Lyubov

what is in control of our experience of reality?

48 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, WHO IS said:

This is God then? :

No, that's Saturn, the baby eating cube aka the deceiver (3D reality + time = you die every moment)

The true God is not a cube, is a tesseract.

You cannot become God until you conquer death. Death is for humans, not for the Creator.

Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the upper as the lower, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male is not male and the female not female, and when you make eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then shall you enter [the 4th dimension].

Edited by Member

Advanced issues found

1 hour ago, Member said:

No, that's Saturn, the baby eating cube aka the deceiver (3D reality + time = you die every moment)

The true God is not a cube, is a tesseract.

You cannot become God until you conquer death. Death is for humans, not for the Creator.

Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the upper as the lower, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male is not male and the female not female, and when you make eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then shall you enter [the 4th dimension].

Wow, I read the Gospel of Thomas a time ago and this was one of the parables that had me confused. What do you Jesus advice to do by saying this? :

when you make the inside as the outside, and the outside as the inside, and the upper as the lower, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male is not male and the female not female, and when you make eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image,

Because lets be honest He most probably chose these particular words/sentences not as a coincidence, so what is He advising people to do?

24 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Because lets be honest He most probably chose these particular words/sentences not as a coincidence, so what is He advising people to do?

Become Gods by eating from the Tree of Life. THEN we can become immortals for real.

The tree of life is you being aware that you're God and the world is your creation.

But in order to realize this, we need to become like children again and see the world with an innocent mind, without the stupid 3D rules.

This requires a lot of mind deprogramming as we have been lied by the devil aka the the baby-eating monster that you're a human and you'll die. When the mind believes it, it becomes reality.

Edited by Member

17 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Alright, but if the real "I-Awareness itself" creates/projects the current reality to be a certain way, why exactly from all the possibilities it chose it to be this way? And are its hands "tied" so it cannot project another reality?

There are many projections, I dont want to call any projection reality, no matter how real it looks and feels. The actual knowing of it in this moment is the only thing we can prove to ourselves is real. Just by noticing the undeniably real presence of knowing existance in this very moment -  IT is real, even if what projects inside it is not real .  For example, nothing within your dreams at night is real, but the real formless you is also there just as much as it is here in this higher level dream.

The same knowing knows your dream state and your waking state. The content of both dream and waking are not controlled by the individual entity that you call "you". If it has form, it's a dream character. Inside your dream at night the real you is not any of the forms. So you can say that you've created the entire dream, but at the same time while you're in the dream you could have a horrible nightmare of being chased by a monster. Why on earth would you do that? 

TLDR: Mole or no mole, it's just a dream so whatevs

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

7 hours ago, egoeimai said:

Ego plays all roles. It is the one who is afraid and the one that is trying to understand fear. 

But isn't really the ego

It is you, stuck and living as the ego. 

It's not the puppet that is doing the actions and saying the words, it's always the puppeteer... And the puppeteer cannot find himself as the puppet

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I understand it that way: God is this all-seeing eye, that just perceives that dream, which is everything, and our perception is a part of it, that this awareness perceives, I experienced it, I get it.  I don't get this: 

If I am just a part of God's dream, why would I want to let go of control and let him dream whatever he wants? I get it - I am him, he wants the best for me, but really?

When I dream at night, the dream is still me, because it's in my head, I get it. But I can dream about a girl murdering rabbits, or whatever, and what if I am just one of these rabbits for him? Just let go and experience the massacre? Let him do whatever he wants to do? Is there anything the character in a dream can choose or he is just a puppet, a part of an infinite, perfect dream, which includes fuckedupness too? 

If I would know, that the girl in a dream is me, I would never want her to suffer, which means - when I am aware of the fact, that the God's dream is me, that means, that when I let go, my dream will be just what I want, the perfect life, dream life?

5 hours ago, SoonHei said:

But isn't really the ego

It is you, stuck and living as the ego. 

It's not the puppet that is doing the actions and saying the words, it's always the puppeteer... And the puppeteer cannot find himself as the puppet

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.fd02b39ae069d6bba0ba121ccc2f0bba&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fPFwKHjOcIoVUc%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=BFwOZbm42bwga1V%2f0mB%2fgw6wNXe%2bwlyb8FebM8w48pk%3d