Lyubov

what is in control of our experience of reality?

48 posts in this topic

so what exactly is in control of our choices and actions both physical and mental? our ego? the observer that is eternal? who is the executive making the choices? or is choice and control an illusion? It doesn't feel like it from perspective of ego.  

One wise man once said: "Choice without chooser".

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

14 minutes ago, dimitri said:

One wise man once said: "Choice without chooser".

so "no one" is in control yet there are choices to choose? it's so paradoxical and trippy. just thinking about makes me fall into a mystical state. 

@Lyubov you are dreaming. Your true nature is unconditional. And there is only you.. 

To experience you pretend to be this world - world of duality. You as a person have some preferences. You want to experience something. You as a God actualize it if you as person doesn't block the love of God. 

How do you block? By fear, by believing that you are person, separate entity. 

So, if you realize that you are not a person, but everything, then we can say 'there is no chooser'. But there is a choice to realize it. God is not going to force yourself to realize yourself, since it's unconditional.

'Choice without chooser' ?

Hard pill to swallow but the answer is : literally nothing! . If you manage to find a" thing " that is controlling this experience that you call life let me know. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 hours ago, Lyubov said:

so what exactly is in control of our choices and actions both physical and mental? our ego? the observer that is eternal? who is the executive making the choices? or is choice and control an illusion? It doesn't feel like it from perspective of ego.  

Love

You created the ego so that you could share the gift of Love/God with yourself.

You see? Without ego you could not discover God because he is you! Lol, it's pure genius. You needed to hallucinate the illusion of duality so that you could discover the truth of Oneness.

The executive is YOU! You created the entire Universe! And YOU ARE LOVE! Love is the ONLY force. Lol :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Love

You created the ego so that you could share the gift of Love/God with yourself.

You see? Without ego you could not discover God because he is you! Lol, it's pure genius. You needed to hallucinate the illusion of duality so that you could discover the truth of Oneness.

Cosmic joke ?❤️

1 minute ago, dimitri said:

Cosmic joke ?❤️

Love is no joke ;)

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Love is no joke ;)

? love you Leo. 

2 minutes ago, dimitri said:

? love you Leo. 

Back at ya

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Back at ya

Will you share your news, such your new house and what seems to be next for you , are up to through a vlog?

5 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Yes I am the controller. Bwahahahaha

The controller is infinity. Or, in other words, duality. Movement requires space and time. But it all happens without a person. Just like how magnets get attracted to steel, or vice-versa. It's attraction. In both ways, closer and away. Love and fear.

The controller is the controlled. I read that somewhere here. Sounded and felt really profound. What does it mean? I've no fucking clue. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The conditioned body/mind makes the decision and then the separate sense of self takes ownership of it and believes it made the choice.

Have you ever driven somewhere and then felt like you didn't even realize you had gone.... that's because the body can drive a car it doesn't need a sense of self...

It will also turn its head if its name is called and jump out of the way of a moving train... shoot it will even prefer coffee over tea or dark chocolate over white sometimes...

It's just apparently happens but there isn't a real 'I'  inside the body controlling everything.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 hours ago, Lyubov said:

YOU are in control.

but this control has been hijacked - not in the traditional sense of the word... because it has been hijacked by yourself. by believing you are an I living in the world - when you make decisions based out of this baseline understanding, then those decisions are egoistic decisions. 

once you become aware of the nature of the mind and thus knowing your true nature as the whole - then you make decisions based out of the understanding that you are the Totality - The Experience of an  [ I living in the world ] - ONE THING. 

YOU are always in control. 

just one of them is limited and egoic

the other is unlimited and wholesome

5 hours ago, egoeimai said:

The ego chooses. That's why it's stupid decisions lol 

no. YOU CHOOSE as the ego.

it's always you. 

for example: same way it would be YOU who is afraid (not faking a fear emotion) of a snake in the grass.

and it would ALSO be YOU who is no longer afraid (actually so) when you see that it wasn't a snake but a piece of rope in the grass.

same way. you choose while afraid (lost as ego) and when you awaken to your true self, it is YOU now who is no longer afraid and choosing consciously 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@mandyjw

45 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

The controller is the controlled. I read that somewhere here. Sounded and felt really profound. What does it mean? I've no fucking clue. 

it means you are always the controller, always GOD (as Leo puts it) and you are being controlled by the illusion. same way as how we may say you're being controlled when you see a snake in the grass and fear rises but that snake is actually a rope. the illusion of the snake is controlling you...  and then you find out it was a prank.

so same way, you the controller (the one with the power) is being shown thoughts which are based out of fear and as they are being believed in by you, they are controlling you in the same way as the snake/rope would with fear.

one way is to see that thoughts are being "played" before you. 

even the thoughts which will appear after you understand this and switches, they will be played also, but they will be from the fear-less paradigm (rope not snake) and thus not give rise to fear as the fear-full paradigm might (snake not rope)

Take back the control! you choose and create only powerful thoughts! and then the controller is finally controlling... your birth right. your eternal ride.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Not casting judgement or saying anything is right or wrong here but notice...

The concept of how something as to automatically be there when the ego illusion Falls away such as God true self higher self...

Could this just be another concept or thought created by the same dream...

The ego construct is very cunning and it does not want to be recognized for what it truly is unreal...

The Ego Mind cannot conceive of its own unreality... It will create whatever identity it needs to to keep it self intact...

This is sometimes referred to as the spiritual ego which can sneak in the back door and claim itself as the new profound spiritual higher self or true self...

This time it's extra sneaky because it senses it's own demise..

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

9 hours ago, egoeimai said:

The ego chooses. That's why it's stupid decisions lol 

Stupid from what point of view? "Stupid" can only be from the point of view of the ego/ mind/ separate entity that divides what Is into categories and labels.  

In reality no action/decision is inherently stupid,  thinking makes it so.

I see reality as one being (formless God/ pure awareness ) manifested as many different minds and forms (dreams within consciousness) .

Ultimately all dreams report to the same being (isness), but while in the dream state, there is an experience of being separate. 

This is done so God can taste duality - because duality is something that isn't essential to reality. But it can be fun. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.