EntheogenTruthSeeker

Bipolar. No psychedelics anymore. Suggestions to Awaken?

41 posts in this topic

Be aware of being aware.  Simplest way to awaken.  Also costs nothing.

2 hours ago, Beginner Mind said:

Be aware of being aware.  Simplest way to awaken.  Also costs nothing.

Not the most powerful way tho, and you need a lot of power

@Aaron p I don't deny the usefulness of psychedelics to produce genuine glimpses, but awakening?  I'm skeptical.

Seems like you are new to this path, and get 'too hyped' by the phenomena and go into a hyper mode.

Very understandable, but you must learn to remain balanced, stay drama free and continue self enquiry. Drama and experiences are all ego or bondage afaik. 

Bipolar is just a word, you can't really Be ill in that way you see, it was a mental state, that anyone could cultivate, in theory.

It's like saying 'I am a depressed person' after having or being able to know sadness for some time, as if it's incurable. Western psychology is filled with know it all ego make pretense, aversion towards truth even often, really trash. But you gotta abide by the rules and respect culture to some degree or that's where you will be put.

Getting an enlightened master is helpful, and not what most people think, they are not there to teach but guide a bit and be great and inspiring, give darshan.

Take care and respect yourself ok, seek good understandable wise company.

2 hours ago, Beginner Mind said:

@Aaron p I don't deny the usefulness of psychedelics to produce genuine glimpses, but awakening?  I'm skeptical.

@Beginner Mind I'd say there's a high likelihood that 5meo can produce awakenings.

Leo and Martin ball both claim to have had awakenings with the help of 5meo. The likelihood of Leo being deluded is highly improbable considering his incredible accuracy in...well, everything haha. The likelihood of both leo and Martin being deluded is even less.

Infact, I am extremely inclined to believe leo's claims of having achieved uniquely profound depths of awakening using 5meo. 

I'll be doing my own 5 day 5meo retreat sometime soon. Gonna try to really keep steady momentum, go deep with the awareness and hit some big big 5meo breakthroughs. Gonna do kriya yoga, self enquiry and some long chakra concentration sets

Edited by Aaron p

9 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura I have thanks. So what to do now that the best tool is gone? try to cure my bipolar or just do the normal practices you reccomend, or shaktipat?

The best tool is different for everyone. You must explore and find the best tool for you. Stop copying others blindly.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Drugs don’t increase consciousness, neither do they produce enlightenment. Only You can become conscious of You. That’s the meaning of direct. Bumping your head against a wall also changes your state. Enlightenment could happen in any circumstance or state — these don’t change the Truth of you.

Physiology and chemistry are irrelevant to awakening. Drugs change your state and open your mind; you can even have insights and be empowered to pursue consciousness for yourself. Consider: A monk became enlightened as Buddha held up a flower. Let’s hold up flowers so that we can become enlightened! But there is not a cause-and-effect relationship.

Ask Martin: he once said that ultimately it was himself becoming conscious of his true nature. The drug won’t do it for you.

Also consider Timothy Leary or Alexander Shulgin. They didn’t become profoundly nor permanently conscious after all of their trips — apparently they tripped a lot. Timothy was really convinced that he could; he was wrong, though.

Edited by Arzola

Well for starters realize that bi polar disorder is bullshit, you’re just in a certain category with other people who have similar personality traits. 

you thinking you have this disorder will limit you so badly, it did for me. Even if you don’t think it’s putting limits on you, it is!!! Can’t stress this enough. You need to realize it’s bullshit. 

yeah I know, bi polar, bpd, I had it all severely, yes our brains are different and they’re changed from being in survival mode so much that’s all. Your brain can change with meditation as well, basically the reverse of this. 

you must learn from all of your impulses, and any unexplained emptiness is lack of vision and self love.

It’s really simple, i blew through all of the basic self help content on here without following through all of it and just kept going when things got hardcore. Absolutely don’t do this as bi polar, it’s the most dangerous thing you can do, even though there’s no such thing- it’s just gonna make your demons all boss fights . Do the normal content or get stuck like me for years without being able to hold a job and being suicidal thinking there was something wrong with me because I got labeled BP and BPD.

you can get yourself out of the big polar category very quickly with this site, it’s too fast actually.. the EGO BACKLASH video is the most important one for people with bi polar disorder because you’ll find yourself blowing through this content. Ego backlash is your worst enemy. So work on impulses and acceptance, + keep feeding that muse when the depression hits 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

Trust me dude there is hope because you found this place I was rapid cycling 4-5 times a day from godly feelings to suicidal at the snap of a finger now I have steady weeks with no downs like a normal person. You are most likely suffering malnutrition also because there’s no way your diet is balanced and you probably skip stuff for long periods of time, forgot about this until Aja’satya asked. Make your health #1, Force workouts if you have no appetite and you’ll want to eat after 

On 6/2/2020 at 1:26 AM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

I feel a bit hopeless now, as my best tools for consciousness are taken away via my illness and mania (regardless of psychedelics, I can still have mania)

Shaktipat, concentration, prayer, and normal self actualization work? 

Is it possible to heal my brain disorder through supernatural psychic healing? Etc  

I seek enlightenment SO bad and don’t want to just have this sober peace vipassana meditators have. I want god consciousness 

love, Mark

I am not advocating this or saying this is the wrong thing to do but are you using medications for bipolar and psychotherapy (don't answer if too personal).    

12 hours ago, Aaron p said:

@Arzola fair enough man. Hopefully works for myself

Let me know when you become a Buddha ;) 

Seriously.

2 hours ago, Arzola said:

Let me know when you become a Buddha ;) 

Seriously.

@Arzola thanks man haha. It'll be a while yet. But I'm gonna keep hitting the practices harder and harder basically for the rest of my life until it happens. I'm just never gonna stop. Haha. Get there eventually. With my upbringing i understand it better as becoming Jesus, but my intuition tells me there is no difference between Jesus and the buddha. 

Edited by Aaron p

Sharing this one again, long but worth a listen.  

It’s with an author Jerry marzinsky of the book journey into the psychotic mind. It’s a very interesting perspective and may give everyone a new understanding (similar to a shamans work) of what’s going on at a deeper level with schizophrenia and psychosis etc 

resonance vs dissonance 

Edited by DrewNows

@rlc Thanks man I think the advice is to explore and research the hell out of sobriety and different perspectives. Go yellow before turqoise. I aint ready. Just need therapy, buisness start up, move, basics before nondual breakthroughs again

Gonna stick with meds and sobriety. @ajasatya Plant based 60% and salmon. I know I can go full vegan but protein is seriously a bitch without yougurt and salmon

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening