Kalki Avatar

Who is the most awoken being ever known?

54 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

Leo Gura??‍?

Sometimes called God! You know nicknames. :)

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That is a problem I also find in his teachings.

Just avoid that part of it.

There is no apocalypse. Don't hold your breath for one.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ye, and every night the whole thing disappears also, maybe even every moment.

Though global warming can seriously, or will seriously make havoc afaik,..

But reason for drama? Well it has also always been the case that every generations dies anyways, and that this is indeed effortlessly dreamed up, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Also I have heard various teachers say, and seems very true, whole life tends to live in zen except (most) humans, so no real need to pitty our specialness either, but it's also special for sure and especially with affection for the good, dharma and love.

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

I don't want to present myself as an authority, but I def. Have a sort of love hate relationship with Shunyamurti.

No doubt he's spirituality advanced, but I guess he is filled with the mad scientist archetype, always talking about his theories and the apocalypse etc. With an imo sort of, sort of, arrogance to it, which is probably just his love for thinking or what ever.

what about Adyashanti?

Deep inner exploration here has led to what he discusses around 18:20 and on... although all his videos are quite good.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

sup bitches it's this dude chad warden 

artworks-000420694836-26rei6-t500x500.jp 

3 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Currently  Leo has a video by Shunyamurti at the top of his blog , below a different one 

Shunyamurti is the director of Sat Yoga Institute, teacher of non-duality and the world's different approaches to the realization of our natural state of Being, talks about the importance of Love and relates it to the perspective of Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi.director of Sat Yoga Institute, teacher of non-duality and the world's different approaches to the realization of our natural state of Being, talks about the importance of Love and relates it to the perspective of Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi (1879 – 1950) 

Sat Yoga Institute, based in Costa Rica, is an ashram, retreat center, and spiritual community, guided by the profound teachings and presence of Shunyamurti. It is a place to study, to heal, to meditate, it is a place to realize your highest potential.

Here is the introductory video on his youtube channle 

I have been watching his videos. I like his style. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is a problem I also find in his teachings.

Just avoid that part of it.

There is no apocalypse. Don't hold your breath for one.

@Amit@Leo Gura

Since the 10 next years coming are all about the apocalypse, lets just wait and see. After that, all theories will be over. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

37 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

This alien interviewed in 1964 :D

https://youtu.be/ForpISHYLIg

Actually, thats one of my favourite videos.

But the guy doesn't has a name we know of and is not from here, so he doesnt count. 

10 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Amit@Leo Gura

Since the 10 next years coming are all about the apocalypse, lets just wait and see. After that, all theories will be over. 

We've been waiting for the apocalypse for 5,000 years. So excuse me if I don't give a damn.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Astra said:

Osho/Lao tzu because they were awake to awareness of Self/humour and love. 

Also Machine elves and ra (from law of one)

Ra is not from here, but was definitely a game changer to connect all the dots. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Mike Tyson.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

We've been waiting for the apocalypse for 5,000 years. So excuse me if I don't give a damn.

Hahaha. The apocalypse has been going on since the beginning of creation. Nevertheless, all gurus talking about the New Earth are heavily focused towards the years of 2020-2033. After that I won't ever even try to remember such thing. 

Because the thing is, supposing the societal collapse and disasters are to come, if one can prepare and prevent many of it happenings, it can be beneficial to all. Governments can change their economical focus and overall structure towards what will be needed during and after. And the masses can use such time towards self actualization on the only thing that matters, Truth. 

In my opinion, the idea during these "supposedly years" is not to play story games, but to simply pass through such things, evolve and keep going back to life but in a better way. 

I personally don't fully believe such claims but im open to it. I kinda have an intuitive feeling that they might be right. 

The temperature is rising and time is passing faster, can't lie about that. I have also been getting random satoris without doing any spiritual practices. I find my self the vast majority of time in the now. I also do not get lost in thought neither find my self suffering. I also have become more aware of my karma and even life purpose. Is the energy of the planet ascending? Im a just a lucky bastard? Or just a deluded prick? I have no idea. I will give time some time to answer me correctly. 

The most famous awoken people aren't the most famous because they are the most awake, but because they were the most intelligent and creative people who awoke and were able to explain it well. Most people who wake up probably can never explain what happened and just kept it to themselves.

52 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Actually, thats one of my favourite videos.

But the guy doesn't has a name we know of and is not from here, so he doesnt count. 

You must have missed the part where he says he's from the future and he's actually a descendant of the human race :)

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

13 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

You must have missed the part where he says he's from the future and he's actually a descendant of the human race :)

I have seen the whole video. I posted it before in the forum. I said that was leo from the future, lmao. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Mike Tyson.

bingo, the enlightened one 

yoda-force-ghost-last-jedi.jpeg

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”