Kalki Avatar

Who is the most awoken being ever known?

54 posts in this topic

Leo has spoken about the different levels of awakening there are after attaining liberation. 

There are probably even more awoken beings than Leo under 5meo or Ralston,etc. but are unknown.

For more than 5000 thousand years, enlightened masters from all cultures have been exploring conciousness and Leo is the first one to have reached such levels under 5-MeO-DMT (or maybe not). Even when 5meo has been done in the past. 

So, who is the most awoken being you know of and why? 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Leo Gura??‍?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

God ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God ;)

Okay, smarty, who is the most awoken ego that has gotten the furthest in recognizing their nature as God?

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

Just now, AtheisticNonduality said:

Okay, smarty, who is the most awoken ego that has gotten the farthest in recognizing their nature as God.

You ;) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

1 minute ago, dimitri said:

@Rilles ? :D 

Its a Zen thing. ;) 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

If any one is going to answer please come up with a rational grounded answer for our egos. Name somebody that actually might be useful to our limited understanding. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar Your question does not make sense. You won't get the kind of an answer you are looking for.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

15 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Kalki Avatar Your question does not make sense. You won't get the kind of an answer you are looking for.

Of course it does. If you asked me to recommend you someone to study enlightenment I would definetely refer you to Leo and Ralston. 

I know these beings are out there and probably are known but not famous. Their teachings might even be very similar to Leo's but in a much simplistic and clearer way. Or maybe in a completely different manner that is outside of all of the teachings paradigms you have been stuyding and even much precise. These guys probably are in India, Arabia or China and do not speak english. But hey, someone here might have knowledge of them and some of their posible translated teachings and discoveries could be found. You don't know. 

59 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

If any one is going to answer please come up with a rational grounded answer for our egos. Name somebody that actually might be useful to our limited understanding. 

Your notion of usefulness is survival

Osho/Lao tzu because they were awake to awareness of Self/humour and love. 

Also Machine elves and ra (from law of one)

Edited by Astra

@Kalki Avatar check Francis Lucille, Abraham Hicks, Rupert Spira, etc.

No why though - it resonates with you or simply not.

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Kalki Avatar i believe, most enlightened people are who is the most aware of the moment, which needs long term (years) isolation. Additionally if you want to follow beautiful path (love). Therefore, I would recommend you Rumi. Best ever. You will be love drunk :) 

Additionally once you are awake, you are awake, there is no higher or lower enlightened state. We all had the same experience, but only love and awareness  make you stay higher level of consciousness and more nothingness in the moment.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Leo has spoken about the different levels of awakening there are after attaining liberation. 

There are probably even more awoken beings than Leo under 5meo or Ralston,etc. but are unknown.

For more than 5000 thousand years, enlightened masters from all cultures have been exploring consciousness and Leo is the first one to have reached such levels under 5-MeO-DMT (or maybe not). Even when 5meo has been done in the past. 

So, who is the most awoken being you know of and why? 

Currently  Leo has a video by Shunyamurti at the top of his blog , below a different one 

Shunyamurti is the director of Sat Yoga Institute, teacher of non-duality and the world's different approaches to the realization of our natural state of Being, talks about the importance of Love and relates it to the perspective of Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi.director of Sat Yoga Institute, teacher of non-duality and the world's different approaches to the realization of our natural state of Being, talks about the importance of Love and relates it to the perspective of Sri Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi (1879 – 1950) 

Sat Yoga Institute, based in Costa Rica, is an ashram, retreat center, and spiritual community, guided by the profound teachings and presence of Shunyamurti. It is a place to study, to heal, to meditate, it is a place to realize your highest potential.

Here is the introductory video on his youtube channle 

I don't want to present myself as an authority, but I def. Have a sort of love hate relationship with Shunyamurti.

No doubt he's spirituality advanced, but I guess he is filled with the mad scientist archetype, always talking about his theories and the apocalypse etc. With an imo sort of, sort of, arrogance to it, which is probably just his love for thinking or what ever.

I appreciate it more when a speaker like Adi Da says it's all bullshit what the guru is saying and you are not suppose to meditate on that, that is in my experience also, it's about love, simple love, and simple live, fuck off with your endless and disturbing theories, life is unpredictable and it's also always the same, yadayada, chop some wood, eat some, fancy this fancy that, ain't never going to change much, at least not so much in the relative, why think about life, just life it and have some trust in goodness and god and you'll be fucking fine.

4 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

always talking about his theories and the apocalypse

That is a problem I also find in his teachings.

Just avoid that part of it.

There is no apocalypse. Don't hold your breath for one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.