Verg0

Using DMT every day

11 posts in this topic

Well ... my experiments with NN-DMT continue and now it really opens me up and starts to improve my life in a radical way.

For now 7 days I used it every day. The intention was to "mircodose" it every morning and see what happens. Well, they were more like low-dose trips, sometimes really strong, sometimes weak.

The routine I follow at the moment is like that: Wake up, breathe consciously, be grateful, listen to worship music, vape DMT. Then when I feel the effects I start to read out my value definitions and affirmations and it works so damn well. I start to feel the words and I start to become what I say. So when I say: " I am Truth. I understand my Self as God, as infinite consciousness, as that which is unlimited, one and self-created. I am Love" etc., it just brings tears to my eyes or leaves me in silence or awe.  Also the gratitude really intensifies drastically. Then I go into Mediation.

What I noticed is that I am much more present, diciplined and motivated throughout the day. I effortlessly journal, read, exercise, work on my vision or on side projects and I am not so tired. It just fills me up with life-force itself for the whole day. I am feeling more peaceful, focused and enjoy everything that happens (Well, I already had these qualities before but now they unfold even more). Another reason that this is that way could also be that I am not working at a 9-5 anymore at the moment ( Quit when I started this experiment) So I am kind of "free" for the first time in my life and can invest my time as I want to because I am living with my parents again. Everthing feels more alive and magical.  So the "mircodosing" works great for me, I will continue it a little bit and then take a break for a month or so to see what happens. 

Now to the second thing: 3 of these 7 days I took another, stronger dose of DMT later in the day and now I also start to get a different feeling from these trips. I have done all of them in nature which was a great choice! I also started to keep my eyes open, what I did not so in my first few attempts at home. The last one today was just ..... yeah ... how do I describe it xD 

I got "sucked into the forest/sea". I just thought "Wow, wow, wow, wow...." and I looked and looked and looked, trying to understand what just happened, but I could not. I was just in awe. It was pure magic.  Everything kind of "looked" at me and everything looked very very similar, kind of the same. I looked at it and thought is THAT consciousness?? OF COURSE IT IS!!! :D It felt like another dimension, but I knew it was just the sea and the forest I was looking at.  When I looked into the sky, I was again just in wonder. So free. So infinite. So peaceful, even if it was a strong experience and I heard that weird sound that I get from higher doses of DMT in the background.  It´s so fascinating, interesting and magical. 

I want to explore it more and more. Is that an addictive behavior? Am I overdoing it?  It certantly doesn´t feel that way and I can definetly live without it. But it fascinates me so much that I am so curious that want to explore it more. I am generally really good at letting go, surrendering and accepting.  I can intergrate and work through my psychedelic experiences very well. DMT just gives me no hardcore insights like LSD or Ayahuasca, but just pure magic. Really interesting. I will report and share further experiences and experiments here in the forum ^_^

Funny side note: Now I get this unique taste of the vape every once in a while, which is a good reminder. And sometimes I see very very weak, tiny patterns of geometry randomly. 

Any thoughts? 

@Verg0 It's fun and games for now, but as you go deeper it will become more and more serious. You will need time in between trips for serious integration work.

Go for it, but watch out, because it will soon get serious.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks, looking forward to that! 

It already hints at it a little bit. 

I tried this for 3 or 5 days or so. I got mindfucked and coudn't think straight. But I was aware as hell and had a lot of satori and maniacal laughter moments. If it works for you fine.

I woudn't trip everyday though. Just a dose large enough to get you a little bit alterated.

If you trip everyday you can get mindfucked hardly pretty fast. DMT will teach you to not mess with it.

Also, watch out for the effects vaping everyday can have in your lungs.

Edited by Espaim

On 07/06/2020 at 6:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Verg0 It's fun and games for now, but as you go deeper it will become more and more serious.

Shouldn't this be moved to the relationship forum?

@Espaim Thanks for your reply!

Yeah, I think I will slow down a little bit, even if it affects me in a very different way than most people (well .. maybe that´s true for everybody xD).

It doesn´t mindfuck me too much yet, for now it is just pure beauty and magic. But I will still take it a bit slower, I feel that the vape is really not so good for my lungs.

,@Verg0, have your parents noticed anything different about you? How are you relating to them and to other people?

Please do take care of your health. Are you being able to exercise and eat healthily while micro dosing? Take a day off in between to make sure you are not suffering from withdrawal and have an urgent need to get back at DMT the next day - a sure sign that you are addicted.

@astrokeen Thanks for your kind concerns! ^_^

2 hours ago, astrokeen said:

have your parents noticed anything different about you? How are you relating to them and to other people?

Not really, maybe that I am loving life more than ever. I have a very loving and unproblematic relationship with my parents. We spend a few hours a day together and have a lot of fun and good conversations every day. They are a bit concerned (in a loving, caring way) about my use of psychedelics but they accept it (but they don´t know how often or when I am doing it and they don´t want to know it). 

To other people I am relating totally normal. Maybe a  bit more authentic. 

Please do take care of your health. Are you being able to exercise and eat healthily while micro dosing? 

Yes, I am exercising every day (more than ever) and I am eating more healthy than ever. 

Take a day off in between to make sure you are not suffering from withdrawal and have an urgent need to get back at DMT the next day - a sure sign that you are addicted.

Yes I will do that and already did it yesterday. I think I am done with the microdosing, but I will continue to take a trip every few days. I will also take a 2 week long break, because I will be traveling a little bit. 

At the moment it just feels like an extreme cold shower, or like visiting the greatest teacher in the universe. I just jump into the ocean of infinite Beauty every once in a while and remember how precious this life is. How beautiful this existance is. What a gift it is to be alive. What a miracle it is that we are not only part of this Infinite Beauty and Love but that we are IT. 

I have been doing the same for a week to do shadow work and it works great. I'm kind of worrisome to do this on the long term because of unknown health effects.

In Tate we trust

Just an addition: if you want something more sustainable, you can try LSD and mushrooms, as many people have already done and there's a bigger experience repertoire available for troubleshooting.

On 6-6-2020 at 10:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Verg0 It's fun and games for now, but as you go deeper it will become more and more serious. You will need time in between trips for serious integration work.

I reached this point. In the beginning, micro-dosing 5 MeO DMT was helpful with releasing and it gave a wholesome feeling at the end. At the moment it is just very stressful. It is very hard to surrender compared to the beginning phase. Probably will do a big dose to knock the ego out in the near future but microdosing is not for me.

In Tate we trust