Free Mind

Leo I desperately Need Your Help

75 posts in this topic

Just now, traveler said:

To say it is driven by the source of the universe you are creating duality. It's either a word pointing to this or it is a concept in the mind of a person. 

You are creating duality. I don't see any duality. Don't even come to me with that bullshit about duality or nonduality, I have no interest in that unless you have a question. You can't help me.

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@dimitri The Bible says you shouldn't blaspheme against the Holy Spirit but what if the Holy Spirit blasphemes against you? O.o 

Hahah that can only happen here. 

3 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

You are creating duality. I don't see any duality. Don't even come to me with that bullshit about duality or nonduality, I have no interest in that unless you have a question. You can't help me.

I'm just pointing out the unskillfulness in your own picking of words regarding this, which reveals a possible misunderstanding or grasping of something. 

Edited by traveler

You are welcome for all the spiciness and entertainment, finally something else than your boring ass ego. 

5 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

To believe you are something else than the holy spirit you are delusional, that itself is blasphemy in fact.

So many voices on here speak as if their views and ideas are truth. This is just one side, a personal opinion, with no facts. The Holy Spirit is an Illusion. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

4 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

You are welcome for all the spiciness and entertainment, finally something else than your boring ass ego. 

There is no one here. And yes, it is spicy and entertaining, no seriousness here and for sure no "ego". 

Telling ppl to fuck off and namecalling won't be tolerated. The one who did has been dealt with.

Carry on, peacefully, I hope.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

5 hours ago, Free Mind said:

Shall I just live the rest of my life in deliberate ignorance? I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. 

I feel you bro. But relax, there's nothing to know. I know it's easier said than done, and that I'm not in your shoes right now. But hold on. Stay strong. You will get through this.

To recap what happened on this thread:

@Free Mind Free Mind became so free that he started to lose his MInd.

@IAmTheHolySpirit The Holy Spirit became so Holy that told the Ego Mind to Fuck off. 

@traveler The traveler traveled between the mind the spirit and got lost. There is no one here.

@The observer The observer observed, and told everyone to be more careful. 

How can you be alone, when there are so many people here for you. :x

1 minute ago, JosephKnecht said:

@IAmTheHolySpirit The Holy Spirit became so Holy that told the Ego Mind to Fuck off. 

@traveler The traveler traveled between the mind the spirit and got lost. There is no one here.

LMAO 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

7 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

HAHA

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

16 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Lmao haha 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

7 hours ago, Free Mind said:

It is increasingly becoming clear to me that there is only me. I cannot handle this. I’m 24 and can not handle this. I’m not ready. I’m too weak. Oh Leo, how can I possibly accept that it was all just me this whole time. What about my mother. My sister. I’m breaking down. I’m utterly confused. I thought I was able. I don’t want it. It’s too grand beyond my feeble mind. Leo, what do I do? Shall I just live the rest of my life in deliberate ignorance? I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. 

It is only once realising you are all alone that you then realise all was together.

Let go of the corrosive idea of “I and other”. One is never alone, because the one who thinks they are alone does not exist. “Aloneness” cannot exist without an “I“ to conceive of it. A slice cannot be a slice without first being derived from a whole. Realise that all is one. Not an idea of one, not a philosophy of one. Actually ONE. You will see it is far more palpable and real then the belief in a self and other.

You will see that there is no need to feel demoralised since you were never a subject in which could be isolated. You were always connected to everything, the seer that has always seen itself in all seeing it ever saw.

Edited by Jacobsrw

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

Write me a poem.

♥️

@Free Mind

You are so deeply believing the thought that you need help to feel better & live the life you want, that you are missing it is actually only the thought which is not resonating with who you really are. Explore the practices of letting go... breath work, meditative walking, and writing about how you feel come to mind. Release, let it out. Have some good cry’s. It ‘washes yourself of yourself’. Understanding arises. See the obviousness in your own words. See that your perspective, your worries, are not accepted by the body, nor truth, nor the love that you really are.

Let. It. Go. The greatest punchline ever told, is that everything has been fine the whole time. ? There is no value or use to you in prolonging this set up.

On a more personal note, I’d watch Billy Elliot. See a human free himself. I’d also watch What Dreams May Come. See the difference the effortlessness of focus creates, when you point it at the thoughts that do resonate, that do feel good to you. That is how you create what you want, and the entire universe is waiting ever so patiently for you to choose to do so. See for yourself. No one else can do this for you, which is perfect, as again, there is no effort involved. The effort, is in the going against the grain, in denying to yourself you are designed to love, create, and have fun. Notice, you can not be both serious and sincere, and pick one, and do not waver. Notice there is quite literally no opposing force, no one stopping you. Take it slow, be patient with yourself, and for God’s sake, love yourself with everything you’ve got. You have no idea the miracles that will come of it. You will though. Believe in yourself, and you will see it with your own eyes.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE