Kalki Avatar

Who is the most awoken being ever known?

54 posts in this topic

I believe it's Osho. Just looking at his eyes is enough to make you enlightened. 

1_MrDLJikHK6WhMh-y-hBleA.jpeg

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I’d say Ramana Maharshi.

Peter Ralston also seems deeply conscious but who knows? He doesn’t have a fancy Indian name though. ;) 

Jesus or Buddha, too. Gautama as a legend symbolizes complete enlightenment. Maybe such individual existed.

You can’t get more enlightened than completely enlightened. 

Edited by Arzola

I'd put Jesus pretty high in the rankings of the most awake people. Fully aware of love, pure enough to perform miracles

Me.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

54 minutes ago, nistake said:

Joe Rogan

Joe is somewhere between 2-4
Mike Tyson has transcended Joe's teachings , he is the awoken champion 

36 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

This one looks pretty convincing.

Dude can barely walk after the trip, lol. 

Now that's God-realization! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Leo Gura The black shirt guy is like all christians when their friends become one. "Yes! He has finally come unto the Lord, Hallelujah! 

Walkingstick 111

454 subscribers

***Update***: I no longer work with Dr.Gerardo Sandoval and highly recommend doing your due diligence in researching and finding an appropriate facilitator. One year after a very intense, dramatic experience filmed for Vice TV, I found myself back in the Sonoran Desert and on the launch pad, to both face some fear, immense power and a high level of surrender. Big thanks to Dr.Gerardo Sandoval, Martina and Stepan for taking care of me during my journey. And thanks to Mother Nature for providing this medicine and the amazing setting. Thanks to Lucie Havlínová for filming this experience in its entirety. I have worked with Dr.Sandoval-Isaac on several occasions and highly recommend him as a guide, I literally trust him with my life, luckily I've not been let down. That being said, it is important to remember that the medicine itself is the real star. The doc is there to facilitate and support, the rest is up to you and the medicine. Surrender is key. The medicine is so powerful and my surrender so complete that my physical body gets tossed around. It is surprising to me that the vocal response is always "Ayayayayayayayaa", is this my battle cry? The following describes what I'm feeling around the 9:00 minute mark: I am at the peak of the experience in terms of absolute bliss, the sky is blooming and I'm seeing something so incredibly beautiful, I'm part of it. Beyond fucking words. I feel the presence of everyone and everything together. I feel like we all just experienced something incredible together. We have merged. We are ONE! I couldn't even see the actual people around me and was unaware of my physical movements. There was some turbulence before I got to this point, but when I arrived and got hold of the power, I was rewarded to the core of my existence. PURE LOVE. I've felt it with every particle of my being. It is real and with me always

My Uncle Michael -RIp, Vegan for 13 years before anyone knew what vegan meant.  For his last two years he ate shrimp because his doctor told him he needed to and he couldn't live with himself after that.  1st person to own a computer in my neighborhood(1985 or so).  Put about a months salary in a telescope.

He would tell me stories of what was out in space that no one at that time could possibly accept. Most of his working years were with a non-profit.  His vacations were either with me or another niece/nephew, or to south america where he would donate his money/time to different communities.

He recognized that I was similar to him in some ways, and always told me to empathize with others.  His off time was devoted to caring for my other relatives or volunteering.  When he decided to end his life, everyone assumed he was broke, but he had an abundance of money he never touched.