mandyjw

Roger Castillo

6 posts in this topic

Roger's teaching style never would have appealed to me earlier on but he was recommended in this older thread, which I found very helpful in itself. Roger states that his teachings give you new conditioning, (which we often rebel against, but has it's place if you've got the big picture) and are very practical and target beliefs that sort of haunt us and cause suffering in our daily lives. He also has a way of dissolving our grand fantasies (not the real ones, just the ones holding us from it xD) about what enlightenment is. Highly recommended if you're drawn to him. 

Roger's youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3nxl1CdbbysJB_KUBaLEfw

webpage- https://www.rogercastillo.org/home

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I watch him from time to time, he's from my home city Perth, Australia!

He does daily livestreams for like two hours, quite impressive. He's also extremely articulate 

@Joel3102 That's awesome, I love the accent! xD The daily livestreams are really impressive. I've only listened to a tiny percentage of his videos but gotten a lot from them. I'm reading I Am That at the same time and they really fit together in an unexpected way. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Found this one to be incredibly helpful recently. 

Amazing person. I love his teaching. Helped me tons in this journey. God bless him❤️?