WaveInTheOcean

I'm done - ask me anything xD

130 posts in this topic

I just took 38 mg of 2C-B 5 hours ago. And I'm not tripping any more, just after-effects. However, this 2CB-trip was the most profound of profound. 

I have woken up. Dno what else to say. Oh yes, I'm God. And everything is God. It's all me. Everything that has ever happened to me in my life was my own doing (as God). Same goes for your lives. It's all God. And I am that. You are that. 

That's all awakening boils down to: Either you realize you're God, or you don't. Either you remember it or you don't. You get it, ta-dah or you don't, ta-dohhhh.

I have never cried so much as I have in the last 3 hours. Tears running down my face over how beautiful it all is. Seeing it's all me.

It's also horrifying  as fuck. What should I do now? I'm fucking done. However, I felt that God told me (that is I told myself) that my purpose is to help wake other ppl up.

My peak experience on the 2CB-trip felt like a big puzzlepiece where all the puzzles just came into place. And it was the most beautiful and most profound experience in my life.

I have never done 5-MeO, but fore sure want to. I've done LSD 5 times, DMT 10+ times (one breakthrough), Ayahusaca 2 times, and this 2CB-trip is my 7th. And the deepest of deepest.

I'm 25 years old and have been pursuing spiritualiy/enlightenment/psychedelic-exploring/meditation for 5 years. Before my 20's I was a hardcore atheist.

Yeah, ask my anything if you give a fuck:D I have to talk to myself through someone, it's nice.

EDIT: It's actually a really thin life between "losing it" and staying grounded. I wish to stay grounded though. When you know you're God you have absolute free will. No point in losing it, although that could be fun aswell. (with "losing it" I mean acting out insane as that youtuber some weeks ago did. He prolly acted insane cos his ego wasn't aligned with God).

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Yeah, ask my anything if you give a fuck:D

Why  do everyone on this forum post a post  where they claim  that  they are awake  and say "ask me anything"?

Are you imagining me?

Why you created all of this?

What are you plans for the future (this one is intended for the individual)

Have you tried the mcrib?

Just now, Peo said:

Why  do everyone on this forum post a post  where they claim  that  they are awake  and say "ask me anything"?

Yeah good question. I dno why I do it actually. I've always laughed at the dudes who made these kind of topics. I'm just having fun I guess. It's nice talking to someone (i.e. talking to yourself through someone). I really don't know what to do. Gotta stay grounded and keep my life as it is, making small changes towards my life purpose which is to help people. I can't really see any other point in my life other than helping other people.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Yes you did it! Welcome home to the world of the Self. That feeling of "everything is the self" shows you have awakened for real. Update tomorrow or in a few days how it feels.

Help the poor, show mercy to weak people, be humble as nothing and share as everything.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Are you imagining me?

Why you created all of this?

What are you plans for the future (this one is intended for the individual)

Have you tried the mcrib?

As God I'm imaginging everything. So yes. And my imagination is infinite in every infinite way.

I created - that is imagined - everything out of a desire to imagine, create, explore myself. I am infinite and thus there is infinite imagination, infinite exploring, infinite possibilities. It's nice. It's God. It's fun. It's Love. It's horrifying. But horrifying is exciting. It's all just infinite imagination.

My plans for the future is to probably study pscyhology at university. When I get my degree - Phd or whatever - then I got some "credits" and it's easier to do work perhaps. I will also be smarter -- in a relative sense, cos absolutely speaking I'm already perfect -- about how human minds work. Anyway, I will use that degree to make psychedelic therapy mainstream, so we can help ppl with depression and other mental issues. Right now with SSRI's and stuff we're just symptom-treating, and it's not good.

No i have not tried that. Dno what it is.

6 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Yes you did it! Welcome home to the world of the Self. That feeling of "everything is the self" shows you have awakened for real. Update tomorrow or in a few days how it feels.

Sure, will update. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Help the poor, show mercy to weak people, be humble as nothing and share as everything.

Indeed.

@WaveInTheOcean i wish you best luck brother. Dont hold anything, share. Much love ❤️ 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

@WaveInTheOcean i wish you best luck brother. Dont hold anything, share. Much love ❤️ 

<3 <3 Thank you, best of luck to you too brother <3 <3 

@WaveInTheOcean 
is police brutality love? 

Edited by Nak Khid

4 minutes ago, freeman194673 said:

who came first the chicken or the egg?

3 minutes ago, freeman194673 said:

who came first the chicken or the egg?

Neither. The chicken-egg came first. You can't have tails without heads and vice-versa.

1 minute ago, Nak Khid said:

@WaveInTheOcean 
is police brutality love? 

Relatively speaking, it's the complete opposite of love.

However, ultimately speaking -- from the PoV of me/God - everything that happens is my doing and i'm doing it out of Love.

One of the major reasons behind my motivation to create life/existence is to challenge myself of how loving I can be. And police brutality, rape, terroism, racism, nazism and other nasty "evil" things are some of the biggest challenges, indeed.

@WaveInTheOcean

Help me please understand the following:

Do you believe other people have thoughts of their own / monologues like yourself? Or do you believe everyone is just echoes of your own consciousness but they are just appearances?

Proper preparation / studying is probably of uttermost importance if you want to waken up through psychedelics. 

Just taking a psychedelic alone is not gonna work for most people.

I have listened to many teachers: Leo, Spira, Watts to name 3. I have read a good deal of books on spirituality.

All this has helped a lot in attuning me. No doubt. 

I think suffering is nessecary too. I for sure have suffered a lot these last 5 years.

I think if you are so "unlucky/lucky" to get a full-blown enlightenment without having an ego ready to "ground" it, then you'll probably lose it like that youtuber did. Losing it as in wanting to do crazy things like commiting suicide. If you have a stage orange ego and get a full blown God-realization you either have to be really open to change yourself or you can do the easy thing: completely merge with God/yourself (that is: "losing it").

2 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@WaveInTheOcean

Help me please understand the following:

Do you believe other people have thoughts of their own / monologues like yourself? Or do you believe everyone is just echoes of your own consciousness but they are just appearances?

Both.

Other people surely have thoughts of their own, relatively speaking. Just like WaveInTheOcean does.

However, ultimately speaking, all people are imagined by me, God.

Leo's "trick" of differentiating between relative truths and Absolute Truth is really smart and helpful in this work.

32 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

My plans for the future is to probably study pscyhology at university. When I get my degree - Phd or whatever - then I got some "credits" and it's easier to do work perhaps. I will also be smarter -- in a relative sense, cos absolutely speaking I'm already perfect -- about how human minds work. Anyway, I will use that degree to make psychedelic therapy mainstream, so we can help ppl with depression and other mental issues. Right now with SSRI's and stuff we're just symptom-treating, and it's not good.

Nice plans. Good luck my friend?

3 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@WaveInTheOcean so basically you and I are the same consciousness, the same being, just living two different lives in duality?

Yes. You and I are the same - God.

The best explanation possible through language is this: I/You - as God - is "simultaneously" imagning "WaveInTheOcean" and "justfortoday" as two different isolated "minds/persons/bodies" within God's dream. These two minds have their own different private thoughts. However the thought-creater/the thought-perceiver/knower/the thought-substance is all: God/Me/You.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean