Shan

If Everything is Predetermined why Try ? Why Pray ?

10 posts in this topic

Leo said its all predetermined in one of the videos.  Something on the lines that our history, parents, circumstances, experiences etc will determine what actions we take or what opportunities / consequences come our away. Also there is no free will.

I work really hard. These days I wonder why bother ? Why try ? If its all predetermined whatever is destined will happen ?

Also why pray ? It's all predetermined so it does not matter.

Edited by Shan
Corrected typos and choice of words.

So you can discover Love.

Stop being stuck on this "no free will" business. It is you destiny to discover Love, but this requires conscious action and sacrifice.

God is Infinite Will, but since God is Infinitely Conscious it chooses nothing but Infinite Good.

Love and Goodness are destiny, by conscious choice! Choose to be Good. Goodness is its own reward ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Have you even been in a deep flow state of work, where it's so easy it's effortless, it just happens? Compare that to when you feel the most resistance about work and the thoughts that you have about it. It has nothing to do with the work itself but all about your feelings and attitude to it. 

Praying is about expressing your desires and giving up your need to make it all happen "yourself". Who is the one who works and makes things happen? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

28 minutes ago, Shan said:

I work really hard. These days I wonder why bother ? Why try ? If its all predetermined whatever is destined will happen ?

Also why pray ? Nobody is listening ?

There's no because. Do whatever you want. You're absolutely free. Isn't that beautiful?

I just want to point out a simple conclusion. If everything is predetermined, then your post, all the answers and mine too, 

could not have been any other way. Your reasoning and everything you do after checking out my answer is exactly how

it is supposed to happen. Your desire to break free or your desperation from not being able to choose for yourself are

also predetermined. Even if you don't try, your inaction will still be predetermined. So it doesn't make a difference.

I hope it's predetermined that you understand me. 

You are living in a timeless void. The future is always now. Everything is now. Why bother...? Why not?

All stories and explanations are false.

Look at like a video game.

The game in itself is already programmed to behave in a certain when you do certain things.

Does that mean you stop playing it?

6 hours ago, Shan said:

Leo said its all predetermined in one of the videos.  Something on the lines that our history, parents, circumstances, experiences etc will determine what actions we take or what opportunities / consequences come our away. Also there is no free will.

Also why pray ? It's all predetermined so it does not matter.

I havent read the comments but for me it's simple. Either praying happens or doesnt happen, there is no you to make the choice, the choice happens pre-determinately 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟