QandC

We're already awake?

58 posts in this topic

Just now, Greatnestwithin said:

I have experienced God through bufo, yet very hard to live daily life with the understanding that my partner, family, others are my mind´s projection.

Go deeper.

It's hard the illusion you're struggling to maintain.

Being God is effortless.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I'm not sure he does. We can agree to disagree though :) 

This from 9 minutes clears this up. 

'Each of us now is essentially the light of pure being.' 

'In some cases this being is still veilled by thoughts and feelings, and in others it is much more clear.' 

'Just the nature of my being is clear to me.' 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Go deeper.

It's hard the illusion you're struggling to maintain.

Being God is effortless.

in your experience, do you have the understanding and felt like the experience of you being the only thing there is or there is some space to also hold that absolutely speaking there is no difference between others existing and not being real at the same time?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Spira is not fully awake. He still believes in other minds. There are no other minds or beings.

YOU are the only Mind/Being.

Hmm, not true. If you listen to him carefully, he knows perfectly well what he's talking about. He does speak with plenty of nuance and caters to where the particular seeker is on the path, therefore it may seem that way if you listen to him out of context.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

4 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

in your experience, do you have the understanding and felt like the experience of you being the only thing there is or there is some space to also hold that absolutely speaking there is no difference between others existing and not being real at the same time?

I am totally ONE with all "beings" because my Mind is creating them. They are as real as I imagine them to be. I created all beings to share the gift of my Love with them. All beings ARE my Love for myself.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you Awaken you can make Love with us. Together forever.

So it is both and... together forever and alone forever, there is no difference in your experience?

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am totally ONE with all "beings" because my Mind is creating them. They are as real as I imagine them to be. I created all beings to share the gift of my Love with them. All beings ARE my Love for myself.

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Hmm, not true. If you listen to him carefully, he knows perfectly well what he's talking about. He does speak with plenty of nuance and caters to where the particular seeker is on the path, therefore it may seem that way if you listen to him out of context.

Agree with this. 

I still think teachers like him would be much more effective working with students 1-1, it's just he's so popular nowadays it's impossible I guess.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

19 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

So it is both and... together forever and alone forever, there is no difference in your experience?

Love is just the realization that all difference is imaginary.

Without difference there is ONE. And ONE is Love.

Beyond all difference there is a field. I will meet you there ;)

It seems gotta fuck all teachers at a certain point and go full Leonardo Da Vinci mode

1 minute ago, Hello from Russia said:

It seems gotta fuck all teachers at a certain point and go full Leonardo Da Vinci mode

Full God-mode ;)

@Hello from Russia yeah of course, all good teachers will tell you this. 

Buddhas parable of the raft is the perfect example. 

At the end of the day, you are your own Guru, teachers are just there to help your realise the truth of your own being, not as someone to cling onto forever. 

@Leo Gura But even when you die and reach mahasamadhi , '' I" still exist as an ego.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Beyond all difference there is a field. I will meet you there ;)

"I will meet you there."

There are tears in my eyes when I read that. Oh, you charming bastard.  

18 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura But even when you die and reach mahasamadhi , '' I" still exist as an ego.

16 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Well, you could say students of human teachers ‘don’t use them properly’ also. 

It really takes a ‘special’ individual to actually awaken. 

Anyone who actually awakens is no ‘normie’.

Touche

Although psychedelics are a great tool for normies to break out of their normie shell in a palpable way.

I advocate psychedelics specifically because I empathize with normies who I know would otherwise not awaken.

You are not a ‘normie’ either, despite your claims. 

You are right. I am God, just like everyone else ;)

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Leo Gura I'm not sure he does. We can agree to disagree though :) 

He does.  Listen to his video on Solipsism.  (And Truth is way beyond Solipism but not how he says it)  He believes there are other finite minds out there.  Or, he awoke to the Truth and then refused to go there because its so radical.  That can happen easily.  I woke up to the Truth and then for a time my ego tried to spin it.  Or maybe he has an image to portray for his students.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

"I will meet you there."

There are tears in my eyes when I read that. Oh, you charming bastard.  

He's just quoting Rumi, Mr. I-Don't-Read-Anything-Anymore, AKA Leo. xD

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase ‘each other’
doesn’t make any sense. -Rumi

Ironically Rumi is using words to talk about not talking. Sneaky bastard. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Love is just the realization that all difference is imaginary.

Without difference there is ONE. And ONE is Love.

How did you come to this conclusion? I see, all difference is imaginary. Without difference, there is only one. But how come one is love? That I don't agree with. Here I am asking you with an open-mind. Don't just tell me that I'm not awake or that I need to plug 5-Meo.

Edited by The observer

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

He does.  Listen to his video on Solipsism.  (And Truth is way beyond Solipism but not how he says it)  He believes there are other finite minds out there.  Or, he awoke to the Truth and then refused to go there because its so radical.  That can happen easily.  I woke up to the Truth and then for a time my ego tried to spin it.  Or maybe he has an image to portray for his students.

Honestly, I think that may of been because he was talking to someone stuck in the Solipsism mindset, hence he modulated the teachings. 

Or maybe it's a semantic issue, the whole foundation of his teaching is that Consciousness is all that exists, and that no separate self has ever existed etc. 

He always says how experience is always one, is never split up into a multiplicity and diversity of things, and that all there truly is, is 'Consciousness' and that mind is simply a thought and a concept in the waking state. Albeit a useful one. 

I do agree though, he sometimes longs out his speech and over intellectualizes, which can make it hard to follow whether he is talking from an asbolute POV, or whether he is talking more relatively, for a proponent of the Direct Path, his use of language could be more direct. :D

1 hour ago, Hello from Russia said:

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Full God-mode ;)

Ahaha YES

...................*hits 5meo pipe*......

Edited by Aaron p