QandC

We're already awake?

58 posts in this topic

Lol

You ain't even 1% awake. Fred is playing games.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Hm well, it kind of resonates in a sense of being already this open, allowing space, just not realizing it and layers of objective experience obscuring it and as he always states, "that you don't exist". I think Fred is a good teacher to get started with but he completely bypasses the Integration and dealing with all the repressed stuff. You can't simply say or realize "I dont exist" and expect your baggage to be resolved, cleaned and healed.

Edited by Nadosa

He's dabbling in awakening with shallow neo-advaita.

13 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

Hm well, it kind of resonates in a sense of being already this open, allowing space, just not realizing it and layers of objective experience obscuring it and as he always states, "that you don't exist". I think Fred is a good teacher to get started with but he completely bypasses the Integration and dealing with all the repressed stuff. You can't simply say or realize "I dont exist" and expect your baggage to be resolved, cleaned and healed.

Conditioned thoughts can still arise but there is no one who could take ownership of them...

This is liberation ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

One has to ask, if you understand the concepts of advaita, I.e. you can simulate the thought patterns of the path of advaita, is this actually the thing, or just the pointing to the thing, which must still be seen. The finger or the moon, the map or the territory.

So what teachers are actually able to help one to heal in your opinion? Any suggestions?

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

4 hours ago, Nadosa said:

Hm well, it kind of resonates in a sense of being already this open, allowing space, just not realizing it and layers of objective experience obscuring it and as he always states, that you don't exist. I think Fred is a good teacher to get started with but he completely bypasses the Integration and dealing with all the repressed stuff. You can't simply say or realize "I dont exist" and your baggage to be resolved, cleaned and healed.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

18 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

So what teachers are actually able to help one to heal in your opinion? Any suggestions?

5-MeO-DMT & DMT are the teachers you're looking for.

Stop looking for human teachers. They are all inferior and will waste YEARS of your life. You will not deeply awaken listening to humans. If that worked everyone would be awake a long time ago. Notice that 99% of any guru's students are not awake. That tells you how worthless their teaching are.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop looking for human teachers. They are all inferior and will waste YEARS of your life. You will not deeply awaken listening to humans. If that worked everyone would be awake a long time ago. Notice that 99% of any guru's students are not awake. That tells you how worthless their teaching are.

Is this statement Leo handing in his notice, or resigning? :D

Personally, I don't think its quite so clear-cut, or binary a choice, but the success-rate of the gurus is miserable. The whole of the arena of spiritual work is replete with bullshit which prevents many from seeing that the wheel has been invented and hence does not need re-inventing. There is much to be gained to provide a backdrop, or set the scene, from certain teachers who have wandered far along the (non-existent) path, and the finer more pertinent details can be grasped by using psychedelics which afford direct experience which can clarify and embed progress.

Teachers and psychedelics are of most use synergistically and there is no one-size-fits-all. We are fortunate to live in a time which is unparalleled in providing assistance, and awakening is within reach for those prepared to do the work. 

11 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

You could just as easily say the same thing about people who take psychedelics

A) They don't use them properly

B) Still better odds of awakening than thru a human.

24 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

You could just as easily say the same thing about people who take psychedelics

I'm still yet to find anyone fully Self-Realized from the Psychedelic path, by this I mean Francis Lucille, Rupert Spira, Ramana Maharshi realization. 

I'm not saying this won't happen in the future, and am open to it, but I mean from here it seems like Psyches give you insights and experiences, but eventually need to be let go, I think you said your experience was like this. 

Still think working with a teacher 1-1 & transmissions are the most direct path to awakening, and am yet to see any evidence suggesting otherwise. 

For example Rupert awakened by....spending a lot of time and working with Francis& Francis awakened by.....spending a lot of time and working with Jean Klein. The pattern is pretty obvious among the true advaita teachers, aside from Spontaneous awakenings, but banking on that, is like banking on winning the lottery as your source of income. 

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason 99% of Guru's students are not awake is because to suit the masses, the mainstream guys have to talk to big crowds and do group meditations and inquiry sessions, and people get to ask like a few questions on retreats, it's just very sub-optimal. It's like trying to learn an instrument or sport in a group setting, it is nowhere near as effective as working with a coach/ teacher 1-1 where you can go over your own personal struggles, blockages and issues, and actually overcome these, instead of waiting 5 months until the next retreat where you can get a 10 minute answer one time. 

I am not saying group teachings, and talking to crowds don't have their perks and effectiveness& I'm sure they help a lot of people, it's just working 1-1 would lead to far better teacher/ student results, at least from what I've seen. 

When you Self-Realize and if you decide to carry on teaching, you would help a LOT more people by directly teaching them 1-1 than with your Non-Duality videos, again not saying they don't have effectiveness and are of course worthwhile, I just don't think they are the best primary focus if you want to help people awaken. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

9 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

The reason 99% of Guru's students are not awake is because to suit the masses, the mainstream guys have to talk to big crowds

I have yet to meet a single student of Ralston's that would meet my standards of Awake. Maybe one is out there, but I haven't see it yet.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have yet to meet a single student of Ralston's that would meet my standards of Awake. Maybe one is out there, but I haven't see it yet.

Do you consider Ralston himself as awake? His teachings resonate with me and my personality type very well

@Leo Gura Personally I don't class Ralston as fully awake either, he doesn't seem to have awakened to unconditional love, or stabilized in the Absolute. 

It's a rare that a student will outgrow a teacher, so naturally they'll only reach Ralson's level of understanding, a bit like Fred's 1-1 students will likely awaken to No-Self, but not go beyond, as that's where he's at. 

My point was mainly if guys like Rupert Spira, Francis Lucille & Adya focused on 1-1 they'd be much more effective, I've been on some of these guys webinars and it's like your listening to other people's awakening struggles (which has it's value at somepoints) and not your own, it just isn't as direct as it could be.

This is not shitting on these guys as I regard them very highly, and it's kind of the 'industry standard' to do it this way. 

@Hello from Russia He's of course awakened, I just wouldn't class him as finished, if you resonate with him, get what you can from him, but it's likely to fully finish you'll need to move on from him :)

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

15 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

For example Rupert awakened by...

Spira is not fully awake. He still believes in other minds. There are no other minds or beings.

YOU are the only Mind/Being.

13 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Do you consider Ralston himself as awake? His teachings resonate with me and my personality type very well

Yes, he is Awake.

But he is so sneaky. Watch out. He is hiding the Love from you. He wants you to discover it for yourself.

You see... Ralston is me. We are identical. Ralston is looking through my eyes. I am making love to him right now. LOL.

When you Awaken you can make Love with us. Together forever.

Nothing is stopping you from making love to me but your lack of consciousness and your fear.

You were always awake, and never have you gone astray from Home. Love has never abandoned you.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Spira is not fully awake. He still believes in other minds. There are no other minds or beings.

YOU are the only Mind/Being.

How is this different from solipsism? hard to discern the flavour of it

Just now, Greatnestwithin said:

How is this different from solipsism? hard to discern the flavour of it

It is God! God is ONE.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It is God! God is ONE.

I have experienced God through bufo, yet very hard to live daily life with the understanding that my partner, family, others are my mind´s projection.