QandC

This Guy is Awakened

18 posts in this topic

Thank you, this was really interesting to watch, he is a fitness funny YouTuber that awakened, not your everyday stage green frail hippie spiritual seeker. 

He also claims that his GF is self-realized since she can remember, here is a text in his Instagram:

"Q: DO YOU HAVE A GF NOW?
A: Yap. She's also the only teacher I've ever had. Her mind is one of the fascinating universes I've ever came across. Not only on the intellectual and creative level of the brain, she's transcended her mind, meaning she's Awakened to her True Nature since she was 3. If there are musical geniuses like Mozart, it only makes sense to have spiritual geniuses like this one here. You just gotta find them through the IG DM.
~
She told me the 360 degrees Infinite Awareness/Buddha Mind/Christ Consciousness/Natty State has been her default mode for as long as she can remember, and doesn't understand how you can go into a meditation session without instantly blowing up so your sense of "noself" fills up the the Infinite Space. She puts me to shame. She frightens me. She's had all the insights and meditation experiences, Nirvanas, Satoris, Jhanas, gained from all my meditation without much practice. ~
She made me realized a lot of this work is "genetics" and some would say she did the work "previous life". ~
If I can put a finger on it during the instant Samadhi accessed instantly when I'm around her...I think her level of Realization and meditation prowess is up there with Elkhart Tolle and Osho anc Jed McKenna or krishnamurti. and the only difference is this 21 year old computer science major hates talking about "Spirituality"...that which cannot be simpler. Lol. Check out the music I made with her when we first met link in bio. Also working on another video of her 1 month gains at the gym using non-dual awareness."

Yep that's it... it's been called Awakening and Enlightenment Liberation Nirvana Buddha nature and on and on it goes of course the words cannot describe it ... this is spot-on

He's describing cessation of the whirlwind of the Mind...Samadhi

This cessation can happen numerous times and reveal that there is more than the mind and it's conditioned thoughts..

It's not that thinking doesn't necessarily arise again it's that what's being thought is no longer personal it's just thought arising for No One.

The stories are no longer created about how something should have went because there is no longer a Personal Agenda that needs it to be a certain way.

Mind then becomes in service and not a hindrance

The seeking energy then slowly dies out more and more  because they are not being stimulated or perpetuated any longer

❤ great video ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

7 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Thank you, this was really interesting to watch, he is a fitness funny YouTuber that awakened, not your everyday stage green frail hippie spiritual seeker. 

He also claims that his GF is self-realized since she can remember, here is a text in his Instagram:

"Q: DO YOU HAVE A GF NOW?
A: Yap. She's also the only teacher I've ever had. Her mind is one of the fascinating universes I've ever came across. Not only on the intellectual and creative level of the brain, she's transcended her mind, meaning she's Awakened to her True Nature since she was 3. If there are musical geniuses like Mozart, it only makes sense to have spiritual geniuses like this one here. You just gotta find them through the IG DM.
~
She told me the 360 degrees Infinite Awareness/Buddha Mind/Christ Consciousness/Natty State has been her default mode for as long as she can remember, and doesn't understand how you can go into a meditation session without instantly blowing up so your sense of "noself" fills up the the Infinite Space. She puts me to shame. She frightens me. She's had all the insights and meditation experiences, Nirvanas, Satoris, Jhanas, gained from all my meditation without much practice. ~
She made me realized a lot of this work is "genetics" and some would say she did the work "previous life". ~
If I can put a finger on it during the instant Samadhi accessed instantly when I'm around her...I think her level of Realization and meditation prowess is up there with Elkhart Tolle and Osho anc Jed McKenna or krishnamurti. and the only difference is this 21 year old computer science major hates talking about "Spirituality"...that which cannot be simpler. Lol. Check out the music I made with her when we first met link in bio. Also working on another video of her 1 month gains at the gym using non-dual awareness."

Interesting... born enlightened or something 

13 hours ago, QandC said:

I’ve followed this guy previously and known of his social media fanatics. He was extremely consumed by a public figure ego. However, I still doubt he is actually enlightened. He seems far more interested in the conceptual semantics of enlightenment than “it” in itself.

Couod he be enlightened? Possibly, but I highly doubt it. Besides, who has authority to measure ones awakeness? No one. It’s a subjective matter. This dude could be more deluded than any typical civilian or the contrary could be true. It’s all approximate speculation.

Nonethless, thank you for sharing he had some interesting words to share.

It appears fairly fresh so there's some clearing up that will probably take place....

He's not sitting on park benches for 2 years like Eckhart Lol but it's different for everyone.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Ye Frank looks legit, has always been really obviously genuine I think, see thanks for sharing

Frank Yang is great. I watched his videos for years and saw him make a complete psychological transformation. He used to be out of control and made extremely disturbing/entertaining art videos, depending on how you look at it.

His primary method has been meditation for hours daily and 10 day retreats. He did some psychedelics a few times but didn’t use them often.

He comments on psychedelics in the video. 

Obviously he hasn't attained Mike Tyson's degree of awakening 
But he has achieved something.  Look at the freedom in the way he eats

Edited by Nak Khid

yup he's awake

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:28 PM, Nak Khid said:

Obviously he hasn't attained Mike Tyson's degree of awakening 
But he has achieved something.  Look at the freedom in the way he eats

LOL. Clueless