Rasheed

Why education system is so low-conscious chimp parade?

10 posts in this topic

Why is educational system is low conscious chimp parade? What you think?

My answer: It's same as organized religion, when ego gets hold of the truth,truth seeking,and knowledge, bad things start to happen. Same thing that happened to religion, happened to educational system. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

education system is like forced learning, forced memorization.  everything in textbook is right, you are wrong.  teacher is right, you are wrong.  must follow rules.  kids can't chose what they want to learn, kids have to be quiet and sit at desk all day, punished if disobey

teachers just teach what they know and discipline what they know - everything is based off the book - book is always right and anything else is wrong.

teacher has lots of kids.  some don't want to listen.  teacher interprets it as them being rude and rowdy so teacher punishes.  child goes to detention for not listening or following directions that teacher decided on (and student had no input).

if teacher quit disciplining, then they would give power over to students - teacher is authoritarian who gets to set all rules and has free speech.  students don't have free speech in order for the environment to be quiet.

have to think of students as equals with teacher.  have to give students voice. use multiple sources of information.  let the kids think for themselves.

teacher outnumbered in elementary classroom.  1:30 or 1:20 usually or even 1:500 (college). 

teacher feels the need to punish to get attention.

need to lower numbers to 1:5, etc.  easier for group interaction among student and teacher and goes away from authoritarian means.

Teacher teaches what they've been thaught
Teacher teaches how they've been thaught

This just perpetuates the paradigm
but as the world evolves and needs change, the paradigm becomes obsolete
Then a new what and how has to emerge

Right now we're teaching from a red and orange perspective
from that perspective it makes sense that its that way
and yes its pure ego-centric chimpery, but its not bad, its natural
we can evolve through it

Connect to Create ☼♡

Fear.

Everyone is afraid of Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura hey leo would you pursue changing th education system or political change in general if i you had a choice

6 minutes ago, Felli said:

@Leo Gura hey leo would you pursue changing th education system or political change in general if i you had a choice

That's what I've been doing, in my own way.

There cannot be change without right understanding. Which is what my function is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, Rasheed said:

Why is educational system is low conscious chimp parade? What you think?

Simple, no enough conscious people enter the educational system. Too many "conscious" people waste time circle-jerking infront of gurus.

We will have enough time to circle-jerk ourselves in the future, when existential threats have been solved.

Glory to Israel

The Education System is still in a point in its development where they value efficiency more than deep learning.

It's a factory creating duplicates instead of a harnessing of each individual's strengths.

College is a little different but it has its own issues as well.