Kalki Avatar

What guru and lineage has created the most enlightened students?

49 posts in this topic

@Nahm (sorry can't remove tag) 

@Kalki Avatar Don't be so sure 8.9/10 adonis here. Ofcourse if I have ever find pleasure mindfucking myself teaching this stuff. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Kalki Avatar Watch the way you phrased it "tell leo to only...". That's very different from suggesting anything. That would be just straightforward censorship.

Non-violence is a very refined theme, full of nuances.

unborn Truth

@Kalki Avatar You don't get the point. I am not telling anyone to preach anything. One preaches what is desired and what makes sense to the preacher.

Let me say that again. What is taught is what makes sense to the teacher. What I am telling you now is what makes sense to me at the moment. The same is for Leo or for anyone. No teaching is adequate for everyone at anytime. Pick what makes sense to you now.

I have lots of experience with psychedelics (over 100 Ayahuasca ceremonies) and I have seen plenty. I am making the full circle, coming back to where I came from and this is what makes sense to me: enlightened lineages, superior beings and all that are just more of the ego race game. It's a lot harder to let go of the stories we like to believe and hope for.

unborn Truth

30 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Kalki Avatar You don't get the point. I am not telling anyone to preach anything. One preaches what is desired and what makes sense to the preacher.

Let me say that again. What is taught is what makes sense to the teacher. What I am telling you now is what makes sense to me at the moment. The same is for Leo or for anyone. No teaching is adequate for everyone at anytime. Pick what makes sense to you now.

I have lots of experience with psychedelics (over 100 Ayahuasca ceremonies) and I have seen plenty. I am making the full circle, coming back to where I came from and this is what makes sense to me: enlightened lineages, superior beings and all that are just more of the ego race game. It's a lot harder to let go of the stories we like to believe and hope for.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Realization of the absolute shows there is NO hierarchy, for everything that 'exists' is simply the Absolute. 

All lineages are helping people realize this in their own way, some more direct with others. Different strokes, for different folks. 

Of course, some beings are more conscious of the truth of their own being. 

For example, Ramana Maharshi is likely more conscious of what he called 'The Self' (the absolute) than the next guy you pass on the street, but he is not superior, and that guy is very much still the absolute. 

@ajasatya Great points on Non-Violence, especially about not being violent to yourself, and regarding diet, eating toxic food all the time is certainly a form of violence, I'd never described it or seen it that way though, our own bodies deserve life giving and nutritious food- Always :) 

And, for those times we do over indulge at social events, we should take extra care to give our bodies the recovery and rest they need, as well as flushing out the shit! :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Definitely the direct path teachers like Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj and Atmananda Krishnamenon; the triple gem who revitalized the original primal spirituality and separated it from the age long tyranny of dogmatic religion.

There is no modern day spirituality without the foundation they left behind(+ some enlightened zen masters).

What they left behind is a miracle technology like the invention of electricity or internet which rendered going back into the dark ages or reverting back to stage blue(as the pinaccle of spirituality and well being) as impossible forever.

That being said, there is no such thing as an enlightened guru or students. There is either only enlightenment or a bunch of deluded gurus and students.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

8 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Definitely the direct path teachers like Ramana Maharshi, Nisargadatta Maharaj and Atmananda Krishnamenon; the triple gem who revitalized the original primal spirituality and separated it from the age long tyranny of dogmatic religion.

There is no modern day spirituality without the foundation they left behind(+ some enlightened zen masters).

What they left behind is a miracle technology like the invention of electricity or internet which rendered going back into the dark ages or reverting back to stage blue(as the pinaccle of spirituality and well being) as impossible forever.

That being said, there is no such thing as an enlightened guru or students. There is either only enlightenment or a bunch of deluded gurus and students.

BTW thats the superficial answer. The truth of the matter is there is only one real guru; having the 100% success rate. Its the Self. Your own Self; the only Self there is.

Its lineage is Self Love aka also known as Grace. 

Leave everything and cling to that guru. When HE is pleased, HE consumes the entirety of existence; leaving you in nirvana/extinction.

"The I casts off the illusion of I and yet remains I. Such is the paradox of Realization. But the realized one finds no contradiction in it"

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

55 minutes ago, Preetom said:

BTW thats the superficial answer. The truth of the matter is there is only one real guru; having the 100% success rate. Its the Self. Your own Self; the only Self there is.

you mean a gur-you ? 

43 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

you mean a gur-you ? 

The Self is the only real Sadhguru there is. The rest are bunch of clowns and gimmicks compared to THAT.

Hold yourself firmly.9_9

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''