Free Mind

Leo I desperately Need Your Help

75 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Beginner Mind said:

I found @IAmTheHolySpirit to be pretty legit.  Shame he had to be rude about it.

If someone is rude or manipulate others to sustain his/her position, it demonstrates that with breakthrough instead of enlightened, they go all the way opposite. Connection of love makes the path inevitable. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

I didnt inspect a lot of his posts but he clearly had some anger issues he needs to work through.  As @Anna1 stated, if he was able to follow the guidelines he would still be here.  But there was a lot of rage in him.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Actually....I've been told he was copy/pasting his stuff from another source. 

It would be interesting to try out an experiment. The next time we can try to be open about what we seek from someone else, by telling them how what ty say or do makes us feel, how we perceive it and why we would like to ask them to change their ways.

It is easy for us to reduce the action of others to the action itself and not see direct and Divine Love in it.  Instead of seeing an action and resenting it, we can open our hearts and try to understand where it is coming from. If we can find the Source, we can touch the Source. And if we can touch the Source we can change that which the Source manifests.

If there was machine which produces something we do not like, what would happen if we kept destroying that which the machine produces? Instead we could seek to change the machine and to change the machine we would need to understand the machine.

But the beautiful thing is even though changing the machine will be more difficult, we can show the machine how to change other machines aswell! One machine can affect the other, until all machines radiate Love.

This will not be possible if we dislike the products of the machines so much that we cannot bear the presence of the machine. If we want to change manifestation, we must change not manifestation, but the Source itself.

This is curious. What if we truly try to open our hearts and share it with our brothers and sisters? If we do not look at them as inferior, but as our equals? Only if we look at them as our equals, we will be able to see their Source, because the Source of them and us are equal. If we do not look at them as equal, we will not be able to see their Source.

We can start by simply asking someone why they are doing something. Why is someone angry? Why are they behaving this way? Instead of looking at them as a way to categorize what fits into this realm or not, we can guide our attention to them. What is it that makes them special? Why is someone not following the guidelines?

A true curiousity fuel by Love and compassion. I wonder what this would do.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

28 minutes ago, Scholar said:

It is easy for us to reduce the action of others to the action itself and not see direct and Divine Love in it. 

Screenshot_20200602-122945_Chrome.jpg

I don't see the love. I debated about posting this, but it's what this guy is really about and for those that idolize him at all, you should see it.

He posted this after getting a warning for name-calling and telling ppl to fuck off.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 I believe it's possible to be both an asshole and enlightened.  But clearly his behavior was unacceptable.

4 minutes ago, Beginner Mind said:

@Anna1 I believe it's possible to be both an asshole and enlightened.  But clearly his behavior was unacceptable.

He become egoistical enlightened person, who is most dangerous than a killer or raper. He will pay the price when he faces with non duality :) 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Anna1 This man needs some Jesus -_-

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

15 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Screenshot_20200602-122945_Chrome.jpg

I don't see the love. I debated about posting this, but it's what this guy is really about and for those that idolize him at all, you should see it.

He posted this after getting a warning for name-calling and telling ppl to fuck off.

If you do not see the love, learn to see it. He is a difficult case, but I have not seen an attempt made to understand him or to communciate honestly.

I don't think anyone is really about anything. What they are about is what is chosen to be expressed by the Divine. If you want that sort of expression to cease to exist, you have to convince the Divine to express something else. :D

Glory to Israel

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

If you want that sort of expression to cease to exist, you have to convince the Divine to express something else. :D

It was also the Divine that banned him.

Those non-dual insults were hilarious though :D

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Anna1 Remember it's not personal. It's all fun and games. You did the responsible thing and banned him, he was disturbing the peace and the chance for clear and open communication without ridicule. He might be right from a certain perspective, but even on a forum like this there should be standards on how you regard "other" people.

Of course when I'm saying he's right from a certain perspective I'm not referring to the message he sent you.

Edited by traveler

@traveler Yeah, I know its not personal. It just shows his character and what a big jerk he is, even though I've gotten a bit of a laugh from his, "little stupid cupcake" comment ?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Scholar Bro, everyone was trying to show him love and acceptance, and he responded with hate. 

Even after he said "fuck off" 

8 hours ago, Scholar said:

i have not seen an attempt made to understand him or to communciate honestly

Then read back over this thread, there were many attempts. 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

I have investigated and he comes from this forum where he is allowed to interact in a nasty manner and has back and forth insults often with members.

Screenshot_20200602-210139_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20200602-210325_Chrome.jpg

He can stay there and namecall and tell ppl to fuck off. They have no standards.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I think we are giving this kid more importance than he deserves. Let's just move on. He is a nobody (not in the enlightenment sense but even from the relative sense lol). 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I think we are giving this kid more importance than he deserves. Let's just move on. He is a nobody (not in the enlightenment sense but even from the relative sense lol). 

...and the best way to do this is to lock the thread and throw away the key!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?