EntheogenTruthSeeker

Bipolar. No psychedelics anymore. Suggestions to Awaken?

41 posts in this topic

I feel a bit hopeless now, as my best tools for consciousness are taken away via my illness and mania (regardless of psychedelics, I can still have mania)

Shaktipat, concentration, prayer, and normal self actualization work? 

Is it possible to heal my brain disorder through supernatural psychic healing? Etc  

I seek enlightenment SO bad and don’t want to just have this sober peace vipassana meditators have. I want god consciousness 

love, Mark

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Psycs are so important for me at least. Soooo powerful. It's be worth finding a way to take them or try get off your meds. Healing via spirituality is worth it for me ?

Why can't you do psychedelics?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

How bad you want it? You willing to risk it all? Every one of us is risking huge to fully awaken. It's a matter of the benefit outweighing the risk. In this case, you stand to gain everything. 

My best friend is severe bipolar. He is manic more often than not. I wish he was more into enlightenment. I wish I could tell him that if he was to awaken that everything he is is imagined by god (himself), maybe he'd realize that his mania and bipolar are too imagined. Maybe there is another way of being and some peace on the other side.

4 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

How bad you want it? You willing to risk it all? Every one of us is risking huge to fully awaken. It's a matter of the benefit outweighing the risk. In this case, you stand to gain everything. 

Don't take this the wrong way, but this really doesn't resonate here.

First of all, what is it to fully awaken? You can always go deeper, that's Infinity.

Second, you don't really stand to gain (or lose) anything. You are It already. Awakening changes nothing, you are always It. OP can relax.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

Yes you can. I didnt realize this but i had some brain disorders in my frontal lobe and others.. my genetic history is bad. Anyways, kundalini is a very powerful force that can help you heal.

Also I did the healinf process wrong and I became ungrounded, so I went through disassociation, not feeling anything, letting go of many important mental constructs.

Through grounding, I literally watched my mind put itself back together and rebuild. Anything is possible & don't think youre stuck.

You CAN heal it through supernatural healing, because even "disorders" are just from circuitry thats not functioning right, maybe a consciousness fragment you have pushed away or has become corrupted. Its possible to uncorrupt it, or bring it back to the body, and thus you're healed

Even things as severe as autism, schizophrenia, etc. These things I've all been in those states of consciousness and its all the same. Its all just corrupted consciousness or not having consciousness in the body. Its so simple. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

@EntheogenTruthSeeker try to see the question as a real question - i doubt it’s a rethorical one and if, he is already beyond learning.

https://psychedelic.support/resources/psychedelics-psychosis/

they somehow did a good job in explaining how loose association and chaotic states of mind are already a part of the manic mind as well as it is part of the psychedelic mind. in the midst of chaos you need some kind of structural measurements to keep yourself together.

Edited by remember

Don't worry, I suggest you to proceed further and delve deep into persuasion of spirituality and seeking wisdom. Due to my geographic condition and not able to afford for moving out. I couldn't consume any sort of psychedelic for now (atleast so far).

So, I use other significant and potent devices at my disposal. I use lots and lots of contemplation and journaling on asking questions on my behavioral problems, ASD and narcissism I had developed through the course of childhood days.

So, I suggest you to go with shamanic breathing. Start with a menial time frame. later, you should gradually ramp it up. Also, involving in any shadow work experience is certainly useful to unleash and dissolve all your traumas.

It was very useful for me to examine my troubles on chasing success and accomplishment. Especially, it was really helpful to dissect and study every inch of your childhood days or regrets I have.

@Leo Gura the next day or so, or that night I have trouble sleeping and I get put into type one bipolar Mania. 

Deeply religious and mystical experiences with an overflow of obnoxious intoxication, I always end up in the hospital sober when I am off bipolar meds. 

I took psychs for a couple times off meds and did wonders at low doses. But made me manic a bit the following days and when I did my 10g dose put me into full mania two days later with no sleep that night. 

Frustrating. Wish I could heal this mania. 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Just curious, how well do you take care of your health and how easy is it for you to tell when a mania is coming on? I too am bipolar and can understand the frustration of manias and taking meds. However, I am able to take psychedelics without too much harm being done. I recently learned, though, that I can't do them that often. It triggers some pretty nasty stuff. I have found that LSD is much kinder than mushrooms. Mushrooms affect my mind in a way that LSD does not. The other thing I learned is to start tripping in the morning so I can get a good night's rest at the end of the day.

@ivory I take care of myself well. Maybe I was taking too much 10 grams which lead me to manic spot. But I can't afford another hospitilization for a couple years. It derails everything and they brain wash me in there with anti-enlightenment/psychedelic propaganda with pills. 

I avoided the signs. LSD is worse for me. Mushrooms is healing. 

11 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura the next day or so, or that night I have trouble sleeping and I get put into type one bipolar Mania. 

Deeply religious and mystical experiences with an overflow of obnoxious intoxication, I always end up in the hospital sober when I am off bipolar meds. 

I took psychs for a couple times off meds and did wonders at low doses. But made me manic a bit the following days and when I did my 10g dose put me into full mania two days later with no sleep that night. 

Frustrating. Wish I could heal this mania. 

I see.

Yeah... sorry, I don't know how mania works.

But don't forget that dealing with ego backlash after a trip is all part of the work. You gotta work through your mania somehow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I have thanks. So what to do now that the best tool is gone? try to cure my bipolar or just do the normal practices you reccomend, or shaktipat?

I...kind of agree with Jed Vassallo a bit, you cant really "gently approach" the mind with the idea of getting a little healed and give up after the first try. Well, you can haha...but you won't get healed doing it that way. The mind is like a vast shape-shifting...thing.....and it's amazing. But it's complex, nuanced, self seeing, very tricky indeed. Nearly SO complex that it's actually simple. 

Have you ever heard of puzzle boxes? You need to open them. However their simplistic form can sometimes be paradoxically difficult to work with. I think the mind is like this. You have to have strategy and technique. Paradoxically simple AND complex

You must adopt a tactical approach when dealing with the "mind". And psychedelics are the most important tool we have. You won't get deep healing giving up so easily like that. Find a new strategy with psychedelics, there are hundreds of combinations and "ways" to approach this field before giving up. There has to be some combinations that will work for your mind. Remember, this is *the most important tool you have*. Which means, if you can't find a combination, you've lost your greatest strength. And don't be scared of a little mind trouble. It'll last for a day or a week. People have risked much more for their own healing. You won't die. So I guess you can either step up to the plate, or you can keep the majority of your shadow work for the rest of your life and enjoy the suffering it brings 

images (7).jpeg

Edited by Aaron p

@Aaron p @Leo Guraafter two native american spirit cigarettes and a 5mg edible hours before and taking my psych meds, for an hour nap: I went into a DMT time travel shape shifting God consciousness deeper than DMT when I did it. 

Golden vizuals of palaces and of a heaven which had to be surrendered to every milla second. 

Healing is possible. That I felt in this dream. 

And I love altereed states of consciousness. 

I am a shaman. 

lol these are the things I realized