Free Mind

Leo I desperately Need Your Help

75 posts in this topic

It is increasingly becoming clear to me that there is only me. I cannot handle this. I’m 24 and can not handle this. I’m not ready. I’m too weak. Oh Leo, how can I possibly accept that it was all just me this whole time. What about my mother. My sister. I’m breaking down. I’m utterly confused. I thought I was able. I don’t want it. It’s too grand beyond my feeble mind. Leo, what do I do? Shall I just live the rest of my life in deliberate ignorance? I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. 

Edited by Free Mind

It is increasingly becoming clear to me that there is only me

No, there is not only "you", but there is what is. 

I cannot handle this.

This "I" is only a thought. It doesn't exist.

I’m 24 and can not handle this

Again this "I" doesn't actually exist. You are not "24" that is just a thought. There is no one to "handle" anything.

I’m not ready

That is a thought, pretending to be you by claiming to be "I" but actually it is just a thought. You don't have to hold on to it. You can simply be aware that in fact this is fiction, it is merely a thought, it is not true.

Oh Leo, how can I possibly accept that it was all just me this whole time

It is not "you" personally. It is "you" universally. You are the universe itself. It is not just "you" personally.

"you" personally don't exist actually. It is just a thought in the mind that is believed in, what you believe in appears to manifest itself as true. But it is not absolute truth, and you can easily see through it by being aware of being aware.

What about my mother. My sister. I’m breaking down. I’m utterly confused

You, the universe, has no mother, no sister. "My mother" "My sister" are merely projections. They don't exist. They aren't real. You are seeing through the filter of the ego, and through ego there appears to be a thought-construct "mother" and a thought-construct "sister", none of these thoughts are real. There is only purely the universe. 
The one who is "confused" is also just a thought.

That which is perceiving the one who is confused, is that confused?

That which is aware of confusion, is that itself confused? That is what you truly are.

You are not the confused, the depressed, the "not able to handle it", but you are the neutral, calm awareness behind all these thoughts. Be aware of that.

I thought I was able. I don’t want it. It’s too grand beyond my feeble mind.

It is not you saying this. These are just thoughts in your mind that you are identifying as. "I thought I was able to" is just a thought. It is not true. How can you not be able to be what you are? You are ALREADY the universe. It is about being "able". 

The one who is saying "I don't want it" is yet another thought pretending to be you. You are the universe itself. What exactly do you not want? Actually you don't care about anything. You are completely neutrally observing. All these thoughts are meaningless to you. It is only because you put trust and belief in these thoughts that they appear to be you. They can't exist without you. Reclaim your power by realizing that in fact this is all just fiction in your mind. 

"It's too grand beyond my feeble mind", who is saying this? Again it is merely a thought. "It is too grand" how can something be too grand for the infinite universe itself? The mind is obviously delusional. You don't have a feeble mind, you have an infinite mind, and you are that which is perceiving the infinite itself. You are the infinite and beyond.

Shall I just live the rest of my life in deliberate ignorance?

There is no such thing as deliberate ignorance. You are either ignorant or you are wise. You can't really choose. If you know what you truly are, you automatically are the wise one. If you believe yourself to be something other than what you truly are, you automatically are the ignorant one.

I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. 

That is good. You must throw all your ignorant "Knowledge" away, because it is not useful for the highest intelligence. The highest intelligence has no use for mere thought, emotions and sensations. They are just another experience perceived in awareness. You are the highest intelligence. Don't take this shit so seriously and personally. You don't need to "knowanything at all, except your true place. Be aware of being aware.

Edited by IAmTheHolySpirit

@Free Mind It's okay. We are ONE.

Not alone, together forever.

You are not weak, you are God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hey, I have had glimpses of what you are experiencing. You could take a break and allow yourself to bounce back into ego for some rest. For me it is an on and off thing, so if you're anything like me just trust that you will be back to feeling normal soon.

The other option would be to go "All The Way", like Susanne Zeagal did when she overcame DP in her book "Collision With The Infinite" - I can't comment on that way to go by, since I haven't done it (yet).

You will be fine man <3

A glimpse can be incredibly overwhelming. Don't worry, what you are feeling right now is temporary, and your interpretations are not truth.

4 hours ago, Free Mind said:

I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. I don’t know anymore. 

Great, rest there. 

Edited by traveler

?
7 minutes ago, willen1995 said:

Hey, I have had glimpses of what you are experiencing. You could take a break and allow yourself to bounce back into ego for some rest. For me it is an on and off thing, so if you're anything like me just trust that you will be back to feeling normal soon.

The other option would be to go "All The Way", like Susanne Zeagal did when she overcame DP in her book "Collision With The Infinite" - I can't comment on that way to go by, since I haven't done it (yet).

You will be fine man <3

. You could take a break and allow yourself to bounce back into ego for some rest.

That is not rest. That is the bait of the ego to lure you into unconsciousness, prolonging the delusional journey. 

I pray for you to have consciousness because "bouncing back to ego" is the most retarded, ignorant and foolish thing I have ever said someone say. Congratulations.

How dare you even be giving your ignorant and arrogant advice when you are literally on an "off and on thing" and not completely enlightened?

You do understand that every single word coming out of your mouth will be destructive and contribute to ignorance? It is better for you to keep quiet until you have fully stabilized in that which is true, otherwise you'll be bringing people back to hell with you. "Rest in the ego" hahahaahahahaha lmfao

@Free Mind You're forgetting the opportunity here. Our thoughts about other people color our interactions and veil our feelings of love and oneness of them. In thought there are other people. I'm me and you're you, duh. Outside of thought, we are one. Most people just haven't thought to consider this, but again, our oneness is also a "duh!" moment.

In your mind, you believe this realization will take away your love of others and your family members, but it's quite the opposite, it will only cause it to grow, or rather you to become aware of how beyond logic your connection and your Love really is. 

When we observe our thoughts, and stop believing our thoughts, the separation between us and other, dissolves and love and bliss shines through. It's a process and sometimes we get caught up and forget the entire point, LOVE, duh! But without challenge would any transformation be worth so much talk? No. 

Is Love what you think it is? NO!!! It's much, much bigger than that. Bigger than that. Bigger than THAT. Just stop comparing. It's bigger than that. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Free Mind You're forgetting the opportunity here. Our thoughts about other people color our interactions and veil our feelings of love and oneness of them. In thought there are other people. I'm me and you're you, duh. Outside of thought, we are one. Most people just haven't thought to consider this, but again, our oneness is also a "duh!" moment.

In your mind, you believe this realization will take away your love of others and your family members, but it's quite the opposite, it will only cause it to grow, or rather you to become aware of how beyond logic your connection and your Love really is. 

When we observe our thoughts, and stop believing our thoughts, the separation between us and other, dissolves and love and bliss shines through. It's a process and sometimes we get caught up and forget the entire point, LOVE, duh! But without challenge would any transformation be worth so much talk? No. 

Is Love what you think it is? NO!!! It's much, much bigger than that. Bigger than that. Bigger than THAT. Just stop comparing. It's bigger than that. 

Love is not "bigger" it is the infinite source itself.

5 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Let the feeling be your compass. If it feels good for you then do it, otherwise let it go. 

Contemplate on 'does showing that everyone is wrong except me feels good for me?' 

Godspeed. 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Just now, dimitri said:

Let the feeling be your compass. If it feels good for you then do it, otherwise let it go. 

Contemplate on 'does showing that everyone is wrong except me feels good for me?' 

Godspeed. 

Fuck off kid lmfao

6 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Love is so big it doesn't care what sort of bullshit thoughts and descriptions we have about it. Source, Nothing, Mu, Infinite, God, Jesus Christ on Grilled Cheese, Justin Beiber, Love don't care. Love is bigger than that. :D

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Fuck off kid lmfao

You are loved whatever you do ?

Just now, dimitri said:

You are loved whatever you do ?

I know, that is why I am telling you to fuck off

12 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

I know, that is why I am telling you to fuck off

Here's something to learn for you my friend: compassion

@dimitri The Bible says you shouldn't blaspheme against the Holy Spirit but what if the Holy Spirit blasphemes against you? O.o 

Just now, mandyjw said:

@dimitri The Bible says you shouldn't blaspheme against the Holy Spirit but what if the Holy Spirit blasphemes against you? O.o 

The Holy Spirit can't blaspheme. The Holy Spirit is driven by the source of the universe. It is beyond Karma and beyond all this bullshit of blasphemy. 

To believe you are something else than the holy spirit you are delusional, that itself is blasphemy in fact.

5 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

The Holy Spirit can't blaspheme. The Holy Spirit is driven by the source of the universe. It is beyond Karma and beyond all this bullshit of blasphemy. 

To believe you are something else than the holy spirit you are delusional, that itself is blasphemy in fact.

To say it is driven by the source of the universe you are creating duality. It's either a word pointing to this or it is a concept in the mind of a person pointing to "something"

Edited by traveler