WaveInTheOcean

I'm done - ask me anything xD

130 posts in this topic

do we have to follow our purpose that god tells us is for us? Lol

Seems like a part of me also wants to help wake people up, coming from the heart, although I would really not want that if I could. 

(I'm a starseed btw.)

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

Do you still feel done /fully awakened now the next day? 

since you are fully awakened I suppose you would be able to sit down and be alone with “yourself “ / meditate for 10 hours straight? Or at least 3-5 hours ? Am I mistaken to believe that is something an enlightened person could easily do?

i also suppose you would be able to maintain a healthy relationship to a romantic partner if that it is what you wanted to - completely free of suffering because you wouldn’t have to deal with the ego stuff and also be able to take the other person in completely as yourself.. would you be able to do that now or am I mistaken for taking that as enlightenment?

also.. would you be able to stay at your parents house for a weekend or maybe a week - and stay in this mindset  or would you be tricked back into old patterns? And if you would, could you still “claim that you are done “ is the “done-enlightened-state” final/enduring/stable?

your post pisses be off incredibly much. It is very fun to experience. I don’t know why, guess it’s just my ego.. look forward to the experience of done-ness if I ever will be as hard working in my enlightenment work as you must have been and ever reach it. Can imagine it feels really good.. but well.. shouldn’t care about too feel good or not.. sorry ego again..

Edited by Sine

Psychedelic awakening. BS. Stop fooling yourself. It ain't real awakening. The chemicals will wear off, and you will be back as you were; an ordinary human being with ordinary levels of consciousness, an ordinary human being that thinks that he's awake and that he's "got it". So basically, a deluded human being, perhaps even more deluded than the ordinary ones, since they admit that they are not awake.

Anyway, feel free to disagree. That won't change anything.

Edited by The observer

8 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

Somebody should make a meme on this

I got your back, brother.

43jwtk.jpg

How do you make caramel custard?

Will I go blind when staring at the sun for a long time?

DXQj0AmVAAAd9jN.jpg

Edited by EnlightenmentBlog

@The observer What a Downer you are. You know nothing of psychedelics obviously. Go poop your own pants and have a party. Let souls find their own path without telling them they are walking the wrong way. Like you have the right or knowledge to judge another persons awakening as if you found something better. Ego. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

23 minutes ago, Chakra Lion said:

@The observer Let souls find their own path without telling them they are walking the wrong way. Like you have the right or knowledge to judge another persons awakening as if you found something better. Ego.

Nice one, ego. Lead the way.

10 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I think one of the most beautiful things was seeing how all the pain and suffering I have endured in my life was something I did to myself in order to get to where I am right now. 

Amazing results for your awakening!  ? 

I have two "weird" questions for you, as I've recently had a first small awakening, but still far away from the depth of yours.

1. Why does it feel like I am the only current "incarnation" of Consciousness and everyone else seems imaginary? Are there multiple perpectives/incarnations (aka all people) or is it a paradox of just one point of view? I don't understand. Cause it seemed like my point of view was the one who was hallucinating all of reality. :|

2. For some weird reason I have reached this first awakening even though I still have some self esteem issues and some negativity left. I practice meditation, breathing and shadow work everyday. The awakening felt totally loving and like I was worthy of all of existence. Why is it that now I'm feeling somehow depressed and having this victim-like ego backlash? Shouldn't I be empowered by this experience? :o

Thanks xD

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

9 hours ago, Shooby said:

@WaveInTheOcean I just came back from dmt trip listening to the song you recommended with my finest headphones. Just WOW lol. 

<3 Jon Hopkins is seriously a next level genius in regards to music <3 So much depth, emotion, melancholy and cosmic transendence in many of his tracks. <3

Another great is Four Tet. 

7 hours ago, DreamScape said:

do we have to follow our purpose that god tells us is for us? Lol

Seems like a part of me also wants to help wake people up, coming from the heart, although I would really not want that if I could. 

(I'm a starseed btw.)

You don't have to do anything in the grand scheme of things. That's perhaps the horrifying part of this deep God-realization. I see clearly how I actually don't have to do anything, litteraly. I can decide freely what to do, and in the "Absolute End" it doesn't matter what I do. Yet I also saw that God's plan was/is to make me a spiritual vessel that can help people in various ways -- mental issues, waking up. And I thus naturally -- I am God, I know that -- want to help people through psychedelic therapy/psychedelic enlightenment-work. 

Psychedelics have destroyed me - my stage Orange belief-systems that is. And then I have been reborn through them. Deep healing. First LSD trip 5 years ago initiated stage Green. I integrated all of green. DMT/Ayahuasca/2CB the last year helped me go to stage yellow, which I'd say fully integrated around 1-2 months ago. This 2CB-trip has initiated stage Turquoise for me. In some ways the real fun for me in my life starts now. I see that.

My point of all my rambling is that I have extreme respect for the violent and powerful nature of psychedelics. They are dangerous in the wrong hands. On the other hand they have the potential to heal and evolve human consciousness. That's my life purpose; to help make that come true. Psychedelic experiences have shaped me, healed me, and now made me very, very conscious of the fact that I'm God, and that everything is me/God (Oneness). I have woken up.

Anyway, you can help people in infinite indirect ways. Art is one way. Even something as "low-conscious" as sports can help people. Everything serves a purpose. Follow your intutition. There are many people with high levels of consciousness who don't go around saying "Hey, I'm God, you're God, everything is God" and yet they are still very enlightened beings in some ways. Just take this muscian, Jon Hopkins. I'm just fucking amazed by his music. We don't call Jon Hopkins a guru. Yet I'd say in one way he is one of my biggest gurus :-) Fuck, even somewhat mediocre-conscious people like my parents - they are also my gurus. Everything is put into your life for a reason. You did it. You created it all. You did it all. Everything that happens in your life is YOUR/GOD's intelligent design. It's so fucking beautiful when you realize that.

7 hours ago, Adam M said:

Thanks and bless you. ❤

❤ ❤ ❤

6 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

Beautiful ❤️

❤ ❤ ❤

6 hours ago, Sine said:

Do you still feel done /fully awakened now the next day? 

since you are fully awakened I suppose you would be able to sit down and be alone with “yourself “ / meditate for 10 hours straight? Or at least 3-5 hours ? Am I mistaken to believe that is something an enlightened person could easily do?

i also suppose you would be able to maintain a healthy relationship to a romantic partner if that it is what you wanted to - completely free of suffering because you wouldn’t have to deal with the ego stuff and also be able to take the other person in completely as yourself.. would you be able to do that now or am I mistaken for taking that as enlightenment?

also.. would you be able to stay at your parents house for a weekend or maybe a week - and stay in this mindset  or would you be tricked back into old patterns? And if you would, could you still “claim that you are done “ is the “done-enlightened-state” final/enduring/stable?

your post pisses be off incredibly much. It is very fun to experience. I don’t know why, guess it’s just my ego.. look forward to the experience of done-ness if I ever will be as hard working in my enlightenment work as you must have been and ever reach it. Can imagine it feels really good.. but well.. shouldn’t care about too feel good or not.. sorry ego again..

Yes I do. To summarize how I feel this morning:

Grounded as fuck.
Light in mind and body as fuck.
Very, very sensitive to everything around me - in a beautiful, grounded way.

Just listening to a few minutes of this talk - that Leo put up on his blog - 

- made me cry a bit.

Obviously, I'm not in the same "God-consciousness-state" as I was on the peak of my 2CB-trip yesterday night. However, I deeply know that I'm still God. I just know. In that sense enlightenment is not a state. Peter Ralston is right in a sense: it's not a state, enligthenment. It's just a flipping 360 degrees of everything in the way you look at things. In your awareness. The mirror has been turned 180 degrees during the peak experience (yesterday) and now it has turned 180 degrees more and we're back at WaveInTheOcean-consciousness. Full circle. Yet, now I'm complete. I know I'm God and that all is God. It's so beautiful.

Fuck, enligthenment/awakening is SO FUCKING OBVIOUS. How could it be ANY other way? How could it? Of course there is only one Self - YOU! Me! God! How could it be any other way? Hahahhahahhaha fuck man.

It's so, so , so , so , so obvious that we all miss it.  haha >.< :D 

Of course I still felt tired when I woke up. I still have "negative" feelings such as being tired and so on. Enlightenment doesn't change the content of your perception. It just changes the way you look at it. At everything. So to look at enlightenment as some sort of a "state" where you don't need to sleep, don't need to eat, don't "need" anything, where you can't feel pain: That's a naive and immature way of looking at it and reflects lack of actual insight.

"since you are fully awakened I suppose you would be able to sit down and be alone with “yourself “ / meditate for 10 hours straight? Or at least 3-5 hours ? Am I mistaken to believe that is something an enlightened person could easily do?"

Look, I can do anything. Litterally. I can fly. I'm all the birds. I'm already flying. I'm already you.

To be a bit more serious -- relatively speaking - the maxmium amount of time I have consciously forced myself to sit down and meditate is 1 hour. 
I have no doubt that I could pretty easily meditate for "infinite" amount of hours in a row (still getting some sleep, food and so on), but what is the point of that? 

In his talks, Watts addressed the issue of defining zazen practice by saying, "A cat sits until it is tired of sitting, then gets up, stretches, and walks away", and referring to Zen master Bankei: "Even when you're sitting in meditation, if there's something you've got to do, it's quite all right to get up and leave".

Meditation as a practice is a technology. An art-form. A way to ground yourself and widen your conscious (both things). 

However, in another way, you could say meditation is what I'm now doing 24/7. I'm meditating as I write these words. It comes so naturally. That's another thing I have realized this morning. As I said I just feel so light. Everything I do , I just do. No resistance. It's almost like I'm not doing any of it.

An enlightened human being can do anything. That's the short answer. And it's scary to be so free. But also beautiful.

My call in this life of WaveInTheOcean is to help other people.

Do I help other people -- /reach that goal -- by meditating in a cave 365 days a year? Hell fucking no. Will some light daily meditation of 10-30 minutes a day help me in my goal? Hell yes. It will help ground me. After I was finished writing yesterday night here I walked outside in the beautiful early morning night and sat at a bench by a lake, smoked a cigarette and meditated for 20 minutes. These 20 minutes really felt short. Then I walked inside and slept.

When you have an ego that's not really spiritually developed/mature, I think ego-death really feels profound/scary/intense. When your ego is very developed spiritually, ego-death is just so natural. I meditated for 20 minutes, and for most of these 20 minutes there were no thoughts. Yet it wasn't very intense. It was just bliss and calm. Grounded me.

And I feel it's VERY important for me to stay grounded. Cos I'm naturally a person that gets really excited about the stuff I do. Now I have just become enlightened and there are impulses in me that just want to follow fucking through and go crazy/leave this planet/plane of existence. But I won't do that, no worries, I will remain grounded. <3 

Yes, you are very right. I can do that, no problem. That's how it is now. No resistance. No suffering. Sure I could still feel pain if a girl rejected me -- cos that's how my body-mind is wired -- but I wouldn't resist it and naturally, easily get over it. Why would I? I'm fucking God. The girl rejecting me is me rejecting myself! 

It's all my doing.

One of the most profound talks ever:

My parents aren't that bad. So that would be super easy:)

Even if my parents were bad, it wouldn't be a problem. Sure that would be negative feelings arising in me, but I wouldn't resist them. Why would I ? ;-)

Haha. Love your ego. Yes, it is your ego. But that's natural. The ego wants to survive. Everyone on this forum are ego's searching for enligthenment/awakening. And naturally when someone makes a bold post "I'm enligthened - AMA" other egoes easily gets hurt and rejects/resist what the dude writes. I've been there myself. I've been on this forum for a few years now, and I remember all the "i'm God - AMA" posts and I remeber how I felt annoyed and pissed off by them :-) 

All the people who writes nice things to me/asks geniune questions - to my ego - in this topic, it's easily to see that they are the most conscious. The ones who fool around are just egoes with a narrow consciousness, lack of Self-love, lack of insight, lack of understanding, lack of direct experience :-) I feel sorry for them, but I hope they'll get there. I've been there myself. <3

Don't say sorry for your ego. Let my post piss you off. Let you experience how you also find it funny. 

To conclude, yes, it feels Good. Amazing.

5 hours ago, The observer said:

Psychedelic awakening. BS. Stop fooling yourself. It ain't real awakening. The chemicals will wear off, and you will be back as you were; an ordinary human being with ordinary levels of consciousness, an ordinary human being that thinks that he's awake and that he's "got it". So basically, a deluded human being, perhaps even more deluded than the ordinary ones, since they admit that they are not awake.

Anyway, feel free to disagree. That won't change anything.

Hehe :D 

How can I, as God, fool myself? <3 It's pretty easy actually. We all do it. Now I remember I'm God, so no more fooling around <3 

Hey. I am an ordinary human being. I just know I'm God. That's all. I don't want to be a non-ordinary human being. I like being human, for now.

But to take the bait, my friend, have you ever wondered about all the chemicals right now flooding around in your so-called sober brain, like right now as you're reading these words?

The most prominent/dominating one is called 'serotonin'. It's a natural chemical. A neuro-transmitter. It hits all the receptors in your brain that 2C-B, DMT, 5-MeO, LSD, psilocin also hits. They are all serotonin-agonists. You probably don't know what that means, since your post obviously reflects a deep lack of knowledge about the topic.

But anyway, I'll continue, cos this is fun!

So you can easily call serotonin a pscyhedelic. Easily. Hell, look at the structure of serotonin. It's nearly identical to psilocin and DMT. The difference between the psychedelics -- serotonin included -- is how they differ in their binding affinity to specific serotonin-receptors in the brain (cos there are many different ones).

My question to you, dear observer, is: When will you come down from your serotonion-trip ???

Other questions I want you to ponder:

- What is the difference between consciousness and outside physical reality/stuff?
- What is the difference between a dream and what we call ordinary, waking reality?
- What were you before you were born?
- What will happen to you when you die?
- What happens to you when you go to deep sleep?

Look. You're already hallucinating. You're hallucinating/tripping on serotonin. So am I, right now. We are fucking God tripping, hallucinating herself to believe she is a human being! How fucking hillarious is that, mate? :D Only difference between you and me is that I know I'm God tripping, while you still pretend to be "poor little me, poor little "the observer". Get out of it, God! Come on! For God's sake! <3 :D:D:D 

Outside pyschedelics just helps to tweak the serotonin-system a bit, strips you off your ego (it kills the default-mode-network), widens your consciousness and gets you access to your True Self.

I have also thought a lot about how I now have zero desire to ever get drunk on alcohol again. Alcohol really lowers your consciousness. And I don't want that. I want to remain in a high state of consciousness as much as possible.

In one specific way, however, alcohol may actually widen your consciousness. Namely in the way it sort of makes you less inhibited/less worried about your self-image. This action alone is the sole reason why people drink.

-----

Much love to everyone here. That is, to myself <3

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@WaveInTheOcean Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold your horses, you went too far. I'm not a materialist.

However, my point still stands, you will forget what you've realised, it won't even make sense to you. Remembering it will be like when you talk about it to a seeker. It will be just a thought.

Or, maybe that won't happen and it will stick. Time will tell...

Just giving you a heads up.

20 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

<3 Jon Hopkins is seriously a next level genius in regards to music <3 So much depth, emotion, melancholy and cosmic transendence in many of his tracks. <3

Another great is Four Tet. 

You don't have to do anything in the grand scheme of things. That's perhaps the horrifying part of this deep God-realization. I see clearly how I actually don't have to do anything, litteraly. I can decide freely what to do, and in the "Absolute End" it doesn't matter what I do. Yet I also saw that God's plan was/is to make me a spiritual vessel that can help people in various ways -- mental issues, waking up. And I thus naturally -- I am God, I know that -- want to help people through psychedelic therapy/psychedelic enlightenment-work. 

Psychedelics have destroyed me - my stage Orange belief-systems that is. And then I have been reborn through them. Deep healing. First LSD trip 5 years ago initiated stage Green. I integrated all of green. DMT/Ayahuasca/2CB the last year helped me go to stage yellow, which I'd say fully integrated around 1-2 months ago. This 2CB-trip has initiated stage Turquoise for me. In some ways the real fun for me in my life starts now. I see that.

My point of all my rambling is that I have extreme respect for the violent and powerful nature of psychedelics. They are dangerous in the wrong hands. On the other hand they have the potential to heal and evolve human consciousness. That's my life purpose; to help make that come true. Psychedelic experiences have shaped me, healed me, and now made me very, very conscious of the fact that I'm God, and that everything is me/God (Oneness). I have woken up.

Anyway, you can help people in infinite indirect ways. Art is one way. Even something as "low-conscious" as sports can help people. Everything serves a purpose. Follow your intutition. There are many people with high levels of consciousness who don't go around saying "Hey, I'm God, you're God, everything is God" and yet they are still very enlightened beings in some ways. Just take this muscian, Jon Hopkins. I'm just fucking amazed by his music. We don't call Jon Hopkins a guru. Yet I'd say in one way he is one of my biggest gurus :-) Fuck, even somewhat mediocre-conscious people like my parents - they are also my gurus. Everything is put into your life for a reason. You did it. You created it all. You did it all. Everything that happens in your life is YOUR/GOD's intelligent design. It's so fucking beautiful when you realize that.

❤ ❤ ❤

❤ ❤ ❤

Yes I do. To summarize how I feel this morning:

Grounded as fuck.
Light in mind and body as fuck.
Very, very sensitive to everything around me - in a beautiful, grounded way.

Just listening to a few minutes of this talk - that Leo put up on his blog - 

- made me cry a bit.

Obviously, I'm not in the same "God-consciousness-state" as I was on the peak of my 2CB-trip yesterday night. However, I deeply know that I'm still God. I just know. In that sense enlightenment is not a state. Peter Ralston is right in a sense: it's not a state, enligthenment. It's just a flipping 360 degrees of everything in the way you look at things. In your awareness. The mirror has been turned 180 degrees during the peak experience (yesterday) and now it has turned 180 degrees more and we're back at WaveInTheOcean-consciousness. Full circle. Yet, now I'm complete. I know I'm God and that all is God. It's so beautiful.

Fuck, enligthenment/awakening is SO FUCKING OBVIOUS. How could it be ANY other way? How could it? Of course there is only one Self - YOU! Me! God! How could it be any other way? Hahahhahahhaha fuck man.

It's so, so , so , so , so obvious that we all miss it.  haha >.< :D 

Of course I still felt tired when I woke up. I still have "negative" feelings such as being tired and so on. Enlightenment doesn't change the content of your perception. It just changes the way you look at it. At everything. So to look at enlightenment as some sort of a "state" where you don't need to sleep, don't need to eat, don't "need" anything, where you can't feel pain: That's a naive and immature way of looking at it and reflects lack of actual insight.

"since you are fully awakened I suppose you would be able to sit down and be alone with “yourself “ / meditate for 10 hours straight? Or at least 3-5 hours ? Am I mistaken to believe that is something an enlightened person could easily do?"

Look, I can do anything. Litterally. I can fly. I'm all the birds. I'm already flying. I'm already you.

To be a bit more serious -- relatively speaking - the maxmium amount of time I have consciously forced myself to sit down and meditate is 1 hour. 
I have no doubt that I could pretty easily meditate for "infinite" amount of hours in a row (still getting some sleep, food and so on), but what is the point of that? 

Meditation as a practice is a technology. An art-form. A way to ground yourself and widen your conscious (both things). 

However, in another way, you could say meditation is what I'm now doing 24/7. I'm meditating as I write these words. It comes so naturally. That's another thing I have realized this morning. As I said I just feel so light. Everything I do , I just do. No resistance. It's almost like I'm not doing any of it.

An enlightened human being can do anything. That's the short answer. And it's scary to be so free. But also beautiful.

My call in this life of WaveInTheOcean is to help other people.

Do I help other people -- /reach that goal -- by meditating in a cave 365 days a year? Hell fucking no. Will some light daily meditation of 10-30 minutes a day help me in my goal? Hell yes. It will help ground me. After I was finished writing yesterday night here I walked outside in the beautiful early morning night and sat at a bench by a lake, smoked a cigarette and meditated for 20 minutes. These 20 minutes really felt short. Then I walked inside and slept.

When you have an ego that's not really spiritually developed/mature, I think ego-death really feels profound/scary/intense. When your ego is very developed spiritually, ego-death is just so natural. I meditated for 20 minutes, and for most of these 20 minutes there were no thoughts. Yet it wasn't very intense. It was just bliss and calm. Grounded me.

And I feel it's VERY important for me to stay grounded. Cos I'm naturally a person that gets really excited about the stuff I do. Now I have just become enlightened and there are impulses in me that just want to follow fucking through and go crazy/leave this planet/plane of existence. But I won't do that, no worries, I will remain grounded. <3 

Yes, you are very right. I can do that, no problem. That's how it is now. No resistance. No suffering. Sure I could still feel pain if a girl rejected me -- cos that's how my body-mind is wired -- but I wouldn't resist it and naturally, easily get over it. Why would I? I'm fucking God. The girl rejecting me is me rejecting myself! 

It's all my doing.

One of the most profound talks ever:

My parents aren't that bad. So that would be super easy:)

Even if my parents were bad, it wouldn't be a problem. Sure that would be negative feelings arising in me, but I wouldn't resist them. Why would I ? ;-)

Haha. Love your ego. Yes, it is your ego. But that's natural. The ego wants to survive. Everyone on this forum are ego's searching for enligthenment/awakening. And naturally when someone makes a bold post "I'm enligthened - AMA" other egoes easily gets hurt and rejects/resist what the dude writes. I've been there myself. I've been on this forum for a few years now, and I remember all the "i'm God - AMA" posts and I remeber how I felt annoyed and pissed off by them :-) 

All the people who writes nice things to me/asks geniune questions - to my ego - in this topic, it's easily to see that they are the most conscious. The ones who fool around are just egoes with a narrow consciousness, lack of Self-love, lack of insight, lack of understanding, lack of direct experience :-) I feel sorry for them, but I hope they'll get there. I've been there myself. <3

Don't say sorry for your ego. Let my post piss you off. Let you experience how you also find it funny. 

To conclude, yes, it feels Good. Amazing.

Hehe :D 

How can I, as God, fool myself? <3 It's pretty easy actually. We all do it. Now I remember I'm God, so no more fooling around <3 

Hey. I am an ordinary human being. I just know I'm God. That's all. I don't want to be a non-ordinary human being. I like being human, for now.

But to take the bait, my friend, have you ever wondered about all the chemicals right now flooding around in your so-called sober brain, like right now as you're reading these words?

The most prominent/dominating one is called 'serotonin'. It's a natural chemical. A neuro-transmitter. It hits all the receptors in your brain that 2C-B, DMT, 5-MeO, LSD, psilocin also hits. They are all serotonin-agonists. You probably don't know what that means, since your post obviously reflects a deep lack of knowledge about the topic.

But anyway, I'll continue, cos this is fun!

So you can easily call serotonin a pscyhedelic. Easily. Hell, look at the structure of serotonin. It's nearly identical to psilocin and DMT. The difference between the psychedelics -- serotonin included -- is how they differ in their binding affinity to specific serotonin-receptors in the brain (cos there are many different ones).

My question to you, dear observer, is: When will you come down from your serotonion-trip ???

Other questions I want you to ponder:

- What is the difference between consciousness and outside physical reality/stuff?
- What is the difference between a dream and what we call ordinary, waking reality?
- What were you before you were born?
- What will happen to you when you die?
- What happens to you when you go to deep sleep?

Look. You're already hallucinating. You're hallucinating/tripping on serotonin. So am I, right now. We are fucking God tripping, hallucinating herself to believe she is a human being! How fucking hillarious is that, mate? :D Only difference between you and me is that I know I'm God tripping, while you still pretend to be "poor little me, poor little "the observer". Get out of it, God! Come on! For God's sake! <3 :D:D:D 

Outside pyschedelics just helps to tweak the serotonin-system a bit, strips you off your ego (it kills the default-mode-network), widens your consciousness and gets you access to your True Self.

I have also thought a lot about how I now have zero desire to ever get drunk on alcohol again. Alcohol really lowers your consciousness. And I don't want that. I want to remain in a high state of consciousness as much as possible.

In one specific way, however, alcohol may actually widen your consciousness. Namely in the way it sort of makes you less inhibited/less worried about your self-image. This action alone is the sole reason why people drink.

-----

Much love to everyone here. That is, to myself <3

Great post!  Happy for ya man! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

Amazing results for your awakening!  ? 

I have two "weird" questions for you, as I've recently had a first small awakening, but still far away from the depth of yours.

1. Why does it feel like I am the only current "incarnation" of Consciousness and everyone else seems imaginary? Are there multiple perpectives/incarnations (aka all people) or is it a paradox of just one point of view? I don't understand. Cause it seemed like my point of view was the one who was hallucinating all of reality. :|

2. For some weird reason I have reached this first awakening even though I still have some self esteem issues and some negativity left. I practice meditation, breathing and shadow work everyday. The awakening felt totally loving and like I was worthy of all of existence. Why is it that now I'm feeling somehow depressed and having this victim-like ego backlash? Shouldn't I be empowered by this experience? :o

Thanks xD

<3

There are many depths to awakening. I have had God-realization on Ayahuasca before. 

This 2CB-trip is the final nail in the coffin though. I've never felt the realization so deeply integrated as I do right now, writing these words.

In another way it's not the final nail though, I'm very aware of that. There will be more deepening. New insights. No doubt. more facets to it.

1. As God you are the only one actually existing. God = Existence = You = Me = The Self = Consciousness = Love. Nothing is outside you. You are absolutely Infinite in every infinite way.

This is why you feel you are the only current incarnation of Consciousness. Cos in one way that's true.

The mistake you unconsciously make is that you confuse "God" and "ego/yourself as a person"   . Of course from a Absolute/God-perspective God and ego is One. However, relatively speaking --- and we do have to speak in relative terms, cos we're using language, we're in human form, you and I, and thus we are bound by the laws of duality, which we ourselves as God created in order to imagine ourselves as not-God --- ego and God complete opposites! 

You, as billiesimon, is an imaginary mind/ego/body/person. Just like all other persons are imaginary. Who is imagining them? You! God!

You - as God - constructed it in a such special way that you only have direct access to one persons inner thoughts one at a time. 

You can't have inner without outer. Mental without physical. Good without bad. god/love without ego/evil. (Love and God with a capital L/G is a non-dual truth though).

There are infinite perspectives my friend! Infinite! And they are legitimate in their own right. However, some perspectives are more aligned with truth, more aligned with God/Love. Follow that perspective and Goodness will come to you <3 But see: In order to know that one perspective is more God-like/True/Love you also have to be aware of other perspectives that aren't. You can't have tails without heads.

Yet all the infinite perspectives are also in one way just ONE perspective: YOURS! GOD's! :D  haha <3 

If your point of view is the point of view of your True Self/God then, yes, you are imagining all of reality.

If your point of view is the point of your egoic self, your self-image/persona, then you are caught in illusion. God caught in his own illusion <3

Why does God want to get caught in his own illusion? Fun! Love! Exictement! To test how loving she can be! Human life is a love-simulator. How loving can you be? When God finally gets back to himself it's an explosion of love and joy. The more twisted and far out God got in his stage play, the more amazing it is when the play finally ends. <3 <3 <3

--------------------------------

A side note about meditation: 

I think when you're really enlightened, you don't really have to meditate so much to ground yourself. For me 5 minutes will probably be enough to ground myself. Cos in these 5 minutes I can quckly enter into a no-thoughts-high-consciousness-state, where as for people with lots of ego-baggage left in the sink it can take them hours to get there, if they ever manage to.

So meditating for long time (30 min+) sure has its purpose, but mostly for people who has a long way to go, still. However for me, meditating for a long time can still be nice. Just for the enjoyment of it. Like watching a good movie. Bliss. Love. God. Self.

--------------------------------------------

"2. For some weird reason I have reached this first awakening even though I still have some self esteem issues and some negativity left. I practice meditation, breathing and shadow work everyday. The awakening felt totally loving and like I was worthy of all of existence. Why is it that now I'm feeling somehow depressed and having this victim-like ego backlash? Shouldn't I be empowered by this experience? :o"

Good. Keep it up with those practices. Healing is important. Very fucking important. Shadow work is fucking important. I know all about self esteem issues and negativity. I have been there. Heal yourself. Whatever it takes. Be kind and gentle but don't be afraid to go into your deepest caves and see what hides. It will terrify you, but it will heal you also.

I'm grateful for you that you've had a micro-awakening and that it felt loving. Of course it felt loving! <3 

Ego-backlash and depression is SO FUCKING natural after the first minor awakenings. I've been there, my friend. Hell, I've been there man. I'm almost crying now, thinking about it.

I think there is a very logical reason behind ego-backlash and post-awakening-depression. It happens when your ego is not attuned enough to integrate God. That's the short and simple answer. But keep going. Slowly, if you continue this work, your ego will become more attuned and you'll get there! <3 I love you. Remember to not use this forum too much. This forum can EASILY become a distraction. It has its purpose though.

Go out in live, and live and learn. That's one of the most spiritual things you can do. Sure, keep meditating, keep reflecting over life, stay conscious. But fucking live man. Live and learn! <3 

30 minutes ago, The observer said:

@WaveInTheOcean Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold your horses, you went too far. I'm not a materialist.

However, my point still stands, you will forget what you've realised, it won't even make sense to you. Remembering it will be like when you talk about it to a seeker. It will be just a thought.

Or, maybe that won't happen and it will stick. Time will tell...

Just giving you a heads up.

Haha my man. It's so freaking obvious to me that even though you consciously see yourself as a spiritual dude/non-materalist, you are unconsciously still very much materalistic. Your bashing of pyschedelics as just "chemicals" clearly reflects that. Much love to you brother, you'll get there, no doubt.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

5 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Haha my man. It's so freaking obvious to me that even though you consciously see yourself as a spiritual dude/non-materalist, you are unconsciously still very much materalistic. Your bashing of pyschedelics as just "chemicals" clearly reflects that. Much love to you brother, you'll get there, no doubt.

Haha my man. It's so freaking obvious to me that even though you consciously see yourself as God/consciousness, you are unconsciously still very much an ego. Your arrogant bashing of my point and your projection of me as a materialist clearly reflects that. Much love to you brother, you'll get there, maybe.

Edited by The observer

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Great post!  Happy for ya man! 

❤ ❤ ❤

14 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@WaveInTheOcean

Your energy is amazing.  

❤ ❤ ❤

13 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

❤ ❤ ❤
Niels Bohr is great man. I'm Danish so I know quite a lot about him. Wise motherfucker he was for sure.

2 minutes ago, The observer said:

Haha my man. It's so freaking obvious to me that even though you consciously see yourself as God/consciousness, you are unconsciously still very much an ego. Your arrogant bashing of my point and your projection of me as a materialist clearly reflects that. Much love to you brother, you'll get there, maybe.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤❤ ❤ ❤

Ego and God is One, absolutely speaking . Jesus was also an ego. Buddha was an ego. The difference between you and Jesus -for example- was that the ego of Jesus was nearly perfectly aligned with the true nature of God, while your ego still lacks behind a tiny bit ;)  ❤ ❤ ❤

I project as I want. I don't care of your opinion of me. I'm arrogant when I want to be arrogant, when I feel it serves a purpose. I may be wrong at times, but I don't care. The path of least resistance is my path now.

I love you ❤ ❤ ❤

@WaveInTheOceanHello, if you do not mind answering my question because I am stuck:

So I am Consciousness imagining this ego/world/other people/this POV, I got it. You said that it was imagining others POV simultaneously. You said they had their separate thought processes. 

Not long time ego Leo said there was only one NOW and it is YOURS.

I know I have been asking this question a lot on this form, I do apologize for this. But I can not image it fully. Other POVs with other NOWs implies objective reality, since they exist outside of this present moment this ego (my ego) experiences but since everything exists as a probability how is it possible? 

Thanks. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"