Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monkey_in_suit

How much time do you spend with your partner

3 posts in this topic

How much time per week do you spend with your partner and what do you consider too much/little.

Did you had problems in relationship with someone due to different POV on this topic?

I know this is so relative and everyone should spend as much time as they consider is the best for them but I'm just eager too see others people POV.

@Monkey_in_suit  personally for me 1 time a week would be enough, like 2.5 hours in that one meeting.. but my girlfriend thinks that if we don't contact each other daily then the connection is lost.. 

So I spend like 1 hour a day or more via. Phone ..

I would suggest spending as much time you want but you should still have plenty of time left for your self. Working out, studying...spending time on your own. Also, my suggestion is only to use your phone/messages for making dates. I think it's best to share your news in person and also some anticipation builds up. Another thing with exchanging yours news daily on the phone is you talk about so many non-important things that don't matter. messaging your so because your stuck in traffic, you're bored at work, being bored in general. Your SO isn't your personal jester to entertain you.