billiesimon

IT'S JUST A STORY!!!

96 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Always up to you. You’re not moving, you’re appearing as “everything else”, and making it seem like you’re a thing that moves, walks, talks, thinks, etc. All is attracted. Always up to you. 

Ok, now I get what you mean with "I am still, and movement is illusory".

But still I don't understand and don't feel how I can change this experience/storyline into something more abundant and happy. My past identity was somehow negative and pessimistic.

How can I use awareness/awakening to continue my experience in a more positive and satistfying direction? Just by putting out positivity and love?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

14 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

Wauw. Just fucking mind blown!

crying :x

That's the best artistic product (video, song) descriping awakening I've ever seen. And the fun thing is I've seen Aladdin many times as a kid. Haha. Mindfuck x 1000

I mean, remove the romance between them and you have a perfect description of how permanent awakening feels like. No, fuck it, keep it perfectly as it is. Keep the romance/sexual attraction between the princess and Aladdin... Enlightenment is not a man sitting in a cave in a mountain until his death meditating in Samadhi. That's not even what Permanent Samadhi is. That's just a man sitting in a cave meditating - perhaps in what we could call temporary  Samadhi.

Non-duality means no separation. That's literally what it means. If you go sit in a cabin in the woods 24/7 after your awakening, you're - IMHO - not actually fully non-dualistically enilghtened, yet. Cos you're still keeping "it" separated. Enlightenment is not anyone's to keep, fool! :D 

In my humble, humble view (I'm God, so maybe not so humble :D ), enlightenment equals compassion. Enlightenment is in fact Compassion. True Compassion. Absolute Compassion.

"The etymology of "compassion" is Latin, meaning "co-suffering." Compassion involves "feeling for another" and is a precursor to empathy, the "feeling as another-capacity " for better person-centered acts of active compassion; in common parlance active compassion is the desire to alleviate another's suffering." - Wiki

In that sense, I can see why I got divine 'downloads' during my 40 mg 2CB-trip telling me that I'm above @Leo Gura now. (Whatever "above"/"more enlightened" means :D).  

I may be wrong --- and Leo, you know I love you and I'm just poking and having fun with you :D --- but I still sense something in you Leo that wants to go to a cabin and leave the world behind for good. Like that vision is what True Enlightenment is for you.

I can only deeply disagree, if that's the case.

However..., as I write these meaningless words, I realize I am actually open to the possibility that you could sit in a cabin meditating in Samadhi for the rest of your life and during that practice True Compassion. You know what I'm saying? I'm open to the possiblity that you can change global human behaviour -- screw that: universal behaviour -- through Consciousness in and by itself. Haha. I'm don't know! That's the most beautiful thing about it. I don't fucking know. Life/reality is inherently mystical beyond words and beyond imaginiation to me. And I'm God!  HAHAHAHA <3 I love you all <3 <3 <3

But I mean, my point still stands. Look at what "should" be the most enlightened human beings in history: Jesus, Buddha, etc. Did they sit in a cave meditating all their life? Hell, fuck, no. They maybe did that momentarily to deepen their Godhood beyond imagination.

But look at fucking Jesus. That motherfucker was Compassion itself. Absolute Compassion manifested in human form.

Samadhi in Sanskrit - from wiki

Various interpretations for the term's etymology are possible:

sam, "together"; a, "toward"; stem of dadhati, "puts, places": "a putting or joining together;"

sam, "together" or "integrated"; ā, "towards"; dhā, "to get, to hold": "to acquire integration or wholeness, or truth" (samāpatti);

sam, "uniformly" or "fully"; adhi, "to get established: : a state wherein one establishes himself to the fullest extent in the Supreme consciousness;

samā, "even"; dhi, "intellect": a state of total equilibrium of a detached intellect.

sam, "perfect," "complete." dhi, "consciousness": a state of being where "all distinctions between the person who is the subjective meditator, the act of meditation and the object of meditation merge into oneness."

I'm meditating without meditating as we speak.
There is no distinction between me and not-me. I'm fully aware of that in nearly everything I do - and I'm sober :D 

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 hours ago, billiesimon said:

Thanks for the detailed reply :)

I am partially awake. I have had two glimpses of awakening so far. But they feep very radical. I need to dissolve and reintegrate my identity into oneness and make peace with it. 

What about "physical life" after full awakening? Does it become more abundant and positive, or does it remain the same + being awake? 

From what I feel, human life should become radically more positive and fulfilling after the integration. 

No problem! My pleasure to share. <3 

Yep, that is all that is needed. A complete dissolving and then reintegration of your ego so it becomes 'one' with God (i.e. yourself). When that happens you can not not make peace with it :-)

Physical life after my full awakening is the most beautiful thing. It's me. How can it be anything other han beautiful? Yes, it's Positive beyond words. Abundant beyond abundant. 

In a sense, of course it remains the same. It's just how you look at it that has changed! And this change in looking is not something I need to force myself to (most of the time at least). It has just happened after my awakening. I see myself in everything.

"From what I feel, human life should become radically more positive and fulfilling after the integration." Oh, hell, yes. You bet! <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

13 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

How can I use awareness/awakening to continue my experience in a more positive and satistfying direction?

Effortless focus. Has nothing to do with awareness/awakening. This is relative “regular life stuff”. You don’t like what your experiencing? Why are you focusing on it then? Focus on what you want, only.  

13 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Just by putting out positivity and love?

That’s nothing more or less than you, being you. ?

14 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

But still I don't understand and don't feel how I can change this experience/storyline into something more abundant and happy. My past identity was somehow negative and pessimistic.

It is. Notice the belief that it isn’t and “must be changed” such that it is. 

It already is. 

”My past identity was somehow negative and pessimistic” - this is focusing on yourself negatively and pessimistically - now.

Don’t entertain that shit God.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

Because We are just all-there-is condensed in an endless eternal ocean of the same substance (all and nothing). 

We can't observe ourselves in this original state, so We create a projection, a movie, a story, because by observing this story We can start to SEE that existence exists. And then we start to ask "why?" "what is this?" etc.... If we remain in a condensed, oneness state, we can't observe and recognize what we are. It's like some kind of total peaceful sleep where you don't even realize that you exist because you are One and totally at peace and still.

That's just a very, very beautiful description, mate. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

In that sense, I can see why I got divine 'downloads' during my 40 mg 2CB-trip telling me that I'm above @Leo Gura now. (Whatever "above"/"more enlightened" means :D).  

How is 2C-B compared to the more classic psychedelics?

On reddit/erowid they tend to describe it as shallow and entertaining.

4 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Physical life after my full awakening is the most beautiful thing. It's me. How can it be anything other han beautiful? Yes, it's Positive beyond words. Abundant beyond abundant. 

My past unconscious life was negative, pessimistic and somehow victim-minded.

How do you transform your life into abundance and amazing experiences from awakening? Is it a matter of putting out positive vibes/energies which get back at you in form of positive experiences? I am puzzled about this.

Inquire in the now.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Effortless focus. Has nothing to do with awareness/awakening. This is relative “regular life stuff”. You don’t like what your experiencing? Why are you focusing on it then? Focus on what you want, only.  

Ok, now I get it, finally xD ???

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

That’s nothing more or less than you, being you. ?

In my recent awakening I have realized that there NOTHING wrong with me!!! The "wrong with me" was just a movie character!!!

I deeply understand what you are trying to say, but in the past I would have said that this quote is just nonsense and wishful thinking.

It is not! It's getting rid of the movie character, and realizing that I am eternal and perfect forever and ever. But I needed awakening to understand what authenticity means. In my opinion it is impossible to be authentic without awakening :o

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yes, it is true that when I was totally unconscious I was STILL projecting my negative reality out there (or within my imagination).

BUT.....

But it is also true that without awakening you can't regain your divine power to notice how reality changes and morphs from your own vibration/infinite intelligence.

When you are "in character" you are just projecting reality in a total zombie-like state. It's generally a negative reality because it's totally asleep.

What I'm saying is that awakening is the master key to generating a positive and happy "story", because you're not a slave to the character anymore.

That's what I feel, at least :) 

In a sense, We can't escape awakening. It is the only purpose of life ???

Inquire in the now.

God/We are just All-There-Is condensed in an endless eternal ocean of the same substance (everything and nothing).

We can't observe ourselves in this original state, so We create a projection, a movie, a story, because by then observing/being this story, We can start to SEE that existence exists! ... And then we start to ask: "Why?" ... "What is this?" etc. ...

If We remain in a condensed, Oneness-State forever and ever, We can't observe and recognize: ourselves / what-We-actually-are.

It's like a kind of total peaceful, dreamless sleep where you don't even realize that you exist, because you are One and totally at peace and still. Eventually, there HAS to be made some waves in that still ocean <3 And that's where We are now - you and I. You are one wave. I am another wave. <3

I just thought what you wrote was so Good, that I had to re-write it ever-so-slightly. Haha <3 Spreading it now, hehe, lol. <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

4 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I just thought what you wrote was so Good, that I had to re-write it ever-so-slightly. Haha <3 Spreading it now, hehe, lol. <3

:D:D:D

We wrote it!

Inquire in the now.

29 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

It's getting rid of the movie character, and realizing that I am eternal and perfect forever and ever. But I needed awakening to understand what authenticity means. In my opinion it is impossible to be authentic without awakening :o

Definitely don’t try to “get rid of” anyone or anything. That’s a narrative of resistance, because there’s no truth in it. Also, there are millions of people being authentic who have never even heard of nonduality. That’s another narrative. 

29 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

When you are "in character" you are just projecting reality in a total zombie-like state.

No. There is no situation, no occurrence, in which you are not in control. 

“IT”S JUST A STORY!!!”

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

There’s no thing to integrate. Transcend “identity” by noticing you’re continuing a story about it. ‘It’s’ not ‘there’.

‘It’s’ not ‘there’. 

Always up to you. You’re not moving, you’re appearing as “everything else”, and making it seem like you’re a thing that moves, walks, talks, thinks, etc. All is attracted. Always up to you. 

Haha Namh <3 You're always describing things from the highest, most Absolute perspective. That's very nice, but can for some maybe be a bit hard to grasp / get anything from. I like it though <3

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No. There is no situation, no occurrence, in which you are not in control. 

“IT”S JUST A STORY!!!”

I'm burning out :P It's too much for me right now. I need """time""" to digest all these insights.

I still perceive, or maybe still BELIEVE, that I am not in control. And that I need awakening to BECOME something else.

I know it's still a concept, a story, but it's too much for now to integrate :D Confusion needs to dissipate, I can't totally grasp it now.

It's too much. It's like I've always been awake AND asleep at the same time. I'm burning out :|

Inquire in the now.

46 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

How is 2C-B compared to the more classic psychedelics?

On reddit/erowid they tend to describe it as shallow and entertaining.

My past unconscious life was negative, pessimistic and somehow victim-minded.

How do you transform your life into abundance and amazing experiences from awakening? Is it a matter of putting out positive vibes/energies which get back at you in form of positive experiences? I am puzzled about this.

2CB is a psychedelic. That's all you need to know. Fuck what noobs on reddit use psychedelics for. Haha. Like it matters.

Mescaline is a traditional psychedelic that has been used for centuries to awaken humanity. While 2CB is a synthetic - i.e. it doesn't appear to be around in nature - it's molecular structure is strikingly similar to mescaline.

To go a little more in-depth, I'd say 2C-B is a very "nice" psychedelic, in the sense that I feel the risk of bad trips are less on it compared to LSD for example. 2C-B feels veeeeeeeery clean. So fucking clean. It just widens your consciousness in mind and body. It doesn't distort like LSD maybe does. And that's also probably why many party-goers like 2CB. It's clean. But you can use it for spiritual purposes instead of partying on it :-)

Leo has one video on his YT-channel where he talks about one of his 2CB-trips. He used a small dosage and died, he said :-)  Find it yourself, if you aren't already aware of it.

"My past unconscious life was negative, pessimistic and somehow victim-minded."   Yes. I can relate. A lot. Mine has been too.

In that sense, if you get a full-blown awakening during a time in yor life where your ego is in victim-mindset, then I think enlightenment = hell. :-) 
I think I maybe have tried that a bit on LSD for 4 years ago, actually. I wanted to commit suicide. I didn't, luckily. Or maybe I did. Yet the Now is all that matters, I'm here Now, happy, writing meaningless words to you. <3

That's also why I try to "preach" : Practice Self-Love first. Then awaken. Cos then it's the opposite of Hell: It's Heaven on Earth. <3

"How do you transform your life into abundance and amazing experiences from awakening?

Awaken simultaneously with having love in your life (love to your self/ego and love to the world/people around you) and then it happens by itself. <3

"Is it a matter of putting out positive vibes/energies which get back at you in form of positive experiences?"  Yes. Good. You are wise.

48 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

In my recent awakening I have realized that there NOTHING wrong with me!!! The "wrong with me" was just a movie character!!!

In my opinion it is impossible to be authentic without awakening :o

But it is also true that without awakening you can't regain your divine power to notice how reality changes and morphs from your own vibration/infinite intelligence.

When you are "in character" you are just projecting reality in a total zombie-like state. It's generally a negative reality because it's totally asleep.

What I'm saying is that awakening is the master key to generating a positive and happy "story", because you're not a slave to the character anymore.

Very well put.
Notice however, that I'm still "in character" after my awakening. I'm not death-death. My character, WaveInTheOcean, goes on. I'm just deeply, deeply aware that it's an act I'm playing and that it is not the "Whole-We". hehe <3

And yes, when you're enlightned you regain that divine power of being able to notice how everything around you is something you're doing. That everything around you is your vibration, your infinite intelligence at play. oh god yes, it's beautiful beyond words. 

And yes, absolute-wise there is nothing wrong with you. Cos you're divine.

But relative-wise there can be many things "wrong" with your character. I mean in the sense that there can be things you want to change about it. 
However, it's true, with enlightenment I have noticed that I have almost no desire to change. But I also have no desire to not-change. It's just a state of peace and complete openness over for <anything>.

And it is kind of a paradox. Deep desire for true authenticity / radical honesty is very much NEEDED if you want to awaken. But you only become truely authentic and truly honest when you wake up. Hehe <3 

45 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

:D:D:D

We wrote it!

Yes We did!

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Ya. People gotta slow down and listen. 

ehehehe <3

21 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I still perceive, or maybe still BELIEVE, that I am not in control. And that I need awakening to BECOME something else.

I know it's still a concept, a story, but it's too much for now to integrate :D Confusion needs to dissipate, I can't totally grasp it now.

What you will find out when you awaken -- don't worry, I sense it will happen sooner or later, no rush -- is that you are (and have always been and forever will be) simultaneously both 'in control' and 'not-in control' at all times. You can never fully be either A or B. It's always an eternal, infinitely complex -yet simple- dance between the two. That's what non-duality boils down to. Not one, not two.

So in that sense:

Yes, you do need to become something else (if you want to awaken).
AND
No, you do not need to become something else (if you want to awaken).

Both statements can be/are equally  true.
Enlightenment is the mother of all paradoxes. See, I know I am enlightened, cos' I feel free in the absolute sense of what 'free' means. That's why people also tend to call it liberation. But I don't have the tiniest clue of what's actually going on! Zero clue. I'm just rambling out meaningless words to you. And in sense it is not something I'm doing!! It just happens. That's all I'm doing. I'm not doing anything.

Maybe you can extract something out of my meaningless words, maybe you can't. Ultimately, it doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Everything matters.
-------------------
But I get ya. Perhaps, you need to calm the fuck down for a while and listen to this ambient piano-piece: <3 <3 <3 Meditate in nature. Walk in nature.

19 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Thanks for the insights :) 

This song is really deep and soothing ?

Inquire in the now.

Just be aware that the ego is very cunning, it will do whatever it takes to survive.

It will slip in the back door like a wolf in sheep's clothing only now emerging as the new improved Higher Self or True Self or Self-Realized Self or Spiritual Self or God...

This newfound spiritual ego is extra sneaky because it sensed annihilation and now subtly returns as the loving do-gooder Self... the ego knows, why would anybody try to get rid of a good/spiritual 'ME'

Watch from 4:00 - 6:54

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi