docs20

SUPERHUMANS. From Leo's last video

50 posts in this topic

@docs20 check out everything explained by ethan kahn right there is a super human but it not what you would expect 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Leo Gura Do psychedelics to allow some beings to temporarily access superhuman?

Of course

1 hour ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

@Leo Gura When my body dies do I go to Infinite Love or do I reincarnate into a different form? I guess nobody knows but im interested in your take.

I think it depends on how willing you are to completely surrender. If you are fully ripe, you will go Infinite Love Forever. If you are too scared, you will probably reincarnate as a kangaroo ;)

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Serotoninluv @Leo Gura  If the psychedelics were that powerful/revolutionary etc in your LOC and insights. How come you can't learn something in that state that changes your sober state dramatically?

You can and I have. My life has been dramatically transformed in ways that no sober human can understand.

It seems paradoxical. If you were in a superhuman state on the psychs, shouldn't you be able to problem solve and learn how to get to those levels and beyond without the need of a substance?

That's exactly what I am doing. But it takes time. There is much to learn and much purification is required. This means years of integration wrork. It's no different than how yoga works. Only much more powerful.

1 hour ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Are you one of them?

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course

I have become a wolf. Seriously, i was looking for rabbit, i just want to eat a fresh rabbit and was so tirsty for fresh blood (like i have never drink water as human in my life) I completely forgot my personality . My nostril was receiving with so much detail with different senses and i could separate each other from smell. I was with my ex gf, whoever was going to attack her i felt i will eat them. My legs and arms were super strong i could never felt that power before ( i have been doing mma for 13 years) i could never able to use my legs like my arms. But i did during the experience. And i was growling, voice was coming from my down chest, all the way down. Even my gf was very scared. She told me she thought that i was possessed. It is not a joke. Lol

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sadhguru is one of them. Just as one well-known example.

Don't get stuck worshiping these people. The point is to become superhuman yourself.

I guessed so, amazing!! 

I guess that you mean "saints" as super-humans for example

What I have been struggling lately as with fear of being in this path is the financial survival issue. Because how can you fully dedicate to this path, unless like you or Sadhguru you earn a living with this specific work. I feel anyway to get enough money to travel the world for retreats, to buy courses which are rare and cannot be torrented otherwise, but even to afford everyday living, staying sane with good nutrition and supplements, to buy psychedelics even it takes really a good amount of money in your bank or at least an income that doesn't take you more than 5 hours a day to earn.

I guess to do all that and have still somewhat of a life you need maybe 3-5k every month. But to earn that amount of money in a few hours a day of work and still have lots of free time dedicated to self-actualization (so high-income 9 to 5s are not included) you need to be a free lancer that gets to paid a lot or you need to have maybe a constant stream of money that comes from stocks or real estate. 
A freelancer that is not in IT (which is a field I don't like to learn) would be probably a markerter or copywriter which I like, but I feel that most of the time they're like scamming people, because to get good revenues you need to use psychological tricks to make prospects to buy from you something that you're probably overselling as something that would change their life and maybe it's just something avarage (basically you become an active part of consumer society). Same things with stocks I feel it would be mostly unethical unless you just invest in high-consciousness companies, which probably aren't going to give you that much of a revenue. Real estate if done well I guess it is ethical because people need houses to live and if you don't overprice rents it's good, but having 2 years left to finish university I'd have still years ahead to earn in an high-conscious way to have enough money to invest in real-estate and have something that resambles a passive income and I would be over 30 still as a beginner of the actualization journey to be a superhuman

[I HOPE you had time to read this and to answer, cause it would be life-changing, probably]

@docs20 See video: How To Escape Wage Slavery

But money is irrelevant to spirituality. If anything it will hold you back.

6 hours ago, James123 said:

I have become a wolf. Seriously, i was looking for rabbit, i just want to eat a fresh rabbit and was so tirsty for fresh blood (like i have never drink water as human in my life) I completely forgot my personality . My nostril was receiving with so much detail with different senses and i could separate each other from smell. I was with my ex gf, whoever was going to attack her i felt i will eat them. My legs and arms were super strong i could never felt that power before ( i have been doing mma for 13 years) i could never able to use my legs like my arms. But i did during the experience. And i was growling, voice was coming from my down chest, all the way down. Even my gf was very scared. She told me she thought that i was possessed. It is not a joke. Lol

That's not superhuman lmao.

@Member lolll. Superwolf or wolverine? :) what about movie split, i was going around on my hands like a wolf :) if I wasn’t home i will run too :) 

Is Ralston a superhuman as well?

3 minutes ago, docs20 said:

Is Ralston a superhuman as well?

You are Ralston.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are Ralston.

I am you also, and also Sadhguru and also Jesus :) But... still doesn't mean I physically and mentally am in my dream-life

24 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Member lolll. Superwolf or wolverine? :) what about movie split, i was going around on my hands like a wolf :) if I wasn’t home i will run too :) 

Lol I had heightened senses before and felt like a werewolf or gargoyle but I don't see them as superpowers. They actually give me panic attacks lol.

8 hours ago, James123 said:

@James123 which psychedelic caused this manifestation? 

That is a possession manifestation that I would take very very seriously, as it would greatly hinder any progress forward towards anything good, especially if ongoing manifestations. 

@wordsforliving i had this experience when i consumed 6 gr dried shrooms (but these shrooms potents were very high, i was warned) with fresh lemon. It was a great hint, because wolves had a very special place in my life before the experience. Additionally, after the experience, I realized that my protection insight towards woman or my family, my loneliness feeling ( i like to be lonely) and jealousy feelings were completely similar with my human personality. And now, i am awake within my dream :) anything happens for a reason. 

5 hours ago, Member said:

Lol I had heightened senses before and felt like a werewolf or gargoyle but I don't see them as superpowers. They actually give me panic attacks lol.

If your human memories comes back during the experience of wolf, can make you feel that you are going crazy. The only reason why you cant experience fully because you dont surrender completely yourself to experience. Superpower meaning is, i have been doing mma for 13 years man. I kick 300 times and punch 1000 times everytime i trained. But i have never be able to use my arms like my legs. Power of my arms was equal to power of my legs. It is IMPOSSIBLE or i could use my arms the way that i did if i started to walk on my hands and arms since i was born. Believe me :) 

Edited by James123

@James123  I see. Perhaps it would have been a different experience altogether with a lower or less potent dose? But this is quite insightful. 

@wordsforliving i did 10 gr dried shrooms after that in darkness and silence . My entire life changed in 1 night. 15 hours straight non stop trip. I was non dual for 2-3 hours straight and homeostasis never came back as a half different person. My just some of habits left from my old personality, stage blue to turquoise and  lived million of lives in 1 night :) but i was ready to lose my life.

1 minute ago, James123 said:

@wordsforliving i did 10 gr dried shrooms after that in darkness and silence . My entire life changed in 1 night. 15 hours straight non stop trip. I was non dual for 2-3 hours straight and homeostasis never came back as a half different person. My just some of habits left from my old personality, stage blue to turquoise and  lived million of lives in 1 night :) but i was ready to lose my life.

Very interesting. So you did an even higher does in darkness and did not have the growling wolf manifestation? First experience with the manifestations you were not quite ready to lose your life? 

The darkness and silence amplify the process I am assuming. 

@wordsforliving i did have wolf experience during the 6 gr dried shrooms. When i consume 10 gr, i was straight nothing and everything for hours. I am here as nothing, but i am not here, thats why nothing is here to look or nowhere to see. Probably, that consciousness level made me stuck in non duality (other side of coin) thats the reason why, my ego changed, because it was punished for hours, i got bruises all over my body. I was about to suicede at that time. Thats why i wasn’t afraid of anything. But after 10 gr I realized that i cant kill myself :) because this is one of my dream, if body dies just dream ends, but i am still here :) 

I haven’t watched this video yet. I don’t see any videos on YT or the blog with “superhuman” in it. Can someone tell me the title of the video?