WHO IS

The World Could have been better this way

30 posts in this topic

I see a world/existence where there is no need to kill and consume another living beings/creatures in order to sustain one's own life/existence.

I see a world where one does not need to "earn a living", when one "earns" a living it sounds as if to be alive is a privilege, doesn't it? 

I see a world where people don`t get sick and ill. 

I see a world where there is no such as some are ugly and others are beautiful, why not make everyone beautiful? When some are ugly and others are beautiful it creates jealousy from the inferior party and willingness to dominate from the superior party, I wonder if it is intentional, what do you think? And do you think it is fair?

I see a world/existence where one does need to virtually watch out/make sure all times that at one does not die. Where death does not exist. 

I see a world void of entropy, where good things last and do not fade away. 

Hope i can experience that world after i die. I definitely would like things to be different. The current dream has been more than depressing and disappointing.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

hope both of yall are feeling ok

Yep :) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Lol, one thing's for sure, you certainly won't have to spend much time waiting for death in the world that you are envisioning - you'll be literally bored to death after three weeks tops!

Alan Watts explained this really well in one of his talks; he asked his audience to imagine what it would be like to be an all powerful and all knowing entity that can create absolutely anything without the slightest effort. What kind of a world would you create? Obvious answer (or rather it should be obvious, but obviously it isn't obvious at all to the overwhelming majority of people living on this ball of dirt): You definitely wouldn't create some boring place where everyone is spending their time sipping on Earl Grey tea and watching the butterflies flapping their wings 24/7, HELL NO; such a place would be as dull as ditchwater. Instead, you would create a reality where you could experience a real adventure including joy, pain, challenges, suffering and redemption, light and dark, beauty and ugliness --- in other words, this place right here.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

Yin yang is the nature of reality. You can't have one side without it's apposite.

Chronic disease, the woman i gave five years of my life to be with and im 40 000k in debt for to help her pay her schoolig left me,lied to me she would help me with the loan.I went through  surgery pain and many other struggles including poverty. Icome from a poor country i still love it tho. If i knew she would leave me i would never be on this path,studying abroad and suffering as a total loner and outcast.Which then led me to god. Asking questions why are things like this anyway? At any rate man i'm not only sad at moments for my only suffering but for the suffering of others. I just wish everyone would be happy that is all. I know it sounds cliche and stupid. They are all unique and deserve to be happy.

I lost faith in love, women and others. Instead i only love my friends and family and i will live for myself. Love is more trouble than it's worth. Finding god after all this was quite the shock. 

On 6/7/2020 at 6:36 AM, WHO IS said:

why not make everyone beautiful?

If everyone is beautiful and happy, how would you evolve even as a human being?

Think about living in a fairy tale all the time...you won’t be able to call it a “ fairy tale” anymore?

How would you define between happy and unhappy, ugly/pretty if it would be the case? 

Evolution will cease to exist if variety has gone.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Sometimes it does feel like a life machine to me.. A love machine but a cruel one to some,kind to others. Yet it is all. The struggles and suffering maybe worth it in the end. It is only when i'm attached to desires and delusions that i suffer.I realized that after a while. One cannot hold onto anything for too long.

Ugliness is due to craniofacial distrophy which is due to bad habits like poor posture (tongue and body) as well as incorrect swallowing patterns. Look up tongue posture and mewing as well as how mouth breathing affects the face. This knowledge will be mainstream someday and no one will be truly ugly anymore. There will only be differences in taste - all the variety yet no ugly people. Ugliness is simply lack of orofacial health.

Cute dreams. Now wake up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Instead, you would create a reality where you could experience a real adventure including joy, pain, challenges, suffering and redemption, light and dark, beauty and ugliness --- in other words, this place right here.

Not me. I seriously would create everything equal. In fact reality wouldn´t exist because I would just be ME.

I guess that´s why all of this exists. Because I made an error and I decided to "play". I should have stayed all by myself in the void.

Well that is true however this is possible in reality. Reality has the quality of anythingness. 

Everything has to be included. However I don't think you are looking for enligtment

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cute dreams. Now awake up.

Lol?

There is a lot of funny stuff about awakening...

You think that you can stay there in the void and play with yourself whatever that means.. It's funny because without duality nothing really exists,me,you the imaginary world...

Duality is sacred.

I guess it's really a matter of acceptance and making it work for you. I will fight for my happiness till i die, but i never felt more control than before and more sure in myself :)

On 6/7/2020 at 7:36 AM, WHO IS said:

I see a world where there is no such as some are ugly and others are beautiful, why not make everyone beautiful? When some are ugly and others are beautiful it creates jealousy from the inferior party and willingness to dominate from the superior party, I wonder if it is intentional, what do you think? And do you think it is fair?

Everyone is already beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Sounds cliche but it's actually an incredibly deep and powerful pointer. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Not me. I seriously would create everything equal. In fact reality wouldn´t exist because I would just be ME.

I guess that´s why all of this exists. Because I made an error and I decided to "play". I should have stayed all by myself in the void.

As Leo once said: The grass is always greener on the other side. ;)

Why so serious?

Look guys, it's easier to say :   "accept       reality for what it is" . For example Leo, You are a good looking intelligent person. Now whereas there are less fortunate people who are not as much as good looking or smart. 

In fact being ugly is one of the worst experiences on earth, where one is constantly ignored and put down because one looks repulsive to people in general. 

On top of that you add the intelligence issue and one really does not enjoy being here. 

I guess it is what it is, and reality favors some individuals over others, thus besrowing upon some people the good talents such as good looks, intelligence, good sense of humor etc, but gives not such queslities to others. 

So in a way life is rigged from the start. 

I'm just saying if I really had a choice in this, I would for sure make make myself to be aesthetically pleasing human being, with no mental and physical issues, but hey who gives a "heck" about what I think or feel right? Hehe it's so funny, hehe I get it now. 

Reality is just not a person for it to care about me or others like that. And than one can only speculate why is like that while for others is different. Or maybe it is personal but it is just that God's love has priority levels? Maybe bad Karma in past life? Maybe there is no karma and past lives etc. 

But after all these thoughts and ideas, one still is on earth and need to go walk and talk and eat and sleep. 

Regarding beuty please don't be hypocritical and say that all things equally beutiful. Why do you then put some cute aesthetically pleasing icons as your avatars on the forum? Excuse my French please but Why not a pic of feces for example? Or some skin disease? Or next time when you have the choice to date a fit and beutiful partner or an ill, overweight and ugly partner try to go for the overweight and ugly,          but for know it is  hypocritical. 

Edited by WHO IS

The issue here is that Reality is not fair to its inhabitants, for some it is more merciful than others and that's a fact. If you are blessed by Reality than good for you ?

But don't say lies that it is fair to everyone and equally living to everyone. 

However, also know that whatever good one is blessed with in this world of entropy, one eventually loses it as time ticks tocks. 

Edited by WHO IS

13 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

In fact being ugly is one of the worst experiences on earth, where one is constantly ignored and put down because one looks repulsive to people in general.

I don't agree, sometimes having less desirable traits could be a blessing. I've been both beautiful and plain ugly and the only time I truly evolved spiritually was when people rejected me. You have no idea how debilitating is to apparently have a healthy relationship with someone who appears to accept you but as soon as you're in deep $h!t, they just dump you like you're some garbage with no value. And the truth is that most people are shallow, their only interest is to gain social status and they will use you without any remorse. So better improve other qualities so that you aren't surrounded by a-holes and you can rise above them. Prove yourself that you have value.

Edited by Member