Javfly33

Explosive insight after contemplating "What is other?"

76 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, The observer said:

Let's say there are no other POVs. Is there a self pov? Be very careful here.

Yeah I think that is my biggest assumption. I need to investigate that.

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah I think that is my biggest assumption. I need to investigate that.

A "POV" is just a thought. There is no such thing as "POV" stop trying to investigate all of this nonsense.

Look, this guy "The observer" has literally told you some nonsense and now you have a new mission "find out what this bullshit he is talking about" why waste your life doing what others tell you? Look how quickly you believe yourself to be ignorant, believe yourself to "need to investigate something", that is all a scam of the mind. Just stop. Be aware of being aware. Be in the silence of being. Be one with yourself, stop following the deluded mind. He is trying to take you on an adventure which will only take away you away from peace, joy and love.

@IAmTheHolySpirit

You're a funny guy! I didn't tell him to do anything. He's genuinely interested in the inquiry. Your chances of talking him out of it are quite low.

Edited by The observer

30 minutes ago, IAmTheHolySpirit said:

Don't believe a single thought, live as if they do not exist.

The root of all suffering is a belief in separation (not just any belief).

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Just now, dimitri said:

The root of all suffering is a belief in separation (not just any belief).

If you believe "I am good" it means you believe you are "good" and that automatically means you believe you are separated. There is a universe in which "I am good", so now you are separated from the universe, by believing you are an individual and you are good. 

That is why I say, stop believing ALL THOUGHTS. You have nothing to do with that. Why the hell would you pick any "good thought" and believe it? The silence itself is the highest bliss, highest beauty, there is nothing for you to look in thoughts. If you believe thoughts are useful, you are still delusional.

@IAmTheHolySpirit 

No, I don't believe 'I am good' and 'You are bad' lol. 

I feel too much 'I am right' in your messages. 

No, I am not going to debate with you, let the direct experience do it for me later. 

Thanks for your point of view. I wish you clarity ?

@IAmTheHolySpirit you keep telling people that everything they say  is just a "thought" (that's obvious as hell btw) without realizing that your essays are also a bunch of "thoughts".  You seem so passionate about spirituality and meditation (no-mind) and all that but try to distinguish between the relative perspective and the absolute perspective. We can discuss any issue in life like normal human apes without repeating "this is just a thought don't believe it" all the time.  If you get hungry you are allowed to go and grab a fucking piece of bread without saying "it's just a thought it's just a feeling".

Fact :The mind doesn't stop. Neurons are firing away in your brain all the time. Stop telling people to disassociate from their inevitable thoughts. Do that yourself and die in few weeks or be realistic and let go of the need to let go of thoughts. 

Important side note : everything I said here are just evil thoughts. Don't believe them. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, dimitri said:

@IAmTheHolySpirit 

No, I don't believe 'I am good' and 'You are bad' lol. 

I feel too much 'I am right' in your messages. 

No, I am not going to debate with you, let the direct experience do it for me later. 

Thanks for your point of view. I wish you clarity ?

Look how you identify with this feeling appearing in consciousness; "I feel too much "I am right" in your messages" that itself is just a thought!

You literally just believed in a thought and a feeling appearing in consciousness, and now you are identifying as it. Obviously your ego is triggered, it is better to wish clarity for your own self because you are identifying with the mind.

@IAmTheHolySpirit I get what you saying but I can´t drop all my thoughts like that. Yes, POV is a thought, but I use it as a label to know what is happening in my experience. I do think God is looking throgh my eyes. So why God is not looking through @IAmTheHolySpirit right now? Because it´s just in my imagination. @IAmTheHolySpirit is not a real POV right now. Not until I directly experience it. (that´s the defintion of POV).

See I get what you saying but that state of empty awareness-no thoughts I only have achieved in very small occasions. It seems that tocontinue to this game call life I still have to operate to some meanings and labels (thoughts). But to know if that label or meaning is actually true would be very important. 

?
4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@IAmTheHolySpirit I get what you saying but I can´t drop all my thoughts like that. Yes, POV is a thought, but I use it as a label to know what is happening in my experience. I do think God is looking throgh my eyes. So why God is not looking through @IAmTheHolySpirit right now? Because it´s just in my imagination. @IAmTheHolySpirit is not a real POV right now. Not until I directly experience it. (that´s the defintion of POV).

See I get what you saying but that state of empty awareness-no thoughts I only have achieved in very small occasions. It seems that tocontinue to this game call life I still have to operate to some meanings and labels (thoughts). But to know if that label or meaning is actually true would be very important. 

It seems that tocontinue to this game call life I still have to operate to some meanings and labels (thoughts). But to know if that label or meaning is actually true would be very important. 

That is only a belief. A thought believed in. None of it is true. Thought can't be without you (pure awareness) and yet you (pure awareness) can be without thought. You already confirmed this in your own experience. The fact that you had even 1 single moment of no-thought, means you are automatically beyond thought completely, beyond emotion and sensations completely. You are independent of them, but they are dependant on you. See, who is the greater? The pure awareness that you are, or thoughts, emotions and sensations that you are aware of?

The game of life is that the ego baits you into believing you are powerless without it. You must see through this illusion and understand that all thoughts, emotions and sensations are useless and its source is the egoic-mind. You must transcend this way of thinking and believing about life.

I recommend watching Moojiji on youtube instead of talking to these dumbasses on this forum that will only lead you to more delusion. If you are honest about seeing that which is true, with no bullshit involved, no sugar-coating and garbage egoic-mind distractions, watch Moojiji on youtube.

So why God is not looking through @IAmTheHolySpirit right now? Because it´s just in my imagination.

Actually I am god. You are imagining a thought that is saying "@IamTheHolySpirit is not god" and then you believe it, and then it appears as if I am not god. It is only because you believe I am not god that it appears that I am not god. In my direct experience, I am god.

Edited by IAmTheHolySpirit

4 hours ago, dimitri said:

Thought arises, but you don't need to believe in it, if it doesn't feel good.

That is exactly what one person used to say when coaching me :)

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Not me, I don´t think there´s anything better as an amusement park all for yourself ;) Don´t you think?

Absolutely, life is the most precious gift, better enjoy it and make it big. 

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

That is exactly what one person used to say when coaching me :)

Have you felt good after talking to this person?

That's the sign ;)

4 hours ago, The observer said:

Let's say there are no other POVs. Is there a self pov? Be very careful here.

Maybe not a self pov, but some pov for sure. Ego must be constructed on some ground to sustain itself. I believe pov is necessary for the ego, it is a sine qua non for its experience. 

Edited by Galyna

6 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Have you felt good after talking to this person?

I did feel wonderful, yes. It was a great opportunity for my growth. 

"That's the sign" - we shall see ;) 

Edited by Galyna

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

I did feel wonderful, yes. It was a great opportunity for my growth. 

Cool to hear. You always can trust your own gut feelings no matter what ? 

14 hours ago, Someone here said:

I'm just curious because normally these kinds of topics are riddles already so they require no more confusion on top of confusion. 

@Someone here That's how awake people talk, they just can't communicate in a normal ego fashion, well they can, but they just don't do it because it's not in their level of consciousness. Put this short they feel stupid doing it. I've been in such states that I just don't seem normal anymore compared to regular people, I needed to hear everything precise and accurately so that I can answer the question correctly.

The problem is when newbies come to this forum they ask for help and they get an answer from Nahm or any other awoke being they just get alienated right away. They read and like "How is this suppose to help me" I've noticed this happening a lot.

Mahadev

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I started to contemplate about a particular person in my life, wondering if this person actually had its own POV. It become clear to me that my "presumption" about this person having their own POV as mine, was held in my imagination and has been held there all the time.

Afterwards I had a shift in perspective. Other POV's can't never happen because the mere concept about "other" is held in imagination! Since "other POV" is just a thought/imagination, they are not real POV's. A real POV can only happen RIGHT HERE!!!!!

Basically I'm totally alone, I'm talking to myself, and there aren't any other persons having it's own experience. Not unless I experience their POV. If this would happen, then yes, the "other POV" would be TRUE, but funny thing, at this point it wouldn't be "other" because remember their POV's would need to happen ... RIGHT HERE!! In order to be TRUE. Anything else is imagination.

Welcome home.   That's the way it is.  Thats why its pointless to lament over things like "will i suffer rape and torture" as another POV.    Because its just imaginary.

Now expand on this and realize its the same for external reality.   That will put Materialism to bed (not that you haven't already)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Javfly33 you are alone in terms of the one watching the experience unfold. just like you playing a video game - you're alone and outside of the video game. same deal here. the body thru which you see and others around that body - none of them are outside of the game, yet, others are also playing a video game. so from their POV they are also alone...

you're not alone in being alone

Alone is only ONE and it is all of US.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

Maybe not a self pov, but some pov for sure. Ego must be constructed on some ground to sustain itself. I believe pov is necessary for the ego, it is a sine qua non for its experience. 

What exactly is that ground? And how exactly is the ego related to that ground?