Free Mind

Leo I desperately Need Your Help

75 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Free Mind

You are so deeply believing the thought that you need help to feel better & live the life you want, that you are missing it is actually only the thought which is not resonating with who you really are. Explore the practices of letting go... breath work, meditative walking, and writing about how you feel come to mind. Release, let it out. Have some good cry’s. It ‘washes yourself of yourself’. Understanding arises. See the obviousness in your own words. See that your perspective, your worries, are not accepted by the body, nor truth, nor the love that you really are.

Let. It. Go. The greatest punchline ever told, is that everything has been fine the whole time. ? There is no value or use to you in prolonging this set up.

On a more personal note, I’d watch Billy Elliot. See a human free himself. I’d also watch What Dreams May Come. See the difference the effortlessness of focus creates, when you point it at the thoughts that do resonate, that do feel good to you. That is how you create what you want, and the entire universe is waiting ever so patiently for you to choose to do so. See for yourself. No one else can do this for you, which is perfect, as again, there is no effort involved. The effort, is in the going against the grain, in denying to yourself you are designed to love, create, and have fun. Notice, you can not be both serious and sincere, and pick one, and do not waver. Notice there is quite literally no opposing force, no one stopping you. Take it slow, be patient with yourself, and for God’s sake, love yourself with everything you’ve got. You have no idea the miracles that will come of it. You will though. Believe in yourself, and you will see it with your own eyes.

Can I PM you privately?

I wish you could have experienced what I experienced today. Yes its only you, but its also me! Its just that we are literally the same being! I totally understand where you are coming from. Only today it finally clicked that we are all one but not in the bleak way that you are thinking of right now.

Hold on bro you will realize this also. And it will feel like a big aha moment, like, “how could I have never seen this”? Just keep contemplating the nature of self & other. I promise you its not the way you think of it right now. Just hold on. 

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

We're in the same boat, buddy. I'm 22, and a couple of months ago, I started dying during university lectures, and I WAS NOT ready for that. I thought I was, but I'm not. I have so many things I've yet to experience as a young man. Giving up on my life like this is just too much for me right now. So what did I do? Well, I stopped meditating, tried fighting it, forcing my head back down in the sand. It was truly hard: the more I let go of my interest in spirituality, the more it consumed me. I had to manually tense up and throw tiny temper tantrums in my head to make it stop, and it feels SO wrong. After a while, it kinda did work (sometimes it doesn't feel like that, but most of the time). So I'm currently back to "normal" (kinda). It's not very pleasant, it's not healthy, but I've been worse :)

Now, I don't actually recommend that you do what I did, but I just want to let you know that it IS possible to do it the stupid way haha

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Artaemis nah, this forum is Drama  xD
people develop spiritual ego and justify their nonsense and BS in the name of LOVE or GOD ...
ok - maybe it's actually both  hilarious drama - just like life xD

1 minute ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

@IAmTheHolySpirit I hope you are just an really really good troll.

He can't answer you, because he's a banned troll. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Anna1 said:

@Anna1 Namaste ? xD

Edited by OmniYoga

Just now, OmniYoga said:

@Anna1 Namaste ? xD

✌?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 hours ago, Free Mind said:

Can I PM you privately?

Or just click the link below his posts

He has helped me alot 

Edited by SamueLSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

12 hours ago, Anna1 said:

Hmm... who could've predicted that would happen? xD

12 hours ago, Anna1 said:

Was he just trying to be different or gain some attention? :) lol what he was doing here? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

15 minutes ago, James123 said:

Was he just trying to be different or gain some attention? :) lol what he was doing here? 

I don’t think it matters. He can't watch his mouth and follow forum guidelines. So, he's outta here.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 sucks. He could help people. Waste.

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Anna1 sucks. He could help people. Waste.

Actually....I've been told he was copy/pasting his stuff from another source. Anybody can do that... 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 Thanks for the info :) 

@Beginner Mind I think he had a case of talking the talk but not walking the walk.