WaveInTheOcean

I'm done - ask me anything xD

130 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Atm I radiate Love. I really do not know what to do at this point. It's becoming worse and worse. I really do not know will I be here in next 5 years for example. 

Probably because I said I want to be able to give shaktipat. My hands are radiating so hard too. Ok got healing stuff but I mean c'mon. 

Materialism dog eat doggo I really wish that world back. 

You radiate love? But it's becoming worse and worse?

You seem stuck in words to me. Lost in duality. Forget all concepts. Forget about "shaktipat" and concepts like "radiating love" or materialism.  You seem to have zero clue what you are talking about.

I'm not radiating love bro. I just content. I'm happy like I've never been before. That's enligthenment. Not all these fancy words. Forget them.

I wish you the best. I want you to find a good ayahuasca retreat center in your country/europe/where-ever-u-live. Could also be in Peru/Amazonas, hell even the worst country, USA. 

I think Ayahuasca could "save you" together with an open mind and a willingness to let to and face your inner demons. I can recommend spiritofaya:

https://spiritofaya.com/

good luck. all the love  to you <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

8 hours ago, Koeke said:

What do you mean by staying grounded? Just acting normal?

How can you have free will? Doesn't that imply some separate entity?

I'm Infinite Love. I have infinite free will.

Of course: The whole concept of free will vs no-free-will is a dualistic concept that must also ultimately collapse.

To have free will means to not have free will. To not have free will means to have free will.

There is no separate entities anywhere to be found. No selves anyware. There is only Love.

I'll say, in relative true terms: You have "more" free will the more you become aware of your true self. The more you are stuck in the "poor little me-stuck-in-a-cold-real-external-world-"illusion the less free you are.

In regards to staying grounded, yes, just acting normal. 

My whole life have been an act. This has been seen. A loving intelligent act, of course. Now, to remain grounded, I just have to continue acting somewhat normal, so my family/friends don't think I've lost it / become a totally maniac. :D 

to be insane in a sane society
or
to be sane in an insane society
that is the question

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

5 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I'm Infinite Love. I have infinite free will.

Of course: The whole concept of free will vs no-free-will is a dualistic concept that must also ultimately collapse.

To have free will means to not have free will. To not have free will means to have free will.

There is no separate entities anywhere to be found. No selves anyware. There is only Love.

I don't really understand any of this. I haven't really contemplated free will a lot, tho.

Can you nuance "To have free will means to not have free will. To not have free will means to have free will." a bit?

23 minutes ago, Koeke said:

Can you nuance "To have free will means to not have free will. To not have free will means to have free will." a bit?

Free will cannot be explained through negation, so the wording seems a bit off.

You can nuance for yourself if I asked yourself one simple question:

Did you have a choice in having free will? Contemplate.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:58 AM, freeman194673 said:

who came first the chicken or the egg?

this is really easy when tackled with science. haha, The "Chicken" egg came from 2 beings that are different from each other that formed different sequences of DNA which made the "chicken" egg. So, the egg came before the chicken. #Evolution LOL

@WaveInTheOcean I must admit, I wonder how you are doing now? Having read the thread it feels to me as if a lot of the real work comes in the integration. To have a wonderful realisation last means that it’s consequences have to be supported by the impulses of the mind, otherwise the ego vision of the world will start to dig away at the mechanism of realisation, no?

I recall reading that it took Eckhart Tolle two years of meditating on park benches before he felt ready to speak publicly.

“Nowhere is it writ that anthropoid apes should understand reality.” - Terence McKenna

I want to speak it out: It is just weird people here take Some sort of psychotropic drugs and claims that they are enlightened and u can ask them anything (the drug is imbalancing the whole brain chemistry) how come such drugs help u people ?? Its like I study any book and then ask My Teacher to ask me anything I am done !!! ?

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit

3 minutes ago, Ingit said:

I want to speak it out: It is just weird people here take Some sort of psychotropic drugs and claims that they are enlightened and u can ask them anything (the drug is imbalancing the whole brain chemistry) how come such drugs help u people ?? Its like I study any book and then ask My Teacher to ask me anything I am done !!! ?

It's the new way of glimpsing mystical states of consciousness, and enlightenment, by using psychedelics drugs to peek-a-boo through reality. Though this method does make many people into Zen devils early on.

And we call people who think they attained enlightenment, through reading scriptures, 'Zen foxes', or those who had minor glimpses 'Zen devils'.

P.S. Love the cat profilexD