docs20

SUPERHUMANS. From Leo's last video

50 posts in this topic

It's one of the things that most stuck with me in the last couple of days since I have managed to watch Leo's last video.

I am so fascinated by this... @Leo Gura. Could you elaborate more on this topic? Is there someone who you can point to that fits your definition of superhuman? Did you even meet any of these people? How do you conduct your reasearch on them?
My mind still can barely conceive of them... Wow but the idea is so fascinating. Nietzsche was kind of right in a way ;P

Start with yourself. Prove Leo’s point by becoming it. 

If you had an unlimited reservoir of discipline, concentration and vision, what behavior would you be creating?

No go do that and watch as you become a super human, or more accurately, trans-human. 

It’s not too complicated or mysterious best I can tell. The mysterious part is that no one in society does this, so the idea of becoming super human is... a mystery haha. It’s an available path, especially if actualized.org resonates with you.

Sadhguru is one of them. Just as one well-known example.

Don't get stuck worshiping these people. The point is to become superhuman yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't get stuck worshiping these people. The point is to become superhuman yourself.

Leo with all love and respect to You. Tell me why would we even care about struggling to become superhuman who we are in a human form, when for example  this human body could get killed and instantly Boom I would be in Infinite Love Forever. 

Questions is why would I chose anything over for Infinite Love Forever? Who wouldn't choose Infinite Love Forever over anything that the existence as a human form offers? 

6 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Leo with all love and respect to You. Tell me why would we even care about struggling to become superhuman who we are in a human form,

You got a better thing to be doing?

when for example  this human body could get killed and instantly Boom I would be in Infinite Love Forever. 

But until it is killed you're here doing something. What's the best something you could be doing, assuming you're alive as a human?

Questions is why would I chose anything over for Infinite Love Forever?

FEAR!

Who wouldn't choose Infinite Love Forever over anything that the existence as a human form offers? 

99.99999% of humans refuse to choose Infinite Love Forever. And you are one of them, sitting there bullshitting me about it.

If you care so much about Infinite Love Forever, don't talk about it, do it!

The simple fact is that you're not ready for it yet, so being superhuman is a preliminary goal.

The closer you get to God the happier you're going to be. For most humans that means reaching as close to God as possible but not stepping over the final line.

It's like going in circles of a lake but yet trying to drink from the small droplets that fall on the coast, when one could just jump into the lake forever, without getting thirsty forever. 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The closer you get to God the happier you're going to be. For most humans that means reaching as close to God as possible but not stepping over the final line.

And what is beyond the final line, nobody even has the slightest idea what lies beyond that line right ;)? 

Because no human has ever seen/heard/expirienced something like that inside their limited human existence?

So as I understand right now, it is a line that when it IS crossed there is no going back, BUT ALSO the only way to find out what's beyond the line IS to cross it, ?. 

Edited by WHO IS

You think this is a fitting allegory, that if we imagine a baby inside its mothers womb, this is its limited world and existnce, everything it ever knew. So for it to find out the world/existence that lies beyond the limited parameters of the womb is to Actually get out of the womb, lol. 

But if it gets out, there is No going back into its moms womb, lol again. 

Edited by WHO IS

6 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

And what is beyond the final line, nobody even has the slightest idea what lies beyond that line right ;)? 

I understand what is beyond the line.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I understand what is beyond the line.

Leo using the English language, how would You describe what lies beyond the line?

The fact that there is still an experience/awareness that can understand what lies beyond the line, doesn't that mean that the crossing of the line DOES NOT mean the annihilation of the "I/ego/You"

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

how would You describe what lies beyond the line?

Infinite Love Forever

@Leo Gura I heard somebody touched sadhguru and literally almost died because his energy body is so strong. I also heard that when he initially awoke he was in samadhi for 7 and a half days straight without moving, food or water etc. that is  some crazy shit 

1 hour ago, Chumbimba said:

@Leo Gura I heard somebody touched sadhguru and literally almost died because his energy body is so strong. I also heard that when he initially awoke he was in samadhi for 7 and a half days straight without moving, food or water etc. that is  some crazy shit 

Those are probably exaggerations, but not by much, and it wouldn't surprise me.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm still confused about this. If God is infinite, how can you tell if you're reaching true finality? The whole concept of a final line seems absurd to me.

19 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

I'm still confused about this. If God is infinite, how can you tell if you're reaching true finality? The whole concept of a final line seems absurd to me.

"Final line" is said relative to the human way of existence. Of course there is no final line, death in a endless falling in Love with yourself which has no bottom. But you ain't a human at that point.

Final line here means the end of being human.

@Leo Gura When my body dies do I go to Infinite Love or do I reincarnate into a different form? I guess nobody knows but im interested in your take.

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

@Serotoninluv @Leo Gura  If the psychedelics were that powerful/revolutionary etc in your LOC and insights. How come you can't learn something in that state that changes your sober state dramatically?

It seems paradoxical. If you were in a superhuman state on the psychs, shouldn't you be able to problem solve and learn how to get to those levels and beyond without the need of a substance?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you one of them?

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Serotoninluv If the psychedelics were that powerful/revolutionary etc in your LOC and insights. How come you can't learn something in that state that changes your sober state dramatically?

I have in many forms.