deso

Alternative Healing - Leo help me please

31 posts in this topic

if you want to dig into holistic health then look into Paul Chek

The body always changes over time and spiritual and meditative devotion can def heal things.

But can a body always be perfect? No it gets pain and awakening to consciousness relieves that burden.

I would keep patiently researching this issue and exploring solutions. Don't give up hope. There likely exists a solution, you just gotta find it.

Read books, talk to experts, research online, experiment with different things, etc. Turn it into a quest of discovery.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Is sex that important for a human being, cannot I just "chop my balls"and forget about it  xDxD

I have been talking SSRIs for a while and having low sex drive. It is not that bad actually, you just tend to forget about it.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Leo Gura can‘t you just become the second coming of Jesus and resolve that shit? ?

No but seriously, are you absolutely sure regeneration of body parts is not possible by god?

Regenerative medicine has found out that we actually have the genes for regeneration, but something keeps this turned off. This can‘t be that hard.

51 minutes ago, deso said:

@Leo Gura can‘t you just become the second coming of Jesus and resolve that shit? ?

No but seriously, are you absolutely sure regeneration of body parts is not possible by god?

Regenerative medicine has found out that we actually have the genes for regeneration, but something keeps this turned off. This can‘t be that hard.

the genes for regeneration are called time. did you think god was a light switch? if you are not a bulb all that wire will lead you to a fear automatism.

but it will not resolve anything.

Edited by remember

2 hours ago, deso said:

@Leo Gura 

I would focus your research efforts more on reducing/eliminating the pain and discomfort rather than some fantasy of regrowing lost body parts.

Your real issue here is finding a solution to pain and discomfort, which is within reason.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@deso Your life is only over if you say it's over. Are you really going to freak out over a little pain and discomfort? Accept the pain. Nothing in life is handed to you, and don't expect Jesus to come walking into your room to touch you dick. Many more people go through much worse pain than some dicksatisfaction. This is a brutal truth that I had to see through my dad (not dick pain). All-in-all, researching your problem, finding solutions, and coming to terms with your situation will make you a better and stronger person. Embrace the pain, embrace the fear, and let it go. I want and hope you find a holistic way to take care of this. Peace brotha. 

Edited by Depersonilized
Grammer

man I'm really sorry you are going through this. are you located in a developed country? what is your financial situation? I wouldn't give up on fixing this through doctors. some medical spheres in certain countries may be ignorant in treating this. do tons of research online... go on reddit and other forums and ask questions. Find people who have went through this before and see how they healed it. if it def can not be healed look into alternative routs, i think you can gain foreskin back by slowly stretching it. If this still doesn't work look for ways to ease the physical pain. I think you can def do more to heal this and get to a place to enjoy sex how you wish to. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I would focus your research efforts more on reducing/eliminating the pain and discomfort rather than some fantasy of regrowing lost body parts.

Your real issue here is finding a solution to pain and discomfort, which is within reason.

Yes, I get that, that‘s what I‘ll be doing anyways

But still regeneration seems plausible to me. I might be grandly biased, but I can’t get my head around why it shouldn’t be possible.

2 hours ago, remember said:

did you think god was a light switch?

maybe