WaveInTheOcean

I'm done - ask me anything xD

130 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

@WaveInTheOceanHello, if you do not mind answering my question because I am stuck:

So I am Consciousness imagining this ego/world/other people/this POV, I got it. You said that it was imagining others POV simultaneously. You said they had their separate thought processes. 

Not long time ego Leo said there was only one NOW and it is YOURS.

I know I have been asking this question a lot on this form, I do apologize for this. But I can not image it fully. Other POVs with other NOWs implies objective reality, since they exist outside of this present moment this ego (my ego) experiences but since everything exists as a probability how is it possible? 

Thanks. 

You can actually discover it for yourself if you want the Truth badly enough to die for it.  If someone here tells you one way or the other it will still be concept and you will turn it into a belief

You can discover for yourself through the methods provided (meditation, self inquiry, psychedelics).   Its better that you discover the Truth directly.    

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 If you don't mind asking again....so I was meditating, trying to self-inquiry to get some glimpse, every time I ask "Who am I?" everything points to this breathing body. It feels like this "I" is in my head, which is the inner voice. Seems like my inner voice is me. I know it is not true, it is a thought. I can not move on...I am waiting for the click or shift and...nothing happens.

I want to make it smooth, I do not want to be depressed again. I have some life commitments. 

Thank you.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@Inliytened1 If you don't mind asking again....so I was meditating, trying to self-inquiry to get some glimpse, every time I ask "Who am I?" everything points to this breathing body. It feels like this "I" is in my head, which is the inner voice. Seems like my inner voice is me. I know it is not true, it is a thought. I can not move on...I am waiting for the click or shift and...nothing happens.

I want to make it smooth, I do not want to be depressed again. I have some life commitments. 

Thank you.

I don't wanna hijack his thread but self inquiry was very fundamental in my awakenings so ill PM you and we can discuss it there.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Thank you so much, sure, PM me when have time, no rush.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 2.6.2020 at 0:26 AM, Galyna said:

@WaveInTheOceanHello, if you do not mind answering my question because I am stuck:

So I am Consciousness imagining this ego/world/other people/this POV, I got it. You said that it was imagining others POV simultaneously. You said they had their separate thought processes. 

Not long time ego Leo said there was only one NOW and it is YOURS.

I know I have been asking this question a lot on this form, I do apologize for this. But I can not image it fully. Other POVs with other NOWs implies objective reality, since they exist outside of this present moment this ego (my ego) experiences but since everything exists as a probability how is it possible? 

Thanks. 

The problem with questions like this -- although I like the question -- is that no matter what answer I give, it will not be the Absolute Truth and therefore it will not satistify you.

Yes, you are the Self (/God/Consciousness/Etc.) imagning your own ego and all other egoes and the world. Not only are you imagning it, you are also the substance of that/your imagination. You are the creater, the knower, the substance of all experience. You are One as the Self. Nothing is outside You.

Anyway. Yes, from the PoV of an ego other egoes have their own separate thought processes. From the PoV of the Self/God, it is all ONE though - no separation. 

See, I am back into WaveInTheOcean-consciousness-mode now. I am not bathing in God-consciousness as I were during the peak of my last 2C-B-trip. So naturally I cannot --- as God, cos I'm always God, even though my true God-Consciousness is currently slightly veiled because I'm alive and living as a human being/I'm in human form -- have access to other people's PoV in my current consciousness.

It's possible that the more enligthened/selfless you become, the more you will in some limited form have access to so called super-natural abilities such as mind-reading etc. I'm not there yet, even though I would say I'm pretty good at reading people none-the-less=)

There are some naive dudes who will claim that actual enligthenment is a permanent state of Absolute God-Consciousness. However it is retarded -- sorry to use that word, but it is -- to believe in this, because Absolute God-Consciousness is only possible through temporary peak mystical experiences or actual physical biological death (these two things are the same, experience-wise). It is retarded, namely, because if you were to find a person who's in Absolute God-Consciousness 24/7, that would then for example imply that

- that person litterally could roll a dice and say what it would be, before you opened the cup, every single time
- that person litterally could mind-read other people's minds to exact precision, every single time

and many other things that are not fully possible within the dualistic laws of living human life. Laws that You created, of course. Make no mistake. Also make no mistake, I'm open to the possibility that some people are so enlightened -- Jesus, Buddha, Ramana Maharshi etc -- that they almost can do these things I just said are not _fully_ possible :-) 

Full enlightenment is the opposite of Life: Death.

All living human people can "only" approach Full Enlightenment in human form. We can never get there 100%. Yet I'd still say I'm "fully" enlightened in the sense that I am now completely aware of the fact that I'm God in all my experiences, and that all I experience is me (God). I know that. I'm aware of that. But I'm not claiming I'm in God Consciousness 24/7. I am not. None are. Don't be fooled.

People who believe enlightenment equals a state of Absolute God-Consciousness 24/7 are people who have not (yet) tried to actually bathe in Absolute God-Consciousness. Simple as that :-) 

-------------------------

Anyway.

Yes there is only one Now. And it is Yours/God's/The Self's . Yes, indeed.

Time is an illusion - but see, so is everything that is "distinct": anything you can find in maya/life/mind is an illusion. There exist no things. Only the Now/God's Happening is real. And see, within "The Infinite Happening of God"/"The Now" there exists illusions such as separate minds/egos, and time and trees and cars. There do. They are just not real in the Absolute Sense. Nothing is real in the Absolute Sense, except God of course!

" Other POVs with other NOWs implies objective reality, since they exist outside of this present moment this ego (my ego) experiences but since everything exists as a probability how is it possible? "

You are being confused. You are confusing things. And of course you are! How could you not confuse things? All non-enlightened beings will make confusions when discussing the Absolute/God. I did so too before my 2CB-trip two days ago. Contemplating/reading/listening to gurus can only take you so far. The limits of language. The laws of duality prevents you from getting it fully, until you let go and fully absorb God's gift (that is: your own gift) of removing the veiled glasses (= ego, mind) and thus DIRECTLY EXPERIENCE YourSelf/God.

Objective reality / subjective reality is a dualism that ultimately must collapse like all other dualisms. To be arrogant, this is even an easy one;)

Reality is subjective-objective ;) 

There is only one Now.

Nothing and everything exists outside your present moment. That is a paradox. But both perspectives are true.

That nothing outside your present moment exists (the Now is the Truth) is true.
That everything exists outside your present moment (reality is Absolute Infinite) is also true.

HOW CAN THAT BE? 

Answer: God. God loves paradoxes. 

See: In order for you to not see your true nature, there has to paradox embedded into your existence/present experience.

Your ego experiences nothing. Your ego doesn't exist, so it naturally cannot experience anything.

There is only one thing in reality that can experience 'stuff'. That One Thing = Consciousness You = The Fabric And Structure of Reality Itself = The Self = God!

End of discussion. 

----------------------

I stumbled upon this:

Leo's most profound talk in a way.

Let's get that bread.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

On 2.6.2020 at 1:24 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

@WaveInTheOcean do you ever feel you are tending an awesome garden? 

Never thought of that analogy, but now that you do, I must say I sort of do:)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

....cos I'm always God, even though my true God-Consciousness is currently slightly veiled because I'm alive and living as a human being/I'm in human form...

...because Absolute God-Consciousness is only possible through temporary peak mystical experiences or actual physical biological death (these two things are the same, experience-wise)...

And yet, there exists only True God Consciousness. Even Trump's present subjective experience -- whatever he is doing right now, shitting or writing a Tweet -- is True God Consciousness. 

A new paradox to ponder, or not.

Every experience is God's experience. Yet, some of God's experiences are more aligned with God's "true nature" than others:-) 

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

mediocre music
listen to this instead

12 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@WaveInTheOcean aw a little harsh, did you listen to the whole thing?  I like your track too, though sounds more like ambient music

Sorry haha. It's good enough. I like piano. On a second listen it's kind of good actually. The visuals are neat. Jon Hopkins is just another level. Yeah it's more ambient, which is my favorite kind of music :D 

On 6/1/2020 at 0:44 AM, WaveInTheOcean said:

Neither and both is the answer.

how?

An apple and a pear is not the same as no apple and no pear,right?

I'm done with logic on this forum.

I need to go on a retreat and do some mushrooms to understand where you guys are coming from(what point of view).

How did you shake off Fear? Fear of death, specifically. And the subsequent letting go of attachments - family, friends, possessions etc.? 

Release me.

7 hours ago, freeman194673 said:

how?

An apple and a pear is not the same as no apple and no pear,right?

I'm done with logic on this forum.

I need to go on a retreat and do some mushrooms to understand where you guys are coming from(what point of view).

Logic alone cannot lead you to enlightenment. Reality is logical-non-logical.

Logic surely has its purpose, no doubt.

I like being logical. But I'm aware of the limits of thought, language and logic.

In a relative sense 'an apple' and 'no apple' are opposites. In an Absolute Sense, there is zero difference between the two.

Yes, indeed, direct experience is needed. Good fortune to you ❤️

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

7 hours ago, John Doe said:

How did you shake off Fear? Fear of death, specifically. And the subsequent letting go of attachments - family, friends, possessions etc.? 

Ayahuasca and more psychedelic 2cb-trips. 

My last 2cb trip - this one - was the ultimate fear therapy conclusion.

Seeing that I'm God and that all is God; How can I now fear anything at all? If fear ever arises again in some form, big or small -- it will, I'm still human within the dream -- I'll know its my own doing! I'll know it's all just me fearing myself! And that is profound, amazing and terrifying, haha! I'll thus naturally not resist any emotion, including fear, and thus there will be no problems within me, no conflict, no constant worrying, no constant attachment.

?❤️

For those of you interested in my journey I'd recommend reading my Ayahuasca trip report which I posted on this forum 2 weeks ago:

I wrote that report ~10 days before my mentioned 2CB-trip. And the Ayahuasca-ceremonies happened ~9 months ago.

@WaveInTheOcean What other practices did you do prior to this awakening? Meditation? Yoga? what kind? how often? For how long have been on the path. 
Reason for my question is my own frustrated feeling that tells me just stop this spiritual bullshit, no matter how hard I try i will not get there, people have meditated for half a lifetime has not gotten there so why should I?

Edit: Oh and I have tried psychedelics, including 2cB which has given me some kind of awakenings but they always wear of as I cannot integrate them fully it seems.

Edited by luckieluuke

4 hours ago, luckieluuke said:

@WaveInTheOcean What other practices did you do prior to this awakening? Meditation? Yoga? what kind? how often? For how long have been on the path. 
Reason for my question is my own frustrated feeling that tells me just stop this spiritual bullshit, no matter how hard I try i will not get there, people have meditated for half a lifetime has not gotten there so why should I?

Edit: Oh and I have tried psychedelics, including 2cB which has given me some kind of awakenings but they always wear of as I cannot integrate them fully it seems.

I was an hardcore atheist until at age of 20 tried 150 ug LSD which was a complete nightmare trip. The trip was "Good" in a sense however: It busted my little bubble of believing that I knew what was up and down in reality. The trip showed me that my perspective was just one perspective out of infinite other just as legit perspectives. However, now I see that there also is one perspective which is truer than all other, namely the perspective of God/Self/Consciousness, which is the perspective it took me 5 years to adopt (fully adopted it 3 days ago as already said).

Anyway during these 5 years I have done meditation quite a lot. But never in any strictly sense. I have skipped many days and there have been weeks without any meditation. So by no means have meditation been a hardcore practice for me. But I have explored it quite a lot, different techniques and so on. ANd I have done it on / off.

I have listened to Leo a lot for these 5 years.

I have read The Book of Not Knowing by Ralston. Really recommend it. Brilliant book.

I have read and listened to a lot of Alan Watts. He is my all-time favorite teacher.

Rupert Spira I have listened to quite a lot too.

I have been running on average 2 times a week for these 5 years. Around 7 km each run. I would in some way that my simple hobby of running has helped me a lot. Obviously health wise, but I also see running as a sort of meditation. Running meditaion. I fucking love running. The feeling after a good fast-paced 7-10 km run is just so nice. So calm inside. Runners high, you know.

I have done LSD 5 times in total, ayahuasca 2 times. 2cb 7 times. DMT multiple times (smoked).

All have helped.

The single biggest teacher - besides Alan Watts - is no doubt psychedelics. Psychedelics have been absolutely instrumental. Without them I would still be an arrogant close-minded atheist, no doubt. It was also after my first LSD trip that I happened to stumble upon a Watts-talk. I remeber even back then how I thought he was nuts. Slowly I heard what he was saying, though. His talks are so deep if you really listen.

Other practices include a suicidal depression 1 ½ year ago. I also don't think I could become enlightened without that one. Some hardcore suffering is necessary I believe, at least in some form/amount. The contrast of my happiness right now is infinite compared to winter 2019. Infinite contrast.

I have also listened to a lot of music. I love music. Music is a drug for me as well. I have two expensive quality headphones I love:D Yes I love them. I'm attached to them. haha.

Anyway, besides that, the biggest teacher may be life itself. 

I think I agree very much with Maslows idea of the hierarchy of needs;

0fa8bd2e76e2195c179c555d1989f47e.png 

At the very to, over the pyramid, is hardcore spirituality, aka bathing in God-consciousness and living life as an ego that knows it's God. 

My point is, I believe you need to feel you belong, you need friends, you need intimate relationships, you need prestige and feelings of accomplishment, you need to self-actualize. You need to build a kind-of big ego -- it may still be a loving kind-of selfless ego you build, but none-the-less a big one -- in order to be able to let go and transcend it. If your ego is fundamentally unhappy, I think you'll have a hard time transcending it/letting it go. But who knows, maybe it is possible to transcend yourself while your ego is in suffering. Did not happen for me, though, although prior suffering was what I needed in order to later become happy. My "final" enligthenment 4 days ago happened at time where I had never been more happy already the last month. To now even feel more happy is beyond amazing. It's ectasy I'm living in right now. 

So yeah, go live life. Somewhere in the journey maybe throw all ideas of spirituality, Leo Gura, this forum and all kind of struggling for enlightenment out of the window -- momentarily -- and focus on yourself: standard self-development, building a life/persona you're happy about, have good friends, loving relationships with everyone, a job/study you love, have a nice home, a healthy body, a sharp mind, and accomplish something, be proud of yourself, be happy, be a good guy/girl, feel loved and love. Then next take shrooms, 2CB, 5-MeO or whatever, and then fucking transcend that ego: and remember that you are God and always have been!

For example, during my depression 1 ½ years ago I gave a fuck about spirituality during these 2-3 months. When Leo uploaded a video during these months I watched a few minutes of it and disagreed with everything he said and got annoyed of him. A fucking freak, I thought. I then focused on myself, giving zero fucks about spirituality. Then slowly I felt better, and eventually became happy, even more happy than before my depression, and then I tried DMT, Aya, 2CB, and my interest for spirituality skyrocketed again, and of course all the prior years of spiritual seeking was not wasted. I built upon that.

Of course along this journey I just outlined, psychedelics in the meanwhile will probably still be a good idea. Shadow work and self-knowledge etc. is great if you want to develop as a human being. Psychedelics are great teachers at that.

Good fortune to you <3 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean