freeman194673

Why is that nobody protested when Daniel Shaver was shot?

26 posts in this topic

10xp-shooting-videoSixteenByNineJumbo160

This was a straight up execution of a man who was cooperating already.

And this guy was an exterminator,he had a bug spray gun.

There were no repercursisions from this.

Also the difference:

George Floyd was a repeat criminal strung out on meth when the arrest occured.

This is not fair.

I remember seeing this he was told to keep his arms either up or on the floor by a clearly stressed out cop and he reached back to probably pull his pants up and the cop got scared and shoot him. The cop wasnt legally wrong but yea it was unnecessary. 

This was a heated situation i will give room for error in this kind of thing. The george floyd was being killed coldly for long period of time and it triggered something different in me helplessly watching someone be killed in the street knowing that if you try to stop a murder you will be shot and nothing will happen to the cops is a lot stronger emotional reaction than even to see someone innocent be shot in the same street. 

@Opo

My memory is that he was given orders like "hold hands in the air" and "crawl towards me" at the same time.

Oh, and the cops gun had "You're fucked" encraving.

Police brutality is always an issue, but racial profiling is a larger issue. Youre not gonna get shot for driving while white.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

There's a couple 100 unarmed police killings every year, it wouldn't be realistic to cover all of them. This has struck a nerve because of a variety of factors, underpinned by unfair treatment of black people in America. There's also many black people that get killed that we don't know about either. 

I always wondered why when there was a kid missing, certain cases would get worldwide exposure like the mccan case and others would get nothing but some flyers in the local area. For example it's rare to see a black kid go missing and get this exposure. A lot of it is based on what media companies think the public want to consume 

@Rilles Because statistically, black people commit more illegal things than white people.

lol

Of course that the police does that because they are concerned with their own survival.

19 minutes ago, freeman194673 said:

@Rilles Because statistically, black people commit more illegal things than white people.

If there are 2 groups that do the same amount of crime and the police focuses on first group and ignores second ofcourse first group will commit more crime statistically because police will be there to witness it and report it. 

Edited by Opo

I watched this years ago and all I can say is that he is such a trigger happy cop. Also he gave two orders at the same time which is impossible to follow, like raise hands and crawl, now who can do that.i felt sorry for that guy. 

A curious question though. 

This is a  white man. Shouldn't the white community create an outrage over this. I mean I would expect them to. But they didn't. A lot to think about in it. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I know they dont report it do they write it down or someone else? Where do statistics come from? 

He wasnt shot because he was white. If some black racist shot a white person there would be outrage.

On 6/5/2020 at 5:03 PM, Preety_India said:

This is a  white man. Shouldn't the white community create an outrage over this. I mean I would expect them to. But they didn't. A lot to think about in it.

There's no white community. Whites feel ashamed of themselves and are isolated and forming a "white" community would be the worst evil in their eyes. They think if they act good then others will stand up for them.

Just now, crab12 said:

There's no white community. Whites feel ashamed of themselves and are isolated and forming a "white" community would be the worst evil in their eyes. They think if they act good then others will stand up for them.

It's called self - defeat. Seen it too many times. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

It's called self - defeat. Seen it too many times. 

One reason historically might be that in a greater sense whites hade a kind community. That community seem to have created fascism and world wars. I think that is one reason that whites lost their confidence. They might know they have a lot of power but it went really bad couple of times. Now they want to be more passiv I guess. 

Little bit like historic empires who lost power or energy and concentrate on living more peacefully. They might become victim to other powers if they can't find the right balance.

Do you understand that in a country with 330 million people and millions of arrests made every year, that some of those arrests will go horribly, horribly wrong?

Even if 99.99% of police are angels, that still means hundreds of horrible arrests per year. And when everyone is walking around with cameras these days, we're going to see more and more of the horror on YT.

Consider how many people die per year from doctors making mistakes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:46 AM, freeman194673 said:

This is not fair.

Waaaahhh. Life isn't fair, awful things happen and justice isn't served equally in all cases. Too bad, get over it.

Stop trying to selfishly make this a comparison about which race suffers more.

Black people have every right to be upset currently and historically.

Either support them or stay out of the way. Making it a comparative game just slows down progress and makes you look like a twat.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Police brutality is an issue no matter what race the suspect is. Minorities face discrimination in many different ways, not only from cops.

A lot of people die from doctors selling them drugs and cutting up baby boys' genitals. Intactivism needs more awareness. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

2 hours ago, Dutch guy said:

The difference is off course because he is white. Floyd was black and the left and media like that narrative that there is racism everywhere for their agenda. Cops don't shoot blacks easier. And blacks are the more violent ones according to statistics. Facts don't matter anymore. It's quite scary. We seen this a lot in history and it didn't end well.

Right. Facts, or better said, unwoke facts are racist or hate speech. Today I found these hate symbols: https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/1352-1390

The truth has a hard time surviving. That is why I am a fan of steelmanning for now.