GeoLura

Former BLM Organizer, Chaziel Sunz Exposes Democrats, Antifa, BLM & more

5 posts in this topic

Demonising those with no power while the President is threatening to turn the military on his own people for exercising their 1st Amendment rights.  You are looking the wrong way for danger my friend.

Edited by Freakyboo

whenever someone writes "exposes" in their title i smell something iffy

Dont look at me! Look inside!

18 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@Rilles Would you be so friendly to explain yourself? Saying something smells bad with no arguments? Shouldn't you have some solid facts to back you up?

alot of videos saying "exposed" usually dont expose anything and are just conspiracy theories, i just listened to this guy for 10 minutes and i still dont get his point, just felt like alot of empty (stoned i presume) words

the dangerous thing about this is that it gives White Racists a chance to say "oh, look, see, the democrats are the bad guys, racism is not really that serious, the black guy said it, it must be true then"

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

A number of things: 1)  this is an old video from like 2016/2017. 2) Yes, there are a number of self-interested groups many consisting of pre-dominately white people that are using protests like George Floyd to promote their own agenda.. 3) in terms of the funding and it's intended use, that is exaggerated https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/riot-act/ 4) I would agree that Dems want to limit gun ownership and yes the far right, as it stand would slaughter democrats in a civil war, just based off of gun ownership 5) I agree don't  fall for any type of propoganda, but as it's been stated already in this thread the biggest threats to democracy, justice and freedom, especially for minorities is coming from the the far right and sometimes you have to settle for the lesser of two evils (democrats), than to roll over to the far-right which for people of color as a whole is objectively worse.