to change peoples mind against their will. They might be grateful after the process if you have the skills.

Maybe people specially in this forum don't think reality is real. So they might be in the process to warm up for taking another position or identity. 

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

There's one solution. To stop paying attention to stereotypes and consider everyone equal. 

Some people will do insane things. But the main message remains the same. Call for equality and an end to cop abuse of power. 

Why should different people with different needs and cultures or stories treated equally? I would use another word. I would use "fair".

I don't see a easy solution I see prepare for the worst as the best solution.

Edited by Epikur

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

In that case and by that logic, even you're a story and you should forget every story including yours. 

(Calling something a story is a very clever attempt at deflection) 

This deflection is why this site is so clever. It gives us time and oppurtunity to forget our stories temporarily or have a calming background music that calms us like a drug. Or we can just go direct and take the psyechedelic I guess. I didn't try yet but I plan to do it. Then I will create god and kill him and recreate him. I will see the stories and delete them and write knew ones.

Of course I do forget my stories and write them new. Don't you do it? I thought that is the base of this site? Maybe I am wrong and created just another story.

In a certain context I am going to tell the story of jesus and sacrifize myself to humanity. Maybe as a story maybe in reality. What is the difference?

Scientifically all the information into our senses is translated into electricity to get into our brain. So how real can reality be?

Edited by Epikur

10 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Why should different people with different needs and cultures or stories treated equally? I would use another word. I would use "fair".

Because we are all one. All parts of the same whole 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Because we are all one. All parts of the same whole 

Still even if we are limbs or organs of one body. Each part of your body has to be treated differenty. Here I would use the word "appropriately" but not equal. 

Edited by Epikur

1 hour ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

I am for BLM calling out bad police as they should but, no comments on abortion or any mention of black killing black people. 

Of course there is no mention of that, because that is not what they are protesting. There is also no mention of saving the Rainforest, combating climate change, banning fur coats, equal gender pay, LGBTQ rights or ending the conflict in Libya. Those causes have merit, yet they aren’t protesting and trying to bring attention to those causes.  Of course there will be no mention of it.

Personally, I’d like to see them mention the legalization of psychedelics, yet that isn’t what they are protesting. 

36 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

I saw a link online, white female deficated on a cop car. The levels of insanity continue. Peaceful protest is fair game but, we have censorship and fact check links on twitter that navigate to CNN opinion pieces. Its that stuff that will swing voters. Nobody promoted the cops behavior but in have seen lots of "people" cerebrating riots which is disgusting. 

I don't know what the solution is. Stephen A was saying, white people nerf to give to black people lol. Earlier this year, he trolled ufc fighter Donald Cerone fighting. He got trashed by people when we see him punch focus pads. Freebies and more government handouts are not the solution.

I am for BLM calling out bad police as they should but, no comments on abortion or any mention of black killing black people. Any mention of the following is met with racism cries. 

A honest insight, father's in the household is a key. 

Shitting on a cop car doesn't seem evil.  The riots are justified if the cops are the ones starting the violence at the protests, but I still have sympathy for the unprovoked riots.  Abortion isn't bad either.  There is a difference between a platform attacking opinion and attacking lies as well.

At 2.25 It get's really emotional. Who would not see the pain of these peoples and side with them? 

8 hours ago, Dutch guy said:

Wow you are making some special logic here!! Wowa. I didn't have rich parents.  No this is only for a few white people. The whole logic that whites are so successful because of oppression it is so one sided  not nuanced. Most white not to long ago were very poor. No we got away with oppressive religion quicker and become more productive and cooperative more quickly, while others are still hitting each others head in for hallucinatory beliefs. These western better norms is why we are so successful and we should savior this and be proud about it. We are great again. We have not investigated this whites are oppressors enough and are now serving the lefts agenda. Feeling guilty and bad about our country and thinking we are white oppressor. It's very wrong! And it should stop! At least we will have 4 more years of Trump as a counterbalance. But after that, very troubling. They are like kids playing with gasoline and matches. Trump has so much more wisdom. Sorry that you had to speak to this proud deplorable dutch guy.

Please note that I'm half French and half Indian. I mostly had a white European education and mostly spent my time around white people, but because I have mixed origins I understand both perspectives.

Yes, this is true most white people don't have rich parents. My mom is white, but is not rich, just average. However, even if she was average for the standards in Europe, this was rich compared to the living conditions of my dad. What is average in developed countries is rich in many places of the world, and of course, poverty exists in developed countries too.

The main point that she is and I'm pointing out is that if most people in a country are able to live well (have a job, have good living conditions and eat correctly) is because their governments abused other countries. Even if the main population is not rich according to their standards, they still benefit from it and think they are average where they are privileged.

By the way, I also experienced white racism from my Indian community because they would see only the white part in me and think that I'm rich and make nasty comments, where I struggle. So I understand your perspective too.

20 minutes ago, Epikur said:

At 2.25 It get's really emotional. Who would not see the pain of these peoples and side with them? 

He had a couple good points.  Definitely agree with him about Lebron too near the end of the video, lol.  I remember getting triggered about what he said a few months ago.

This one is even better. Let's take a knee for Floyd Mayweather. 

43 minutes ago, Raphael said:

By the way, I also experienced white racism from my Indian community because they would see only the white part in me and think that I'm rich and make nasty comments, where I struggle. So I understand your perspective too

Why are you trying to make it look like someone being racist to white people here. Only points are being said. I or others are not being racist to anyone. I'm just saying facts. Don't turn it into me versus them. If you faced some racism from Indians, maybe you were racist to them as well, just like you are trying to make me look ugly here. 

Don't try to change the tone of the discussion by simply putting words. I was making a point, I wasn't saying someone was bad or good. A lot of my friends are white as well as other races. I'm not racist to anyone, and @Dutch guy is a good guy. So don't try to create hate between me and him. 

I usually don't like to engage you but you referenced me so I had to. 

Stop bringing me into your discussions if you have to deliberately change the context of my post or take my words out of context to make me look like a racist. 

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

Can't remove this stupid quote box 

Edited by Preety_India

3 minutes ago, Epikur said:

This one is even better. Let's take a knee for Floyd Mayweather. 

Meh, stopped watching at about 9:00, he seems pretty hypocritical about pushing a narrative when he shows the Mayweather clip two seconds later, which is not at all representative of 99% of the left.  We all know that a lot of media on both sides are full of shit.  I think he's missing the point.  Its really about inequality.  I think police brutality is like 3rd or 4th on the list behind unequal income, wealth, schooling, and incarceration rates.  This is just the time its being talked about because of the George Floyd incident.

27 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Please note that I'm half French and half Indian. I mostly had a white European education and mostly spent my time around white people, but because I have mixed origins I understand both perspectives.

Yes, this is true most white people don't have rich parents. My mom is white, but is not rich, just average. However, even if she was average for the standards in Europe, this was rich compared to the living conditions of my dad. What is average in developed countries is rich in many places of the world, and of course, poverty exists in developed countries too.

The main point that she is and I'm pointing out is that if most people in a country are able to live well (have a job, have good living conditions and eat correctly) is because their governments abused other countries. Even if the main population is not rich according to their standards, they still benefit from it and think they are average where they are privileged.

By the way, I also experienced white racism from my Indian community because they would see only the white part in me and think that I'm rich and make nasty comments, where I struggle. So I understand your perspective too.

Nice story it may or may not be true. When Japan, China, South Korea got rich was it because they oppressed anybody? Maybe but not really. Their magic trick was besides being lucky is they worked like maniacs. That is the magic trick. 

The english for example could only dominate the world because they outworked everybody else. The german took the competition and challenged them buy working even harder.

North Europe even created a sect in the christian religion to gratify hard work that is protestantism. The subsaharan geographie was underdeveloped comperatively even before a white person set foot in there besides albinos. 

Do you think that aborigines in Australia were poor because of whites? Work ethic is a simplified explanation also. Where did it come from? When you are lucky and your country has interaction with advanced countries you have the chance to make faster progress. 

Think about this thought experiment: One guy is on an island. He works 15 hours a day. The other one works 1 hour a day, if he has to, otherwise he does nothing. How rich will the hard worker become? Then multiply that with x if this work ethic is ingrained in their culture.

Oppression plays a role but should not be an excuse for all situations.

8 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Nice story it may or may not be true. When Japan, China, South Korea got rich was it because they oppressed anybody? Maybe but not really. Their magic trick was besides being lucky is they worked like maniacs. That is the magic trick. 

The english for example could only dominate the world because they outworked everybody else. The german took the competition and challenged them buy working even harder.

North Europe even created a sect in the christian religion to gratify hard work that is protestantism. The subsaharan geographie was underdeveloped comperatively even before a white person set foot in there besides albinos. 

Do you think that aborigines in Australia were poor because of whites? Work ethic is a simplified explanation also. Where did it come from? When you are lucky and your country has interaction with advanced countries you have the chance to make faster progress. 

Think about this thought experiment: One guy is on an island. He works 15 hours a day. The other one works 1 hour a day, if he has to, otherwise he does nothing. How rich will the hard worker become? Then multiply that with x if this work ethic is ingrained in their culture.

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

You made a good point. 

26 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Meh, stopped watching at about 9:00, he seems pretty hypocritical about pushing a narrative when he shows the Mayweather clip two seconds later, which is not at all representative of 99% of the left.  We all know that a lot of media on both sides are full of shit.  I think he's missing the point.  Its really about inequality.  I think police brutality is like 3rd or 4th on the list behind unequal income, wealth, schooling, and incarceration rates.  This is just the time its being talked about because of the George Floyd incident.

No there is an imbalance. His point of view is not shown in the media not even with Fox news. Fox news is owned by cooperations like CNN is owned by cooperations. So they have a certain agenda. He on the other hand can be independent. That is the big difference. 

The media wants to divide and distract from the real issue that USA is basically a big cooperation. The real fear of the cooperations is marxism and they distract and channel the people to cultural that is postmodern marxism,  that costs far less money.

If they don't do it, they think, poor people will want big money and redistribution or socialism. The temptation of socialism is strong with the poor.

This is just a story

Edited by Epikur

@Dutch guy @Preety_India

It seems to me that you are both biased.

When I'm pointing issues about some white people @Dutch guy is reactive:

Wow you are making some special logic here!! Wowa. I didn't have rich parents.  No this is only for a few white people. The whole logic that whites are so successful because of oppression it is so one sided  not nuanced. Most white not to long ago were very poor. No we got away with oppressive religion quicker and become more productive and cooperative more quickly, while others are still hitting each others head in for hallucinatory beliefs. These western better norms is why we are so successful and we should savior this and be proud about it. We are great again. We have not investigated this whites are oppressors enough and are now serving the lefts agenda. Feeling guilty and bad about our country and thinking we are white oppressor. It's very wrong! And it should stop! At least we will have 4 more years of Trump as a counterbalance. But after that, very troubling. They are like kids playing with gasoline and matches. Trump has so much more wisdom. Sorry that you had to speak to this proud deplorable dutch guy.

When I'm pointing issues about some Indian people @Preety_India is reactive:

Why are you trying to make it look like someone being racist to white people here. Only points are being said. I or others are not being racist to anyone. I'm just saying facts. Don't turn it into me versus them. If you faced some racism from Indians, maybe you were racist to them as well, just like you are trying to make me look ugly here.

Next time I will point out issues between aliens and human beings. The aliens will tell me that I'm racist against them because I'm pointing out issues about themselves and the human beings will tell me that I'm racist about them too because they are afraid and reactive against the aliens that exploited them and will see any critic as an attack.

21 minutes ago, Epikur said:

I entirely agree. They are many factors on which human evolution depends on and it's twisted in many ways.