QandC

We're already awake?

58 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

There are tears in my eyes when I read that. Oh, you charming bastard.  

?♥️

Edited by Aaron p

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He does.  Listen to his video on Solipsism.  (And Truth is way beyond Solipism but not how he says it)  He believes there are other finite minds out there.  Or, he awoke to the Truth and then refused to go there because its so radical.  That can happen easily.  I woke up to the Truth and then for a time my ego tried to spin it.  Or maybe he has an image to portray for his students.

What video about solipsism do you mean? Leo's, Ralston's? I don't get this topic fully myself, can you elaborate on that somehow?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I am totally ONE with all "beings" because my Mind is creating them. They are as real as I imagine them to be. I created all beings to share the gift of my Love with them. All beings ARE my Love for myself.

@Leo Gura I’m finding myself a tad confused. I do not claim to know the answer to this what so ever but hopefully in time after deeper awakenings I can clarify this. But as your creating them, are you saying that everyone you look at is basically not actually got anything going through their mind, until you actually interact with them, and even then, there’s still nothing going through their mind it’s just actually your own mind talking back to you? Although the majority are unaware of this. Which still wouldn’t add up because that majority are all my/your own projection anyway. So basically I can see people in the distance at work here and hear them talking to each other. But in reality is that just me I’m hearing and they are actually over there in the distance as my projection and basically just empty heads ?. Which infact I would find pretty hilarious if I’m honest. I really thought I was getting this shit down after what I feel we’re 4-5 real deep awakenings on lsd. That’s all that’s available to me at present so I’m trying to go where I can with that. But last few days my thinking mind has lead me into a state of confusion rather than the clarity I thought I held? not in a bad way, I feel great, just my ego mind has begun questioning itselsf, or that’s how it feels anyway haha

1 minute ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

What video about solipsism do you mean? Leo's, Ralston's? I don't get this topic fully myself, can you elaborate on that somehow?

Rupert Spiras.  You can google it.  But basically he states it is easy to assume that there other finite minds happening now simultaneously and you don't have access to them.  But one can awaken to realize all other minds are in their mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Rupert Spiras.  You can google it.  But basically he states it is easy to assume that there other finite minds happening now simultaneously and you don't have access to them.  But one can awaken to realize all other minds are in their mind.

Spira says there is multiple finite minds but only one infinite mind (what you call God)  That's simultaneously inhabiting these different finite minds.  What you say here is 100%solipsism. Which means you (yes you) are literally the only awareness in the entire universe =no one in this forum is actually real outside your awareness of them. So that raises the question : why are you talking to nobody? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Spira says there is multiple finite minds but only one infinite mind (what you call God)  That's simultaneously inhabiting these different finite minds.  What you say here is 100%solipsism. Which means you (yes you) are literally the only awareness in the entire universe =no one in this forum is actually real outside your awareness of them. So that raises the question : why are you talking to nobody? 

Oh God.  Here we go again :)

Its like the word solipism is taboo.  I just opened the floodgates....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Oh God.  Here we go again :)

Its like the word Solipism is taboo.  I just opened the floodgates....

Yes you did. 

You now can say I'm talking to myself. No you can't say that. That would mean what Spira said about the multiple finite minds that are separate apparently but unified at the essence. If you deny that and say there's  only your  mind then you are literally talking to nobody in this forum. But ofcourse you don't assume that. You assume that you are talking to real finite minds. 

It's not so simple. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Someone's teachings aren't an indication of their own level of understanding. Anyone at all can channel the highest teachings, and the most "awake" people can introduce new beliefs and conditioning because they know that new conditioning may be the most effective tool to undo old conditioning, until it isn't needed. Solipsism and accusing others of it is a great excuse, just like the Christian Devil is, to distract from... one's self. 

Brilliant. It's brilliant really. xDxDxD Sheer brilliance.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Yes you did. 

You now can say I'm talking to myself. No you can't say that. That would mean what Spira said about the multiple finite minds that are separate apparently but unified at the essence. If you deny that and say there's  only your  mind then you are literally talking to nobody in this forum. But ofcourse you don't assume that. You assume that you are talking to real finite minds. 

It's not so simple. 

If you actually knew the Truth you probably could barely function in duality.  It freaked me out so much that for a few days - maybe a week, while my consciousness levels were so elevated, i couldn't.  I remember the day i had my awakening to the Godhead and realized i was imagining all of this.  I think i posted it here before Leo actually talked about it.  And then a few weeks later he had the same awakening.  But basically it is exactly like a dream.  You are God dreaming up this world and everything in it.  Its all in your Mind.  This is all yours.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you actually knew the Truth you probably could barely function in duality.  It freaked me out so much that for a few days - maybe a week, while my consciousness levels were so elevated, i couldn't.  I remember the day i had my awakening to the Godhead and realized i was imagining all of this.  I think i posted it here before Leo actually talked about it.  And then a few weeks later he had the same awakening.  But basically it is exactly like a dream.  You are God dreaming up this world and everything in it.  Its all in your Mind.  This is all yours.

^^^^

There is often a period where it becomes like impossible to function, and a period where this new understanding has to be somewhat integrated so you can function haha.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

2 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

^^^^

There is often a period where it becomes like impossible to function, and a period where this new understanding has to be somewhat integrated so you can function haha.

Yep.  There are dangers to this work.  Basically your life is on the line :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Basically your life is on the line :)

How could it not?¿, This is life, after all.

Lately I've been waking up from sleeping and I find myself that I can't believe this is actually happening.

Like...yeah, I'm actually literally hacking Reality!

Omg how this is even possible. Yet here it is. It's happening. We are IT

Edited by Javfly33

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

You ain't even 1% awake. Fred is playing games.

Haha good

- Enter your fear and you are free -

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yep.  There are dangers to this work.  Basically your life is on the line :)

Literally. 

And, then, the less aligned your life was with truth, the bigger the changes incoming. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

56 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How could it not?¿, This is life, after all.

Lately I've been waking up from sleeping and I find myself that I can't believe this is actually happening.

Omg how this is even possible. Yet here it is. It's happening. We are IT

??Awakening is the ultimate miracle.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 6/3/2020 at 8:18 AM, Javfly33 said:

On 6/3/2020 at 9:09 AM, LfcCharlie4 said:

And, then, the less aligned your life was with truth, the bigger the changes incoming.

On 6/3/2020 at 9:13 AM, Inliytened1 said:

??Awakening is the ultimate miracle.

How has awakening changed your lives? How have you been able to "hack" your reality. Can you basically manifest anything you want in your life? Can you basically manipulate "the code" of this video game we are in, so to speak?

I'm at a line in my development. And I'm a bit scared to be honest. On one hand, I'm content in my understanding and my life is in a balance right now. But I've also been wondering if I should go "all the way". People say it scares the hell out of them, and it's hard to integrate. Intuitively, I know that it's all imaginary, and we are all One. But do I actually want to "see" it?

I know I'm holding on to my life. But I love my friends, I love my family, I love the world as it is. And I don't want that stuff to change. But I also have a curious mind. And I'd like to "see" it for myself.

Edited by JayG84

Well now I don't wa t to be "awake". 

How to turn this thing "❤️" off. C'mon I really can't live life lije this. 

I really want to give you my ❤️ will replace it with ? just to get some peace. It's not life anymore. Wanted regular standard peaceful life not this thing. 

Here take it pls. Just take it. I want life back again. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Some of my thoughts are awake. For example Leo Gura, Alan Watts, WaveInTheOcean and a few others.

Most of my thoughts are still sleeping. I may decide to wake them up some day. You think I should? xD

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.