DivineSoda

Consciousness is waking up to itself

123 posts in this topic

@bazera it’s so hard to even be aware of all of your fears. Let alone conquer them. Like you’re asking this question out of fear and digging yourself deeper for example. It’s still a powerful question, but I’m just saying . 

You’d probably enjoy NDE’s aka near death experience stories to see how people feel after they really pass the fear of death. Some are obviously not genuine, all of them can be bullshit, but it’s still really cool. They align with a lot of trip reports. 

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why can a human not swim as well as a shark? 

Because being in a finite avatar places severe restrictions on you. Your body restricts infinite consciousness.

You can't have it both ways. You want to be both unlimited while clinging to all of your limits and attachments out fear. If you cling, you become limited.

If you want to be unlimited then go die. Otherwise suffer your limits.

Maybe this is the dream to become unlimited within, just to dream it up again. There was never anything else, where should you go? If none of this is real, it likely will not be anywhere else, because reality doesn‘t even exist in the first place. Infinity will never truly stay infinite otherwise there would be no experience. If you become infinite you will just make up something else again. You would have to dream up restrictions again to experience what you want, which would be a restriction in itself. To get whatever you truly want then, you had to dream up again. Maybe after becoming infinite you will start dreaming all of this up again to the point where you are now. Now, just not being fooled by the content of the dream and the limitations it seems to imply anymore, but becoming one with the oneness that is in charge of the dream. Nothing of this is true. Nothing of this exists. So becoming total infinity, which is already the case, would also mean you are free to choose how you want to experience infinity. Love, spreading love like a maniac. You‘re fresh every moment. Everything is dreamed up newly every single moment. It appears as if we were born into a timeline where there is birth, process, a life cycle full of even more different sequences and labels, death. Nothing of this ever existed. It is, dreaming, now. You have never had any control. It was all gods play and ever will be.

5 hours ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura So, basically, fear is the mechanism which limits us? And if we get rid of fear 100%, we will die and become unlimited?

So, fear is just a God's way to fool itself in order to experience itself in a limited way? 

Precisely

5 hours ago, wordsforliving said:

@Leo Gura To go die, that means die completely to the small self or ego?

No, fully die so the world dies with you.

End all life.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Precisely

End all life.

In my experience seems that if you do mahashamadhi, you leave, I will seem to stay and "life" to continue.

Would love if you could share some clarity into

Death is like a reset button. You don't actually disappear. You only complete one other lap out of Infinity.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you want to be unlimited then go die. Otherwise suffer your limits.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Precisely

5 hours ago, wordsforliving said:

@Leo Gura To go die, that means die completely to the small self or ego?

End all life.

even then you are not unlimited, because then the limited is your limit. if it is possible to become unlimited with the only limit to not being limited, it is possible to become unlimited in being limited.

16 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

Death has never been so palatable. 

the unlimited only seems so beautiful because of limits, its the limit which makes us aware of the possible existence of the limitless. you have an eternity after to yearn for being limited again. an eternity to yearn to feel unlimited in a limited form.

Edited by remember

@rlc Yeah, I've read some NDE reports, it seems a very fascinating phenomenon.

And yeah, I agree with you, just becoming aware of our fears is so hard, not to mention conquering them. But hey, what better things do we have to do anyways. I think of it like eating an elephant, bit by bit, month by month and year by year. 

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

In my experience seems that if you do mahashamadhi, you leave, I will seem to stay and "life" to continue.

Would love if you could share some clarity into

There is no me. Only you.

You will ALWAYS stay no matter what because you are the only one in existence.

Did you really think your being here was an accident? You are here because you were ALWAYS here!

The only one who can awaken is YOU! The awakening of all others is an illusion you invented to prevent yourself from awakening.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

End all life.

Fuk

@Leo Gura

Let's say, that this is how it works. Our Universe is the biggest farse and theatre that ever existed, it's so complex and multidimensional and complicated, just so that God could delude himself into believing that it's all true. 

But why he does it over and over again?  

Just out of boredom? That would make him a masochist (or sadist, depends on how you look at it) to enjoy watching all of this shit.

Btw - isn't it strange, that the happier version of existence, is when you are fully disciplined, just acting like a robot, doing the same things over and over again, just better each time? I don't get it, why would that be the best dream to dream, what a stupid imagination. Life is fucking bizarre lol

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

6 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

But why he does it over and over again?  

Not he, you.

Love!

God's only desire is to share its love, but it has no one to share it with because it is alone, so it must share it with itself, and the only way to do that is to forget it is God.

To appreciate Infinite Love you must lose it.

The discovery of Infinite Love IS itself the highest expression of Love.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not he, you.

Love!

God's only desire is to share its love, but it has no one to share it with because it is alone, so it must share it with itself, and the only way to do that is to forget it is God.

That I have experienced and yet I lack so much depth. I can even appreciate the scaryness of not even wanting to realize that with mahashamadhi, the world ends entirely

Just now, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Leo Gura

Fuck me, that's art. That makes perfect sense, 

But at the same time, it's really sad, that God is all alone and there is nothing that he can do about it, other than deluding himself, sigh.

It's not sad, it's perfect.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not sad, it's perfect.

It would be really generous and rich from your side to share on vlogs, YouTube more from how this transformation/embodiment work impact your daily life/relationships/ doing business etc 

To have a more distinguishible/precise taste of your own process, for us to be the witness of it beyond your insights.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not he, you.

Love!

@Leo Gura what is the point of leaving the body then if god can’t even share the love with itself afterwards? Even if you could dream up everything that you wanted god had to again forget it is god.

Edited by deso