DivineSoda

Consciousness is waking up to itself

123 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura What I still can't understand, from my first taste of awakening, is if God is watching reality only from my personal perspective, or if it is watching from countless human perspectives.

Is this "human avatar" the only one where Consciousness is experiencing life from? Or are there "other avatars"?

Because from that awakening experience it seems like I am hallucinating everything, this body, this human mind, and all other images on the screen.

But this should also mean that there are no other human avatars, only mine (which is also hallucinated). Right?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon There are no other human avatars other than in your imagination right now.

This is identical to saying that you are all possible avatars.

It's a TOTAL illusion designed to keep you separated from death.

When you die, every human avatar will die with you, and you will become Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@billiesimon There are no other human avatars other than in your imagination right now.

This is identical to saying that you are all possible avatars.

When you die, every human avatar will die with you, and you will become Infinity.

So, apart from the sense of I AM, it's all a story, a screenplay to experience existence.

To be honest, I have felt like my human eternal search for meaning was a projection, a metaphor of God's search for its own meaning for existing. 

I may be deluded, but I feel like God is living through me to express this eternal quest to understand "why" . 

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

6 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I feel like God is living through me to express this eternal quest to understand "why" .

That's precisely correct.

The only thing you've ever sought your entire life is LOVE. You have been desperately seeking to fill yourself with LOVE, but every method you try is pitiful and indirect. The only thing that will satisfy you is the realization that reality is Infinite Love. At which point your life ends and you become completely unlimited.

The overwhelming nature of Love itself is what kills you. To die is to fall in love with yourself at deeper and deeper levels for eternity. And that is God: Eternal Self-Love. That is TOTAL Awakening.

29 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

watching from countless human perspectives.

This

Except not countless human prespectives

But watching from countless prespectives.

All. Animals, aliens, humans, fishes etc etc

@Leo Gura

(Can't untag sorry) but since it got tagged. Waddupp brooo

@billiesimon @billiesimon

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only thing you've ever sought your entire life is LOVE. You have been desperately seeking to fill yourself with LOVE, but every method you try is pitiful and indirect. The only thing that will satisfy you is the realization that reality is Infinite Love. At which point your life ends and you become completely unlimited.

The overwhelming nature of Love itself is what kills you. To die is to fall in love with yourself at deeper and deeper levels for eternity. And that is God: Eternal Self-Love. That is TOTAL Awakening.

It's so ironic because my human life theme has always been unworthiness and searching for external love (and getting constantly heartbroken).

It's such a mindfuck to realize that as a human I've always been looking for external love :o yet, my True Self has told me that if I decide to reconnect with Self-Love, I will manifest external love in an easy and peaceful manner. That's such a mindfuck.

Also, the realization of being just a human metaphor of God's quest for itself is so SHOCKING and creepy at the same time.... I feel like I'm a movie character... who carries a lesson for the viewer....

So. Goddamn. Freaky.

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon You don't get yet.

There is no such thing as external love. All love is internal.

11 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I'm a movie character... who carries a lesson for the viewer....

The word "lesson" doesn't quite match, but yeah something like that.

It's more of a fashion show than a movie, you are a model whose role is to display certain aspects of IT. Nothing is being learned, it's a spectacle.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura does this mean physical death? Or is your avatar only replaced by the embodiment of god? Your truest will so to say.

3 minutes ago, deso said:

does this mean physical death?

This question is misleading because "physical death" is imaginary.

But what I'm talking about means you will no longer be a part of this material universe which you are presently dreaming up. You will let go of this dream. Humans usually call this "physical death". But actually it's LOVE!

Any human who is in this material universe is not fully awake by definition. If they were, they wouldn't be here.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But what I'm talking about means you will no longer be a part of this material universe which you are presently dreaming up. You will let go of this dream. Humans usually call this "physical death". But actually it's LOVE!

Any human who is in this material universe is not fully awake by definition. If they were, they wouldn't be here.

@Leo Gura how did Jesus then manage to heal people from their physical ailments? To me it seems like this would only be possible from a place of infinite love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

But why you are still here? What holds you back?

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Humans usually call this "physical death". But actually it's LOVE!

does this mean that only after death can we see the true nature of reality?

"All troubles come to an end when the ego dies"

"God has become man; man will become God again"

1 hour ago, deso said:

@Leo Gura how did Jesus then manage to heal people from their physical ailments? To me it seems like this would only be possible from a place of infinite love.

Of course via Love, but still a limited form of it.

15 minutes ago, Ar_Senses said:

But why you are still here? What holds you back?

Maybe I won't be here soon.

4 minutes ago, kireet said:

does this mean that only after death can we see the true nature of reality?

No, you can understand where death leads and the true nature of reality without yet fully going there.

You can get a preview, so to speak. In the same way that you can get a sense of what will happen to you if you fly a rocket ship into the sun. As you approach closer and closer you will become hotter and hotter until it is perfectly clear that if you go any further you will burn up and turn into the sun. You can always turn back and stay at a comfortable distance, or you can go all the way in. Up to you.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe I won't be here soon.

don't leave soon.....

"All troubles come to an end when the ego dies"

"God has become man; man will become God again"

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course via Love, but still a limited form of it.

@Leo Gura didn’t you work on healing? Did you make any progress on that? And is it actually a true possibility in our finite world? I can hardly believe that one could manifest an entire arm out of nothing.

1 hour ago, deso said:

@Leo Gura didn’t you work on healing? Did you make any progress on that? And is it actually a true possibility in our finite world? I can hardly believe that one could manifest an entire arm out of nothing.

Healing is possible.

Growing a new arm maybe not.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No one has 1st person experience but you. All "other's" 1st person experience is always your own experience.

@Leo Gura

So my current "world" (my current direct experience) is the only thing that exists? There is always only me and nothing else, no matter what the content of imagination is? 

It's always me watching a dream? And the dream is made of my imagination?

And I cannot see myself because I keep watching the dream (basically looking at myself anyway, but not being able to realize WHAT I am because of constant distractions and survival in the dream)? 

If I remember correctly, in a video you said something like that all realities and all times exist simultaneously and infinitely like pictures on a film reel.

What are these "realities and experiences"? How can they exist if they are not seen by me?  

Or are they actually seen by God right now, but "I" have no access to them because "I" am a human with my current 1st person experience and for me to get access to it, "I" most stop being "human me"?  

I cannot see anything outside of dream unless the dream ends? Is this ego death?          

Edited by Naviy

20 minutes ago, Naviy said:

If I remember correctly, in a video you said something like that all realities and all times exist simultaneously and infinitely like pictures on a film reel.

What are these "realities and experiences"? How can they exist if they are not seen by me?

They don't exist until your consciousness expands to include them.

If you a busy imagining that you're a kangaroo, that's what you are.

If you expand your consciousness to become Cosmic, then that's what you are.

And if you become Infinitely Conscious, you will become an undifferentiated singularity of pure Love that includes inside itself everything and nothing.

You are always God, you are the only being, but your experience can be limited in any number of ways due to fear of your own self. You dream up other beings so make yourself feel comfortable and at ease. Otherwise you'd be too afraid. The other beings are necessary parts of your dream to baby you into maturity and self-ownership. In the same way that a baby needs a mother to make it feel secure. Of course the baby is imagining the mother, otherwise it would freak the fuck out. The baby needs to not know that its mother is imaginary until such time that the baby matures enough to be able to take care of itself without a mother.

God is babying you because you can't handle God's Love. You're terrified of it. So God has to treat you with illusions so you don't become a psychopath.