Espaim

Saving for months to buy LP course?

21 posts in this topic

So, I'm thinking about buying the LP course, as I sure don't know what to do career-wise with my life :S:S

Currently I'm on the third semester of Mechanical Engineering but my enthusiasm is going downhill. The areas that I know I could work in don't interest me. I could be a conscious Mechanical Engineer too, that's a possibility. Right now this doesn't seem appealing. When I started the course I was naive and did it for approval and lack of knowledge and interest in other areas of knowledge.

Also, my studying habits and work ethic used to be way better when I was in high school. This doesn't seem the case now. On the other hand develop some cornerstone habits such as meditation, reading, sleeping around 9 hours everyday and exercising (before quarantine). I can't exclude the merit in those.

My thinking on this is as follows:

• 249 USD dollars to BRL reais is 1200 with todays currency rate of 1:5,04. It's probably going down but with the credit-card fees it would turn out to be the same value.
  • I currently have R$ 200. If I just saved all the money I receive monthly from my father it would take around 5 months for me to be able to buy the course.
  • I don't think that's viable as I need to use this money for many more things, and that's not a lot. I could save half the amount though, and that would take me 10 months.

Currently reading the books from the book list and starting some new habits. I also have a dream board.

Buy it. Very concise, well put together, detailed, helpful, all the good stuff. If you commit to doing the exercises you will get massive benefits. The momentum i received from the course continues to build for me over two years later. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Espaim

Write that money on your dream board and is it done, it is already appearing. Don’t think ‘how’, just notice it as it appears & buy the course. An investment in yourself is priceless. Saying this from a vantage point, not direct experience, but I’m highly confident there isn’t a human on this earth who could produce a better life purpose course than Leo.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Don’t think ‘how’

You told me this on a call we had. I still keep doing it:S

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Write that money on your dream board and is it done

done

Edited by Espaim

43 minutes ago, Espaim said:

You told me this on a call we had. I still keep doing it:S

Actually, you’ve never done it. ‘It’ is a thought, about you doing it. 

13 minutes ago, Loving Radiance said:

@Nahm  Wait, just writing the "I-want-that" on the board and thats it? No keeping an eye out for "I-want-that"?

Do you really need to keep an eye out for it? 

@Espaim 

I wouldn't do it in your Situation. Save the Money and watch the free Content Online. If you are financially stable you can buy the Course. Don't be stupid and rush it just because you 'gotta have it'. BTW i bought the Course.

@Loving Radiance

Exactly.

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Espaim

Write that money on your dream board and is it done, it is already appearing. Don’t think ‘how’, just notice it as it appears & buy the course. An investment in yourself is priceless. Saying this from a vantage point, not direct experience, but I’m highly confident there isn’t a human on this earth who could produce a better life purpose course than Leo.

While this could work in the right Circumstances, and you have to create them, that can be a bad advice for someone you don't know really. I hope you know him good enough from your call. Just Concerns

Edited by supremeyingyang

It's worth buying for sure. Your future is well worth investing into and discovering your purpose will make it much better. It is a lot of work, but so far it has been worth it for me. 

I would suggest finding a way to bring in more income on the side. It might be worth selling some old items that you no longer need to raise some funds. If you have any skills or can offer a service it would be a good way to make a few extra bucks. 

@Espaim until you can afford it read all the booka under productivity and sucess and life purpose you will build a solid foundation..

Have a vision and work on what you intitute you love doing, find your strengths and build them up... 

Work on things you love at least for one hour daily.

Ok ty guys girls I'll see what I can do

20 hours ago, Nahm said:

‘It’ is a thought, about you doing it. 

tricky business

Paying a significant amount of money for it will make you take it much more seriously. You'll actually do the work once you buy it.

The currency exchange situation makes it sound tough. Not knowing how much of an impact that has, I can just give the general advice of making a budget and really examining where you can save a bit of money for a few months to afford it. Like if you buy coffee or food from restaurants, try making it at home instead.

While you are waiting, you can look at the full lesson plan section on the LP sales page and try to study some of those topics yourself. Some topics listed like hero's journey, law of attraction, zone of genius, the purple cow, 10,000 hour rule -- give you a strong indication of what they're talking about. You can look up some of those topics on Youtube and start researching them yourself. That won't get you all of the actual exercises and assessments in the course, but it's a start while you save up.

Find a way to save up for it. You’ll be glad you did. The LP course has radically changed my life and can do the same for you if you work the course  

The game of survival cannot be won. 

Listen to Bashar's 'following your excitement' ramble. I don't know Leo's course, but I'm pretty positive that Bashar's way is a much more intelligent and struggle-less approach. Not trying to diminish the life purpose course, but want to save you some effort and struggle

On 08/06/2020 at 8:50 AM, Waken said:

Listen to Bashar's 'following your excitement' ramble.

More perspectives won't hurt I think :D

On 8-6-2020 at 10:59 PM, flume said:

Haha, that's exactly the wrong way to go about it :D Listening to a ramble won't turn your life around. You get what you give. So you'll have to work massively. 

Having a sense of effort and struggle in life is not the indication that you're doing life right. I doubt you'll go very far without having some degree of relaxation and ease. For sure a ramble can't turn your life around, but implementing a ramble can. Yes you get what you give, and so if you have a sense of struggle and effort then what do you get back? So then you want a path where you don't struggle as much but can even enjoy and love your life, and then you get that reflected back. That doesn't mean one can't 'work hard', although when you do something you love you might not phrase it as such

18 hours ago, Espaim said:

More perspectives won't hurt I think :D

I suppose they won't no:)