EntheogenTruthSeeker

Is Heaven a real place aside from here and now>

95 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123 i told you , there is nothing...but there is something. I only Intuit it, behind the void

Before enlightenment. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 6/5/2020 at 4:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

Exit the dream entirely.

There already is no dream, though. This is death. This is Heaven. It's not somewhere else. No one is in Heaven, though. There just is Heaven.

@The0Self yes I agree. This urge to find something other (fill in the blank, heaven, enlightenment, nirvana etc) reminds me of an old TV series called "Desperately seeking something" which showcases some of the myriad ways we create beliefs and images to chase after. I'm guilty of it too of course, part of me still wants my meditation and spiritual practice to do something, show me something, take me somewhere. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desperately_Seeking_Something

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

1 hour ago, snowyowl said:

@The0Self yes I agree. This urge to find something other (fill in the blank, heaven, enlightenment, nirvana etc) reminds me of an old TV series called "Desperately seeking something" which showcases some of the myriad ways we create beliefs and images to chase after. I'm guilty of it too of course, part of me still wants my meditation and spiritual practice to do something, show me something, take me somewhere. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desperately_Seeking_Something

It’s worth it man. Once you taste Nirvana and know Truth, nothing can be beyond one who is a holder of such knowledge. Nothing can truly threaten one with such knowledge. Seeking ultimately ends in completion when the forces of Infinite Existence (God) and Nonexistence (Dao) clash within yourself. They are you, and you know this. At least as much as anything could be a you that is. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

so, you assume that wherever you are, you are somewhere huh?

This is an assumption. 

everything you see is not a real place. 

You are assuming that whatever this is, it is existing within time and space. All of us are doing that to reinforce it. To make it seem "real". its not. 

"Heaven" is just as unreal as the screen your looking at right this very moment. its all a facade and your reacting to it like a puppet. 

We all are. Leo is also a part of that facade. I am too. the words being typed this very moment are out of my hands.

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

Edited by Mosess

Heaven is not a place. It's a state of consciousness and being. Same as hell. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

Heaven is not a place. It's a state of consciousness and being. Same as hell. 

That's my understanding too, 'This' exists which can be heaven, hell, or just plain old mediocrity depending on our state of mind. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

@BipolarGrowth @Mosess @Someone here @snowyowl very profound points. We’ll see if I drop this Christian mysticism label, but most likely not because praying to Christ has saved my soul from self destructing in the practical world, for real. I can’t fake the power of Jesus. It’s real as fuck, bros. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

3 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@BipolarGrowth @Mosess @Someone here @snowyowl very profound points. We’ll see if I drop this Christian mysticism label, but most likely not because praying to Christ has saved my soul from self destructing in the practical world, for real. I can’t fake the power of Jesus. It’s real as fuck, bros. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

@Someone here

so your saying that a state of consciousness is a place existing here within space and time?

4 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Not coming at you from a contradictory perspective in any sense (important), only a transcendent one:

In a sense, what your “higher self” (God; which isn’t actually real but IS real at this level) imagines to be real, IS real. So Jesus (as a source of profundity and power) is literally real... for you.

Perhaps contemplate that if you don’t get it in one reading.

But to be more precise, there isn’t actually anything to get.

Edited by The0Self

32 minutes ago, The0Self said:
4 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Not coming at you from a contradictory perspective in any sense (important), only a transcendent one

There is no transcended selfffff

5 minutes ago, Mosess said:

There is no transcended selfffff

That’s basically exactly what I said later in the very same comment you took this from.

Edit: In the very next sentence, no less! ? 

Amateurs...

(? absolutely joking!)

Edited by The0Self