Nak Khid

Is Police Brutality Love?

70 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@The observer If you keep pushing your falsehood here you will be banned.

Stop arguing and open your mind.

If you don't realizing that LOVE is the only thing that exists, you are not Awake and you have no idea what Awakening is.

Stop debating this. You are wrong.

There are so many ways to die, just because you've seen things during trips doesn't mean that all existential threads are processed the same way when they die (leave the body). Stop projecting.

2 hours ago, WHO IS said:

Leo, what about reincarnation? Isn't it so that only a fully awakened person goes to infinite love at the point of the ohsycial body's death? And other people keep reincarnation? 

Did you get insight that makes this information no longer to be true and that everybody go to infinite love forever? 

You won't understand unless you die.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Can you elaborate?  It seems either you mean that he is conflating Absolute with the relative or that the entire concept of Absolute/Relative is a fallacy.  The latter would be a fallacy in itself.  Ultimately the relative collapses into the Absolute as One.  But it also divides again.  Division to Unity and back to Division.

The former. The way I formulated it made it look like I was siding with The observer, my bad :)

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

21 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The former. The way I formulated it made it look like I was siding with The observer, my bad :)

Thats what i thought :)

Thanks for clarifying...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 hours ago, The observer said:

Exactly!

No offence and I'm sorry, but I can't take you seriously, simply because of your username.

None taken! :D

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

11 hours ago, The observer said:

Anyway, I can't discuss any further (with you either @Parththakkar12) because otherwise Leo will ban me.

Aww man! I was curious about it. I was hoping to maybe clear up the communication gap that was happening between you and other people.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

Leo Gura
police brutality is love

or is it devilry ? 

8 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

or is it devilry ? 

All devilry is Love.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All devilry is Love.

You confuse a lot of people, the way you switch a conventional meaning for "love" and your alternative meanings for love. 

Love is and English word
It's a human feeling ranging in:
caring for , preference for,  reverence for, acceptance for

and some animals have this feeling as well.  It is no less a feeling than hate, joy, boredom or fear.
The idea that the universe is love is a nice idea but it doesn't really mean anything. It is just semantics.
There are feelings in the universe but the universe is not comprised of feelings. 

Some of your  alternative meanings for love are:
 "love is absolute acceptance of everything " 
"love is the only thing that exists"  
"love is the actual building blocks of reality"
"Love is the substance of everything that is. , like atoms, Was Hitler made out of atoms any less due to killing people?
See? Atoms just don't care if you kill people or not."
"Love is too big to ever be understood by any human."
"The highest motivation is Love."

This all means the same thing right?
Of course not, it's all over the place.  One meaning is acceptance, another a motivation another the building blocks of reality" As if scientists describing atomic physics should switch to love particles.  As if love has nothing to do with human emotion.
If human emotion is assumed to be something lower , then why use one of the primary words describing a particular emotion, love ? 
If you want it to mean "everything" or "existence" or "consciousness" it only breeds confusion not to use those words and replace them with "love".  
Or you want to say you love everything, or love all beings that would be a clear thought but what you do is use try to change the meaning of the word, dehumanizing it and then re-humanizing it  very inconsistently and you are constantly switching it up in conversation and confusing people.   At one moment it's  "acceptance of everything" another it's an atom or the substance of everything.  
 You destroy love if you call it everything and start pointing out Hitler and police brutality are comprised of love.  
If the intent for love to mean "everything" or "part of everything"  why bother using the word love that is by definition a feeling and then at other times use the same word describing the feeling love "I love you" or reverence for God  etc?
That particular choice of word it raises sentiment or connotes affection  in people and then you constantly pull the rug out, bringing up Hitler,  rape, police brutality etc to try to say you are talking about a love higher than human understanding.   
That is violent. You commit a lot of violence with words. You open someone's heart and then stick a cold dagger in it

You do the same thing with the word "God" .  You use it in reverent ways but then switch and  remind people Hitler and rape is all part of it,  as if you as so powerful, that you created the universe you are above reproach, as if cruelty or torture goes on in what you created who is someone you created to question it? 

The "highest" form of love is indeed a human feeling. It's caring for other living beings. 
 That is a precious thing and you undermine that and try to remove the humanity from it.   
What you are doing is actually destroying love by doing that so becomes an empty shell of a word. 
Police brutality is part of life and unfortunate one, something that has the whole nation in distress.
A man has been suffocated 
Police brutality is not love and never will be.  Please stop these mindfucks, not now  It's spiritual violence 

Edited by Nak Khid

@Nak Khid You're on a spirituality forum and you're worried about words being used in an alternative way. Ok dude. Yes, people are confused all the time about everything. Get used to it :)

Anyways, it's all just the classic relative-absolute fallacy: you're conflating relative love with absolute Love, relative God with absolute God. You may ask what does The Absolute have to do with Love or God? You'll have to discover that yourself through your own experience.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Nak Khid it’s because love is always perfect even without integration - it cannot be different. your individual love is just a spark in it or a particle which wipes out all of it, but originally both versions are made of exactly the same.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:54 AM, Leo Gura said:

@The observer If you keep pushing your falsehood here you will be banned.

Stop arguing and open your mind.

If you don't realizing that LOVE is the only thing that exists, you are not Awake and you have no idea what Awakening is.

Stop debating this. You are wrong.

You are not the arbiter of truth and falsehood. You have your own views and if people simply disagree with you and you threaten to ban them from even participating here you are being blatantly dogmatic and your brand is reaching dangerous cult-like territory.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

You confuse a lot of people, the way you switch a conventional meaning for "love" and your alternative meanings for love.

I'm not doing any such thing. You simply aren't conscious of what Love is.

There is no other word for it. If you're not using the word Love, you ain't awake.

59 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

You are not the arbiter of truth and falsehood. You have your own views and if people simply disagree with you and you threaten to ban them from even participating here you are being blatantly dogmatic and your brand is reaching dangerous cult-like territory.

No, it just means I won't be putting up with nonsense and gaslighting fools here.

Leo "you ain't awake" Gura is almost as funny as Joe "you ain't black" Biden. xDxDxD

You really like to invert reality and pretend that you aren't the one that engages in gaslighting toward all these "fools" you view yourself as superior to. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise Your bullshit is not gonna fly here, so you might as well look for another place to roost, devil.

I have warned you enough.

2 minutes ago, John Doe said:

@TrynaBeTurquoise   "TrynaBeTurquoise"

I thought about typing that xD

@TrynaBeTurquoise  Dude don't put so much attention on what Leo's doing, you're being too combative, trust me I've been there/still do it.

Be careful, don't get banned for nothing like dick swinging