DivineSoda

Consciousness is waking up to itself

123 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Leo Gura

So, from what I understand, Mahasamadhi is being presented to you, after you do all the work that was to do and experience for this life, and you can leave and die. It is up to you if you want to leave or stay and enjoy this dream more. Am I right?

What do You think is beyond this dream? (Rhetorical question). Just another infinity of dreams, Infinite Love Forever is one of those dreams, there is no end to dreams

Edited by WHO IS

@Leo Gura When you say that there is only myself. Do you mean:

A) I am here in my bedroom and only this room exists right now. My parents only exist as thoughts in my mind, you only exist as a thought. So right now, only the objects in my room, my body and a few sounds exist? If a person appears in my door, I created him/her?

or

B) I am You and everybody else. But humans are walking around even when I'm not seeing them and I'm experiencing multiple different points of view simultaneously because there is only one being?

Weirdly, option A makes more sense to me. So you (me) presented me with the possibility of mahasamadhi, because I'm the only one that can do it? because there is only me/you/God?

Edited by Juliano Zn

19 minutes ago, Juliano Zn said:

A) I am here in my bedroom and only this room exists right now. My parents only exist as thoughts in my mind, you only exist as a thought. So right now, only the objects in my room, my body and a few sounds exist? If a person appears in my door, I created him/her?

This is what is actually happening.

You are Absolute, which means if a thing isn't in your direct experience it isn't at all.

Last night I was sitting in my room, looking out the window, admiring that I am the only being in existence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Leo Gura

Isn't it solipsism? Isn't it an egotistic way of looking at reality? This one sounds more convincing to me:

It is God. God is solipsism times a million.

Rupert Spira ain't fully awake. Spira is imagining other minds so he can be a teacher so he can keep himself in this dream. He is playing the game of being a guru.

5 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Leo Gura

So, I am the only experience there is, you are just a part of it. Your experience does not exist. Only mine does. Right?

How many times are you guys gonna ask the same fucking question.

I'm done answering. Go find out what is true.

@28 cm unbuffed i know you individually have not asked this.  It's just we are pounded with this because materialists are still trying to equate reality with solipism.  Materialism will decipher reality after being explained it as solipsism because they have the P0V that reality is objective.  Its not personal against a materialist it just stems from that POV.  Its all wrong and it is deeply ingrained in this culture.   Ultimately you are gonna have to get off this forum to discover what's true.    Words tend to confuse.  This goes for all those concerned with the concept of solipsism.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How many times are you guys gonna ask the same fucking question.

I'm done answering. Go find out what is true.

@Leo Gura I think that's what it's going to take. To go find out what's true for ourselves. At the moment my highest truth says to maximize consciousness in this delusion of separation as much as possible. Like turn up the Love and enjoy the fuck out of life in all the ways I use to fear or take for granted. 

I'm not ready to die just yet, but it seems like you are.. yet you haven't because you're still here (thank God). So the very same thing that compels you to stay, is the very same thing I seek to Love as much as humanly possible. If you say fear compels us to stay, then my purpose in life is to eliminate my fears as much as possible while remaining in separation so as to experience the miracle/gift of witnessing it. That's all you've ever done on your 5-MEO trips, and it sounds pretty awesome. 

This whole thread was pretty awesome. Thanks to all ? 

1 hour ago, DivineSoda said:

I'm not ready to die just yet, but it seems like you are.. yet you haven't because you're still here (thank God). So the very same thing that compels you to stay, is the very same thing I seek to Love as much as humanly possible. If you say fear compels us to stay, then my purpose in life is to eliminate my fears as much as possible while remaining in separation so as to experience the miracle/gift of witnessing it.

That's right. That is precisely what Love is: God's allowance of and understanding of your selfishness and fear.

You want to remain a devil, and God totally understands and allows it. But then don't be surprised when others around you act like devils. You did that to yourself. Don't blame God for the fact that you chose to stay devil. You want to have it both ways: you want God to allow you to keep being a devil, and you want to blame God for not creating a better world for you.

@Inliytened1

Can you describe it or PM me Leo's description of that? I thought, that it's either Spira's description or solipsism is the correct answer, it turns out, it's something else that is true. I experienced this once in my life, I was looking around my room and felt like: ok, this is everything there is, that's all. 

That's why I thought, that solipsism is the answer. I never tripped on 5-MeO, I will work my courage up to get there, maybe it reveals more Truth.

@Leo Gura

Why is that, when we are acting like devils, but without knowing or having enough wisdom, we are still getting punished for that? It's a kinda cruel thing to do to yourself, I don't want to act like a devil or hurt anyone, but how can I be 100% sure that I am not doing that subconsciously or out of pure stupidity? 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are Absolute, which means if a thing isn't in your direct experience it isn't at all.

Last night I was sitting in my room, looking out the window, admiring that I am the only being in existence.

How can you sit there and know you are the only being in existence of I am not directly conscious of that? Shouldn't you not exist?

54 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Leo Gura

Why is that, when we are acting like devils, but without knowing or having enough wisdom, we are still getting punished for that? It's a kinda cruel thing to do to yourself, I don't want to act like a devil or hurt anyone

Ignorance is its own punishment. You might as well ask How come water is wet?

You say you don't want to act like a devil, but you refuse to surrender your self.

How can I be 100% sure that I am not doing that subconsciously or out of pure stupidity? 

By dying and becoming God.

You cannot stop being selfish and still maintain a self that thinks it is alive and will one day die.

That thing that thinks it's going to one day die IS pure stupidity. The problem is, that thing is what you think you are.

@Leo Gura if you become god fully you again had to limit yourself to experience what you want. Isn’t alone that again selfish? I mean, otherwise god would become very bored quickly.

52 minutes ago, deso said:

@Leo Gura if you become god fully you again had to limit yourself to experience what you want. Isn’t alone that again selfish? I mean, otherwise god would become very bored quickly.

No. God isn't doing anything out of boredom -- as that would be selfish and God has no self at all.

God is LOVE. It cannot do anything but LOVE. Any action God takes is LOVE by tautology. That is the beauty of it. Non-LOVE cannot exist! When you fucking realize this, you understand the nature of reality, and it is utterly profound.

THE ONLY THING THAT CAN EXIST IS LOVE!

Nothing else can come into existence.

Get it?

The limitations are necessary for LOVE to be realized and appreciated.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

No. God isn't doing anything out of boredom. God is LOVE. It cannot do anything but LOVE.

Any action God takes is LOVE by tautology.

@Leo Gura what happens then if you leave this dream behind? Will you just come up with another one?

55 minutes ago, deso said:

@Leo Gura what happens then if you leave this dream behind? Will you just come up with another one?

I think that depends on whatever is best for the maximization of Love.

Basically God cannot not do whatever maximizes Love, because Love is what it is. So if you leave the dream and then it is determined by Infinite Intelligence that it would be best for you to incarnate as some guru who helps others awaken to Love, then that's what will happen. Or if it is determined that it would be best for you to incarnate as a terrorist in order to maximize Love, that's what God will do.

What you're not understanding yet is that God is so loving that it will not hesitate to incarnate as a terrorist/rapist/murderer/racist/etc if that will maximize Love. So all this "evil" stuff is actually the highest sign of God's Love. Imagine how much Love and selflessness it takes to willing to become Hitler because your intelligence has enough vision to see that this would maximize Love for others. The hardest thing is not being a victim, it's being an oppressor. The hardest thing is not being a saint, it's being a devil.

The paradox is, to be the greatest devil requires the highest selflessness and love. Because God becomes a devil CONSCIOUSLY! It is not an accident that devils exist. They serve a higher Good which they themselves cannot see while they are incarnated as devils.

Imagine for a moment that Hitler was a good guy before he incarnated. In fact, he was the most loving and selfless soul. And it's because of that that he consciously decided, "Okay, I will take on the role of playing Hitler because I see that this will be necessary for the benefit of others. I will be evil for the good of others because I am that Good/Selfless. I am so strong that I am willing to be a devil for you, to serve in your awakening to Love."

That's how evil actually works. It's the exact opposite of what you think it is.

So when you judge an "evil" person, that is actually a test of your Love. You think you are being good and loving by judging Hitler, but actually it's the opposite, you are being tested by Hitler to see how strong your Love is. Will you pass the test? Most people fail. And that is precisely Hitler's role: to weed out the true lovers from the false ones.

None of this is random or accidental. The highest and most loving intelligence is running the entire show for the benefit of all.

@Leo Gura that’s how I thought since I was a kid. I’ve always felt like it is serving a higher good. I actually always genuinely felt the love of Hitler and starving kids in Africa. Nothing happens without intent.

You gotta be cautious with whom you share this tho, because people will hate on you for that funnily. ?

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think that depends on whatever is best for the maximization of Love.

Basically God cannot not do whatever maximizes Love, because Love is what it is. So if you leave the dream and then it is determined by Infinite Intelligence that it would be best for you to incarnate as some guru who helps others awaken to Love, then that's what will happen. Or if it is determined that it would be best for you to incarnate as a terrorist in order to maximize Love, that's what God will do.

What you're not understanding yet is that God is so loving that it will not hesitate to incarnate as a terrorist/rapist/murderer/racist/etc if that will maximize Love. So all this "evil" stuff is actually the highest sign of God's Love. Imagine how much Love and selflessness it takes to willing to become Hitler because your intelligence has enough vision to see that this would maximize Love for others. The hardest thing is not being a victim, it's being an oppressor. The hardest thing is not being a saint, it's being a devil.

The paradox is, to be the greatest devil requires the highest selflessness and love. Because God becomes a devil CONSCIOUSLY! It is not an accident that devils exist. They serve a higher Good which they themselves cannot see while they are incarnated as devils.

Imagine for a moment that Hitler was a good guy before he incarnated. In fact, he was the most loving and selfless soul. And it's because of that that he consciously decided, "Okay, I will take on the role of playing Hitler because I see that this will be necessary for the benefit of others. I will be evil for the good of others because I am that Good/Selfless. I am so strong that I am willing to be a devil for you, to serve in your awakening to Love."

That's how evil actually works. It's the exact opposite of what you think it is.

So when you judge an "evil" person, that is actually a test of your Love. You think you are being good and loving by judging Hitler, but actually it's the opposite, you are being tested by Hitler to see how strong your Love is. Will you pass the test. Most people fail. And is precisely Hitler's role: to weed out the true lovers from the false ones.

That's an additional pile of big, crazy claims. I'll be waiting for the video "The Hidden Functionality of Evil".