Chumbimba

Meditation is SOOOOO POWERFUL !

5 posts in this topic

I have really been in a slump lately and it has been really hard to get out of it. Not following my life purpose, filthy room, hanging out with friends who don't serve me, spending money impulsively. I re watched a few of Leo's videos. The lifestyle minimalism really hit home to me because ever since I have moved to Los Angeles, I have been trying to keep up with the Jones and trying to impress everyone. For the first time in a long time I really grasped what turning inward is. 99.9% of people are oriented outward and I followed the crowd thinking I was different from the crowd (god damn self-deception)

it was only a 30 min session, but man I realized some deep truth's about myself that I denied. Like the love for my ex-girlfriend but our relationship was so toxic it couldn't work.  How shitty I really feel about myself but I need to keep on a straight face of happiness to look good. and much more 

Anyway the point of this post is that I learned my mind tends to over complicate solutions when most of the answers to your deepest problems are not in reality but inside of you. 

Thank you for listening :) 

@Chumbimba

Great stuff man! How did it happen? Was it like - you felt these old emotions, or you observed your thoughts and you recognized them as something else, that you thought they are?

Nevertheless, great job dude, admitting these kinds of things to yourself (and on a forum) is something admirable.

What lies on the other side of allowing yourself to feel shitty is the full realization of unconditional self-love, compassion and forgiveness. You are who you've been looking for. Keep going! ?